Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-25-2023, 12:31 PM   #1
Acsus

Default Attractiveness is dangerous.

I want to give you a dare, but for with the story of how it dare appeared it will be more interesting. But let's start in order.

It happened in Russia in a small roadside cafe on the outskirts of Novy Urengoy. I sat by the window at the far table and watched the tv series "Altered Carbon" on my laptop, outside the window it was a polar day, and on the clock it was deep night. Here it is easier for me to tolerate loneliness and insomnia. Sometimes I like to exchange a few words with a local waitress who is on duty here at night. This story tells the story of one such case.

I was almost dozing off when suddenly a loud scream broke out of oblivion. I pulled the headphones out of my ears and rushed to the door of the women's restroom, behind which the man and woman were no longer screaming but swearing loudly. The door was locked and I slammed my shoulder into the door. I just wanted to get their attention but I didn't calculate it, and I fell into the toilet, taking a few steps by inertia and barely being able to stand on a pile of shrapnel mixed with blood. Katya was sitting on the sink of a man with his pants down standing in front of her. My appearance was clearly not part of his plans, silently pulled on his pants and drunkenly walked out of the coffee, leaving behind a bloody trace of a cut on his right hand.

I approached Kate, she was also injured, there was a deep cut on her left thigh on the outside of her crotch, which she unsuccessfully clamped with her panties removed. I gently hugged Katya and picked her up in my arms, in my arms I carried her to the kitchen, where I was able to give her first aid. The wound was deep but not dangerous, Katya refused the offer to call an ambulance. I already wanted to go home but Katya stopped me and asked me to drink wine with her. I agreed.

We don't talked, drank more, I drank wine, and Katya had gin. Half an hour later, toli from blood loss, Toli from a strong drink. Katya was very lucky.
- How many men do you think I had in my thirties? - Kate asked me.
I was not in a hurry to answer, I knew there were bad rumors about Katya. As if she is ready to open her arms to almost any man who will say that she needs it. I did not want to offend her and answered evasively, "more than the average for women your age." My answer made me laugh, her "more than the sum was in all the women my age I knew".

Katya drank another glass and continued "I might want to stop until I was strangled in a fit of passion by another unfamiliar lover, but how to do it, because they are all so cute"

I remembered how stretched her pussy seemed to me when I bandaged her wound. There must have been hundreds of men there, I thought, and that thought upset me. After all, Katya wasn't really a bad woman, she just probably didn't go right. I wanted to save her, not a typical and rash emotional impulse. Following which I leaned over to my laptop bag and pulled out a wad of money, my earnings for a month, hard work in natural gas production. I put a wad of money on the table.

I said, "I don't know if this will help you, but I have an idea." If you agree it will teach you to be more careful about your sexual preferences." I paused and we drank some more.

Kate nodded again, I continued, "You're going to need a silicone nozzle on your and a lot of little flat wooden sticks. On each stick you should write the name or nickname of a man who has ever had you, everyone you remember. After that, you have to insert a silicone nozzle into the pussy on the man's penis. And then calling out each name in the ear insert all the sticks that you have signed into the nozzle for the man's penis, which should remain in your pussy, before you say the last name and insert the last stick. From now until the end of your sex life, you should perform this procedure once a day (except for the days of menstruation), each time adding the names of new men who suddenly seemed pretty to you."

Kate nodded, she looked at me as if I had hypnotized her. I also nodded and continued, "You won't start tomorrow, a new life, it doesn't work, but day after day you will say their names and stretch your pussy harder each time. First you will understand how much you have harmed yourself all these years. Then you will begin to be more selective towards men, and one day the day will come when you feel the ultimate need to stop at one man who will be with you for the rest of your life. The rest will cease to be sympathetic to you even if they are stunningly beautiful. I hope the man you choose will accept you for who you are."

Kate began to cry, I took another bottle and drank silently while tears poured down Katina's face. Fifteen minutes later, Katya no longer seemed drunk, shed tears cleared her gaze. She said that she agreed to my proposal and took one bill from the stack of bills I had placed on the table. I will keep this bill as a sign of the validity of the contract concluded between us. Having said that, she got up and went into the kitchen. I did not wait for her return, on this day I left for Novosibirsk.

I returned to this coffee two years later, Katya still worked as a waitress, she was very happy to see me, I noticed how she lost weight and became prettier, her face beamed with happiness. She sat down at the best table and said that she would pay for everything I ordered. I said I wouldn't take any money from her, but I'd love to hear how her life turned out after our breakup.

Dear girls, I ask you to respond and try to describe the story of Katya after our parting with her. Or maybe you're ready to take on this challenge for a while?

Last edited by Acsus; 01-25-2023 at 01:31 PM.
Acsus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk