Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2023, 09:12 AM   #1
GeorgeHall

Heart Lily's Submission

Hi, this is a new story I've been thinking about lately. It's mostly just some fantasies of mine written out, and it's heavily inspired by some of the stories I've read on here in the past. I'm not sure how long it'll go on for but I have some good ideas and would love to take your feedback and suggestions as it goes on.

This will be my first time writing a story (other than 2 chapters I wrote years back) and so it may start out a bit rocky. Again, feedback is welcome!

I'm making this thread now to actually dedicate myself to writing it

A brief synopsis
A young girl becomes inspired by some of the stories she has read on GetDare and decides to try out being a slave, but it seems shes bitten off a bit more than she can chew.
Generic I know, but hopefully I can come up with some interesting twists for you all

I look forward to sharing the first part with you! I hope to post chapter 1 within the next few hours.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 10:00 AM   #2
GeorgeHall

Default Chapter 00 - Introduction

Chapter 00 Introduction
Lily, our main character, is a 19 year old girl currently studying at university. She has brown eyes and long, dark blonde hair. She is very petite and skinny, about 5’6” and, on a good day, has B cup breasts.
She's always been fairly self-conscious about her body and her appearance, but she never lets it bother her.

Amy, who you’ll meet later, is Lily’s roommate. She, too, is 19 but a few months older than Lily. She’s a fair bit taller, around 5’10”. She has much shorter and lighter blonde hair, and a slightly better body than Lily, sporting C cups and a no-so-flat ass, but she isn’t quite as her roommate.

Authors note
Apologies if this is a bit of a boring start. I just wanted to get the character descriptions out of the way rather than trying to work them into the first chapter. I'm also not too sure how big of a role Amy will play just yet. Chapter 1 coming up!

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Old 03-09-2023, 10:08 AM   #3
GeorgeHall

Default Chapter 01 - Tuesday

Chapter 01 Tuesday
It was a normal rainy Tuesday afternoon, Lily had just gotten back to her dorm after her morning uni lecture and sat down at her desk to do some course work. She is currently in the first few months of her art & design course. She enjoyed living in the dorms, it gave her a sense of independence that she never really had at home. That said, though, she did find it a little difficult being so far away from home, and she missed her parents dearly.

“I’m off to meet up with some friends, I’ll see you later!” shouted Amy, Lily’s roommate, from the door.

“Byee!” Lily shouted back.

Having a flatmate was fun, but she found it difficult sharing a room with somebody else. Growing up she always had a bedroom to herself, on account of being an only child, and so this was a big change for her. She missed her privacy.

As soon as Amy left, Lily realised that this was her chance, she had the place to herself for a little while, and she had a bit of privacy that she’d been waiting for. She clicked off of her coursework, opened google and typed into the search bar ‘getdare’.

Author's Note
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, hopefully it's a good start to the story. Believe me, it's gonna get much better.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

The following 2 users say Thank You to GeorgeHall for this post:
Old 03-11-2023, 05:03 PM   #4
GeorgeHall

Default Chapter 02 - GetDare

Chapter 02 GetDare
Lily slowly undid her light blue skinny jeans as she opened GetDare and navigated to the stories section. She loved reading all the stories that other users had posted and would often fantasise about being in the situations herself. She found a story that she liked the look of and slowly slid her hand into her jeans and her panties, rubbing herself slowly as the story introduced the characters and set the scene.

The story she chose detailed a woman who had decided to meet up with a Dom that she had met online and become his live-in slave. She would be kept in a slave and only be let out when her master wanted to use her, she would be forced to be naked all the time, her diet was controlled. She gave up everything, and truly was a slave to her master. This was a huge turn on for Lily, and, although she knew it was entirely unrealistic and would never happen, she fantasised about it regularly. The idea of serving somebody, being used only for their pleasure, and having all of her power and freedom taken away drove her wild.

Despite what you may assume, Lily was still a virgin. She loved masturbating, and would do so every chance she got, and she had wild fantasies, but she had never lost her virginity. She had been fingered and even given a blowjob, but she'd never had the courage to go all the way. She hoped that being at university would be a chance to change that, but a few months in and she'd not yet built up the confidence to go for it. Sex terrified her, what if she got an std, or even got pregnant? How would she tell her parents?

As well as the stories, she sometimes read the truth or dare threads that users posted and at times, even, thought about posting one herself. The thought of being given dares by strangers online both excited and terrified her at the same time, and she wasn't really sure if she'd ever have the courage to go ahead with them. This never stopped her from fantasising, though.

As the story she was reading got going she started to rub herself faster and faster, moans escaping her lips as she brought herself closer to the edge. With her other hand she reached up her shirt and grabbed her breast, squeezing it and teasing her nipple. She could feel the orgasm coming, her moans got louder and she started to quiver. She slipped a finger in her hole and started fingering herself rapidly. She squeezed her breast and bit her lip as a wave of ecstasy shot throughout her body.

She took a moment to recover, and started again. She didn't get much opportunity to masturbate since moving to the dorms and so she wanted to make it count. This carried on for a good half an hour, by the end of which she had cum 4 times, and was breathless to say the least.

She realised that she only had half hour before she had to leave for her afternoon lecture and decided to use the time to finish off some of her coursework. She did back up her jeans and clicked off of getdare, not before bookmarking the story she was reading so she could come back to it another time.

Author's Note
The story is starting to get good now and I think I finally have a clear idea of how it's going to progress. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Also, within the next couple chapters I'm going to have Lily take on some dares and I'd love to take some suggestions for dares she should do

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Old 03-24-2023, 06:11 PM   #5
GeorgeHall

Default Chapter 03 - Distracted at Uni

Chapter 03 Distracted at Uni

Lily noticed that the time was now approaching half past 1 and she had to start getting ready to head to her afternoon lecture. She saved her coursework and shutdown her computer. Still, to an extent, recovering from cumming 4 times, she got up and got herself ready. On her way out she double checked herself in the mirror, and left her dorm.

She'd decided not to change after the morning lecture and just stick with her light blue skinny jeans and black hoodie with a white shirt underneath. Despite having a slight interest in fashion, Lily was always too afraid to wear anything revealing or 'out there'. She just didn't like her body enough to show it off like that, and always stuck to plain boring clothes.

She made her way to the lecture hall and found a free seat, sat down and opened up her laptop to take notes. Throughout the entire lecture she kept thinking about the story she had been reading earlier, it turned her on like crazy and she couldn't get it out of her head. She'd been horny in the past, but this was new. During her lecture she kept toying with the idea of creating a thread asking for dares, she was terrified but so curious and turned on. At this point she has basically confined herself.

The time finally hit 4pm and Lily packed her laptop and rushed back to her dorm, eager to get some dares to try. She opened her dorm room door and, bingo! Amy was still out and Lily had an opportunity. She sat at her desk, booted her laptop back out and opened getdare. She went to the truth or dare section and created a new thread.

It didn't take long before she started receiving some dares…

writers note
Sorry that this chapter kinda sucks, I've definitely hit writer's block here. I'd love to take some suggestions for dares for her to do as a bit of 'audience participation'

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

The following user says Thank You to GeorgeHall for this post:
Old 04-05-2023, 11:40 PM   #6
badkid309

Any more very good so far

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, blood, cbt

Will do ANY pee and/or poop related tasks/dares
Also will provide proof via kik if requested

Kik name is Mattchu521
badkid309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 08:56 PM   #7
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Great so far keep it going
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:30 AM   #8
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

its a great start..detail has been great! excited to read more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-