Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-24-2023, 05:38 AM   #16
SluttySarah

Default a short apology

Hi everyone, I just wanted to apologize for the sudden lack of stories in the past while (I just wrote about 1500 words today wearing my very own clover clamps and my glass buttplug using toothpaste as lube as punishment). I was sooo busy with uni recently and just finally got a break this week. I know I should have said something in advance instead of leaving everyone confused hence my own punishment. I had to take several breaks to take a rest from the clover clamps, but that meant I was plugged for even longer since I didn't want to have to take out the big glass plug and work it back in me again afterwards. I hope you understand if this made my writing a little different/more horny than usual - it's hard to ignore having the big glass plug in me, especially since it has a rather thick neck!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 06:08 AM   #17
MisterDare

I feel like you have had the weights on your clamps as well.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:46 PM   #18
SluttySarah

Yes I have! I'm mostly writing from my own experience haha, although my weights are more than twice as heavy (220g) as the ones I mentioned in the story, as I imagine if it were my first time with clamps even 100g weights would be terrible to have on. (I suppose 220g is still pretty light, but it doesn't feel that way!)

I have an idea of where I want to the story to go, but if you have any suggestions for the story please message me! If you have any interesting dares for me, I'm also glad to try them out and if I enjoyed (or suffered) them, I might add that as part of the story later too.

I also have a very tough time writing in present tense and just naturally swap to past tense like every paragraph and I need to go back and rewrite, so if you catch me swapping tenses when I shouldn't also please let me know! (My master says I need to ask for punishment when someone catches a mistake in my story (like spelling/grammar/etc), so feel free to send a punishment along with the correction Writing with clamps on is hard so please be understanding...)

Toys

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 03-11-2023, 10:13 AM   #19
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 13: Lesson on Punishment - Part II

Chapter 13:
"Alright Alina, go back to your seat and get dressed. I hope you all found Alina's situation informative, but I do still need to explain how punishments work at this academy."

Humiliated, I walk back to my desk topless, my hands crossed awkwardly over chest. I pick up my bra and pull it over my sore nipples as quickly as I can, wincing a little when it rubs against them. Then on goes my shirt. It's weird - instead of feeling stares on me, it's almost as if I can feel the averted eyes of my classmates.

"Make good note of what I'm about to tell you girls," Mrs. Maria starts with the lecture once again.

"The punishments here are going to be harsh, and if you aren't careful you can quickly get yourselves into a world of trouble. Here's some things you can and will be punished for,"

Mrs. Maria grabs hold of some pamphlets and hands them out to us.

"Read through them carefully girls"

The pamphlet, titled ominously "Punishable Offences," is an incredibly long list. It mentions all kinds of offences, from arriving late to class to failing to complete assignments, to not following the orders of school staff, to having low grades, and much much more.

Next to each offence seems to be a label for the kind of punishment warranted, some with very scary sounding names: Moderate punishment, severe punishment, team punishment, detention, administrative action, harsh training, and worst of all, a few with, in red underlined, torture

Mrs. Maria must've looked at the terrified looks on our faces.

"oh don't worry girls, of course we aren't really going to torture you! The torture will be sexual in nature only. Your bodies will be fine, but do know that we can still make you deeply regret what you've done..."

with a slight pause, Mrs. Maria continues

"Oh right, in case it wasn't clear to you 5 yet, you will always be together. You five are a team. You'll sleep together and attend classes together. Many tasks will test your ability to work together. I want to warn you now that if you can't keep your selfish desires in control, everyone will suffer more because of it. Some punishments will be applied to all 5 of you, and there are times you'll have to compete against other teams to avoid punishment."

"You just saw the offences. Now onto the punishments. As you can see, there are many categories for each offence and you will be giving a corresponding punishment. As stated before, we will be punishing primarily your anuses, since we can't touch your precious little quims. This can mean horrible enemas that make you cramp and feel like your belly is going to burst, or having to wear a big buttplug all day while you are in classes. You might also have terrible substances like toothpaste squeezed up your butt which will burn like crazy."

My eyes are fixated onto the paper in front of me, too embarassed and terrified to even move my eyes away from my desk. But over the sound of Mrs. Maria's voice going on about all the terrible punishments that could be done to us, I can hear Riley softly crying a little next to me. She knows she's going to be punished very soon, and the punishments do sound very very scary. I've almost repressed the fact that I ran away from my exam earlier, but again it fills me with dread just imagining what will happen to me.

Toys

Me

My Rules

The following 5 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 05-16-2023, 02:14 AM   #20
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 14: Reporting for Punishment

Author's Note: So so sorry to everyone interested in the story for the long time with no updates... I even made several promises which I didn't end up keeping Just like Alina in my story, I probably deserve a punishment too.

Chapter 14: Reporting for Punishment

It's finally time to report for punishment. A glance at my timetable tells me that it's just a few rooms down from here - from N1006 to N1001. Maybe walking wouldn't have been too bad, but I'm still incredibly grateful to Mrs. Maria for taking off those torturous nipple clamps (despite being also her who gave me them).

There's half an hour before it starts, and so I let my thoughts finally run loose after an incredibly startling day.

Tara, Sienna, Kristina, I haven't talked to yet, but it seems like they haven't done much wrong. After all, it's only been 1 day. Ohh, but I suppose Riley might have it worse than me... She still has to be punished for forgetting her timetable - and Mrs. Maria said it'd be worse than my experience with those cursed nipple clamps. But I left the exam entirely blank then stormed off... How I wish I could beg my new father and mother to take me away... I just need to make it to winter break - I'm sure I'll be allowed home for Christmas and then they must realize I don't deserve this!! While I know disciplinary schools can be harsh, I don'...

With a sudden start, I realize my worried thoughts have taken me right to my turn to report. I gingerly push open the translucent glass door, and step into the small room terrified at what would happen to me. There is a singular small creaky wooden schoolchair facing a large desk, across which sat... Mrs. Maria?

"Don't be surprised Alina," says Mrs. Maria
"There's too many students for you all to report to one person. I'm in charge of you five this year so you'd do well to not annoy me. However, I don't decide the punishments - that is still up to the disciplinary team."

"I understand ma'am," I whisper back meekly.

"Do you think you've done anything deserving of punishment Alina? Other than managing to lose your timetable despite being warned beforehand - I imagine you haven't forgotten your punishment for that"

I freeze. Does she know about the test I ran away from? She shouldn't know anything outside of our classes right? But if she's giving out the punishments then the discplinary office might've told her... Mrs. Anne, who gave me the test, seemed like a nice lady - would she tell them what I did? No, no, even if she didn't they would still see the blank test paper! What if she catches me lying? Is this awfully long silence already exposing me?

Too scared of what might happen to me if I lied, and with my nipples still throbbing slightly, I said simply

"Yes"

"Yes, Mrs. Maria. I deserve to be punished, Mrs. Maria. I refused to write the exam and now the school doesn't know how far behind my education is ma'am. I've caused them great trouble and it's only my first day here, at an academy meant for correcting such behaviour."

Nearly crying, I whimpered out

"Sorry Mrs. Maria. Please punish me Mrs. Maria, but please please not too harshly Mrs. Maria!"

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 05-16-2023, 11:30 AM   #21
xkcdoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
Author's Note: So so sorry to everyone interested in the story for the long time with no updates... I even made several promises which I didn't end up keeping Just like Alina in my story, I probably deserve a punishment too.
But who will give you that punishment?
Old 05-16-2023, 05:01 PM   #22
SluttySarah

My Master made me roll a dice for my punishment. I have to take a 2L enema and plug myself with my glass plug for 15 minutes, which honestly isn't too bad at all

I think it's fair if anyone who was looking forward to story updates but didn't get any, especially if I promised them some, can give me a punishment if they would like. Of course, I'll have to make sure it's something I can do and it's not too unreasonable!

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 05-16-2023, 10:35 PM   #23
xkcdoer

Quote:
My Master made me roll a dice for my punishment. I have to take a 2L enema and plug myself with my glass plug for 15 minutes, which honestly isn't too bad at all

I think it's fair if anyone who was looking forward to story updates but didn't get any, especially if I promised them some, can give me a punishment if they would like. Of course, I'll have to make sure it's something I can do and it's not too unreasonable!
I think I have a fair punishment for you. I want you to put the 2.25" plug in using toothpaste rather than lube.

Edit: Oh, and let's also call this the punishment for using hyphens rather then em dashes in your story.

Last edited by xkcdoer; 05-16-2023 at 10:49 PM.
xkcdoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 07:56 PM   #24
SluttySarah

Thank you for the punishment! I'm sorry about using the wrong kind of dash... I never really paid much attention to the difference!! Am I supposed to use the longer one? I completed the punishment while trying to work in my large hush plug for another task given to me by my Master. Here's a part of my report!

Spoiler:
I warmed up lots with my glass plug before trying to push in my large hush plug, but couldn't so I figured I would try again using the awful toothpaste as lube. I did have to do this as punishment once anyways, as given to me by someone on my story thread. It surprisingly went in right away, my asshole desperately pushing out to expel the burning toothpaste but of course this is what actually let me push the big plug in rather easily.

Also I hope this isn't cluttering/interrupting the reading experience... maybe it was better if I did this through PM's but I also wanted to reply directly...
Anyways, I should have a new chapter out tonight or tomorrow so this shouldn't be the last message on here for too long!

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 06-10-2023, 08:06 PM   #25
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Great story so far. I really hope you continue it
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 08:07 PM   #26
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Thank you for the punishment! I'm sorry about using the wrong kind of dash... I never really paid much attention to the difference!! Am I supposed to use the longer one? I completed the punishment while trying to work in my large hush plug for another task given to me by my Master. Here's a part of my report!

Spoiler:
I warmed up lots with my glass plug before trying to push in my large hush plug, but couldn't so I figured I would try again using the awful toothpaste as lube. I did have to do this as punishment once anyways, as given to me by someone on my story thread. It surprisingly went in right away, my asshole desperately pushing out to expel the burning toothpaste but of course this is what actually let me push the big plug in rather easily.

Also I hope this isn't cluttering/interrupting the reading experience... maybe it was better if I did this through PM's but I also wanted to reply directly...
Anyways, I should have a new chapter out tonight or tomorrow so this shouldn't be the last message on here for too long!
Well, you've once again kept us waiting much longer than expected for another chapter... maybe your next punishment needs to be more harsh as I'm beginning to see a recurring theme here...???

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 03:27 AM   #27
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 15: Punishment, Part I

Chapter 15: Punishment Part I

"Strip"

"Yes ma'am"

I look down to see my thin legs almost quivering in fear, far too scared to question anything Mrs. Maria tells me to do.

I gingerly slide off my grey pleated skirt, then reluctantly, the tight black panties covering my privatest parts. I sneak a quick glance at Mrs. Maria, and her expectant yet bored face hurries my hands to my shirt, as I pull it up and over my head, quickly followed by my bra. Unsure of where to leave my discarded clothes, I gingerly place each article on the desk between us, worrying it might make her stern eyes turn angry.

It was just so slightly too warm when I came into the room, but now I understand why as I can feel the air rapidly cooling down my naked body. I can feel my nipples rapidly stiffening, and the air around my crotch isn't something I've felt often. I think I should feel embarassed but I'm too scared to think of doing anything but pleasing Mrs. Maria!

"Give your bra and panties to me, Alina"

I quickly scramble to pull them out from the pile of clothes and hand them to her. She takes my bra, and places it on her desk upside down, so the thinner back strap is on top, and the inside of the bra is facing up. She then turns my panties inside out, and places it next to my bra. Reaching for something below her desk, I hear the snapping of latex followed by the clinking of glass. When she comes back up, I see she's now wearing purple latex gloves, and is holding two vials of white powder. Immediately my mouth goes dry as my mind begins to race. She uncorks the vials, empties the first into my bra, and the second she empties into the insides of my panties. She rubs the powder in vigorously, spreading it evenly across the insides of my underwear. The white powder, now coating my black underwear, leaves them with a sheen of white on the inside but black as ever on the outside.

"Put them on, bra first. Don't touch the powder"

I almost blurt out the questions racing through my mind, but thankfully manage to stop myself. I gingerly pick up my bra by the lower edges, and pull it over my head, making sure to stretch it so it doesn't touch my face, not letting it snap back until it was over my chest. The first thing I notice is the warmth. Then hot. Then oh oh oh so so hot and itchyyy!!! My entire chest area is so so incredibly itchy it feels like burning. I have almost non-existent boobs but nevertheless the little circles of flesh itch even more than the skin around it. But nothing can compare to the uncontrollable itching in my nipples, which are being thoroughly pressed on all sides by my awful powder-coated bra. Involuntarily, my right hand moves to scratch at my left nipple as I just can't control it anymore.
Oh. my. god. The itching suddenly doubles in intensity, exactly along the path my nails had grazed. I can barely stop my shaking hands from yanking off my bra, and through my teary vision Mrs. Maria tells me

"Don't forget your panties Alina!"

(I wrote this clamped with my meaner clamps and wearing my glass plug. I'm really sorry for disappearing, I just had some issues with my experience on getdare and so wanted to take a break. Either way, I shouldn't have promised anything, and looking back promising something in 1 day was really irresponsible of me. I hope you enjoy this chapter though!)

Toys

Me

My Rules

The following 3 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 08-09-2023, 09:38 AM   #28
redcamel
getDare Addict

I just stumbled upon this story, and I couldn't help but read it all from the beginning up to here.

I loved it, it's well written, and I love the slow building of the characters and situations, a lot more enjoyable than stories where in a few lines situations are described that make Sodom and Gomorrah pale, but all action and no sensations and feelings (I don't mean to belittle them, it's just a matter of tastes).

The details you tell about the thoughts of the main character for me are quite enjoyable, and I find delightful the way you build the description of the feelings of a young and sexually inexperienced woman, scared for how her intimates are used as a painful mean for correctional purposed, but at the same time starting to sense that maybe it's not only pain what she feels.

Of course, reading it all in a row helps a lot enjoying the story, and I sincerely wish you'll wont make us wait too much (I trust your Master will prod you properly...). Now that poor Alina is wonderfully wearing itchy powder filled bra, besides how she will face the experience to put her panties on too, I'm curious to know about Riley's fate, and can't see the time to read about Alina's feelings while assisting to her peer's torment (because she will assist, it would be fair, since Riley assisted to Alina's punishment, do you agree?).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 03:22 AM   #29
SluttySarah

Default On pause

Hi everyone, sorry about the long time without any updates. Especially since I have school now, and my classes are pretty hard. I do hope to continue the story in the future, but it might be a while until I get back to it! Thanks for understanding.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 10-26-2023, 10:27 AM   #30
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Hi everyone, sorry about the long time without any updates. Especially since I have school now, and my classes are pretty hard. I do hope to continue the story in the future, but it might be a while until I get back to it! Thanks for understanding.
I wish your school is something like the Girl's Academy, so you will have a lot to tell when you come back
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
academy, anal, girl, punishment, training