Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2023, 06:42 AM   #1
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Default First Time Facial

It’s a winters night, 11pm I’m home alone and extremely horny. So what does Alex do? He jumps on Kik and gets talking to a few mistresses online.
One mistress stops replying quickly but mistress Sara keeps the conversation going.

I start off by obey every command miss Sara asks for. Starts with the basic. Nudes, cock pictures, ass hole pictures and the works. Next she wants light edging videos then she wants to put a mark on me so she gets me to write her name on my cock. So I do without hesitation

It’s now 1:30am I’m horny as hell, leaking Precum everywhere and miss Sara is having fun and I’m loving every second being her online toy
She’s now made me fuck my ass with my finger, screw driver, anal beads and have my butt plug in for extended periods of time
She’s also had my cock and balls tightly tied up in a nice little bow held by a shoe lace.

I’m having fun she’s having fun next she asks for my limits again so I listed them (cum eating, no family, no social suicide and what not)
She then replied have I ever even considered cum eating and aren’t I a bit curious about it
Which I replied not really until she brought it up. So she said just try some pre cum. I wipe my very pre cummy penis with my finger and put it in my mouth and record it and send it to her
She replied with that’s hot and wants to know what I thought
I reply with not bad didn’t taste bad but didn’t taste the best
She goes would you ever try cum. Which I replied with I would consider it but not tonight
Miss Sara then suggested why don’t you warm yourself up to the idea and give yourself a self facial then if you do get some close you might try it by accident
I was very hesitant until she told me I wasn’t allowed to cum tonight unless it was a facial
So I agreed
I put my phone beside me to record, flipped my legs over my head put my plug in my ass and jacked it until I cum

Now as I was getting close all I could think about is how I’m going to do this and hopefully not cover my own lips as I didn’t want to taste it at all
After 1 min every stroke I did I got closer and closer then, spurt I put 2 and a half hours of built up stimulation all onto my face. It was one of the biggest loads I’ve ever produced and it went over my face covering my forehead down to my chin
I finished Cumming faced the camera stopped the video and sent it to miss Sara. She watched the video and was very impressed
She asked did I taste any which I replied no as after I came on my face I washed it off with a towel
Which she replied that’s okay she’ll have to get me again another night
And to finish off this play session with miss Sara she got me to tie my cock and balls to my ankle and sleep in a awkward predicament which i did for about 4 hours before I nearly tore my balls off because I had a massive twitch and yanked them

To summarise I experienced my first ever facial and if I had to give any advice to someone how is considering it. Shave your face before hand. Cum sticks to hair something shocking

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk