Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-01-2023, 11:31 AM   #1
Acsus

Arrow Travel and conversations.

The year I broke up with my first girlfriend and hadn't yet met the girl who is now my wife. I had a period when I wasn't too picky about choosing girls for the night. One day I met a red-haired Elvira (it was later revealed that her real name was Christina). She wanted to stop working in an erotic massage salon and I agreed that she should live with me until she found a new job and improved her financial condition. Knowing that at the age of 22 she had a lot of sexual relations, I did not want to have sex with her at first. Instead, Christina massaged me every night and told me stories from her life, bringing me to orgasm with her courage and frankness.
Yes, she was the one who gave me a love of sexual stories. Before that, I hadn't discussed the topic of sex with anyone. And she did it easily, and very interestingly. She had a huge sexual experience, she said that while still a schoolgirl she fell in love with a peer who was fond of the topic of BDSM. His addictions did not please her family and they threw her out of the house without even allowing her to finish high school. So she was forced to earn her own living. In her small provincial town, it was difficult to find a job that could be combined with studies and she and her boyfriend could not find a better way out than to perform calls for money.

At first, there were a lot of people who wanted to pay for erotic dares, after the first announcement on her Facebook page fell a lot, different dares for money (many of these dares are in this forum). Christina was able to afford to rent a nice apartment, and a lot of expensive things. She was never so happy, and with the money she earned, she helped her older brother move to the capital. And even bribed two teachers to become an excellent student at school. But the popularity on the Internet quickly faded away, her page was deleted for violations of the rules. In addition, she was abandoned by a guy who could not come to terms with some of the tasks he found on the Internet. By the end of school, Christina had to stoop to performing dare invented by her classmates. These were brutal assignments I think from the fact that classmates were jealous of her freedom. For example, her best friend, for example, paid her to have Christina get a big Joker tattoo on her back.
Thanks to these stories, I began to look at sex in a completely different way, not just as a physical need, but as creativity and an inexhaustible source for inspiration.

I don't want to tell her much that she had to do before I met her because it violates the rules of this forum. But the point is not in this, but in the fact that not one photo or video report will not replace the format of memories told live to me. For this particularly bold, I suggest participating in a challenge that I have called "Travel and Stories" in it I propose to write in this topic proposals for meetings in life while traveling to exchange live the most piquant of your stories. Just write in this thread the date, time and place of the planned meeting up to the code word that will allow you to accurately set the table through the managers of the place in which you are going to meet. Those who want to participate come at the specified time and sit down at the table, and talk about the best sexual adventures that happened to them in life. At the same time, no one knows each other, and even the one who organized the gathering may remain anonymous at will.

Go for it, communicate and have fun. Down with the boundaries that divide our hearts.
Acsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 11:57 AM   #2
Acsus

Especially impressive stories heard at real meetings, please write in this topic as an account of the meetings held and ideas for dare participants of our forum.
Acsus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk