Go Back   getDare Forums > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2018, 06:46 PM   #61
Neephonite
Senior Member
 
Neephonite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 110
Blog Entries: 5
Default

name of your favorite stuffie?
lolita dress or onesie?
if you could live anywhere at all where would you?
favorite type of task to give?
to receive?
favorite show to watch in little space?
__________________
PM Dares NEW LIST

my cards for trade from Bloxo's card game Dare Wars Also have my very own RARE care details of how to earn are there as well

my task dice thread please add rolls if you wish <3

My Likes and Limits
Neephonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 12:51 PM   #62
Lullaby
Senior Member
 
Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: West Coast USA
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
1.Were you good at school,or just did whatever the fuck you wanted?
2.Do you have a dream car?
3.What is one thing that if happened to you,you will have hard time believing it's real?
4.What quirk of your's people love or enjoy a lot?
5.Obviously a joke
6.If in the future we create a spaceship and find away to travel faster then the speed of light and lunch and expedition through the universe,would you go if you could ?
1. Was terrible with school until college and then I was a mostly A two Bs student. I was proud of that.
2. Nope. Fuck driving these days. I'm too scared I'll hurt someone if I have a panic attack behind the wheel.
3. Having my life stable and happy.
4. My humor and energy so I'm told. People also hate it a lot too.
5. There were 10 cats in a boat and one jumped out. How many were left?
None, because they were copycats!
What do you call shaving a crazy sheep? Shear madness.
6. I actually wouldn't I don't think I would. At least not right when it is invented. My anxiety would never allow that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neephonite View Post
name of your favorite stuffie?
lolita dress or onesie?
if you could live anywhere at all where would you?
favorite type of task to give?
to receive?
favorite show to watch in little space?
1. Reaper, Leo, or Mousey.
2. Onesie
3. Probably Ireland or Scotland.
4. favorite to give? probably body writing, sissifcation things and CBT mostly.
5. I enjoy being given nipple pain tasks, age play stuff, and humiliation type things a lot. I have a bunch of favorites in each.
6. Favorite show to watch in little space is miraculous ladybug
__________________
♡ F/25/ Little/ Red Panda♡


Lullaby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:14 AM   #63
imakward
Senior Member
 
imakward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Somewhere i Belong!?
Posts: 223
Blog Entries: 6
Default

1.What do you think about Roleplay ?
2.Have you ever Played D&D ?
3.Do you like board games?
4.Have you ever Lied to a person to save him from the harsh truth?
5.Tell me a joke
6.do you prefer people to be brutaly honest with you no sugar coating,or with sugar coating.?
__________________


Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff


Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,see our ad we are looking for a female sub here
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:45 PM   #64
Lullaby
Senior Member
 
Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: West Coast USA
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
1.What do you think about Roleplay ?
2.Have you ever Played D&D ?
3.Do you like board games?
4.Have you ever Lied to a person to save him from the harsh truth?
5.Tell me a joke
6.do you prefer people to be brutaly honest with you no sugar coating,or with sugar coating.?
1. I've done all sorts of roleplay, though mostly leaning towards fan types and not erotic types.
2. I have! 3, 3.5, and going to be doing a game in 5th!
3. Uhm yes! I have a shit ton of Cthulhu universe type board games and a handful of others.
4. Yes, when I was younger. My older self? Nope. I try never to ever do so.
5. What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled milk.
Why are teddy bears never hungry? They are always stuffed!
6. I like honesty. It hurts like a fucking bitch but it means that comfort and being told it is going to be okay from these people means it actually is. So it helps my anxiety with just pure honesty.
__________________
♡ F/25/ Little/ Red Panda♡


Lullaby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:07 PM   #65
Bobcat
Distinguished Member
 
Bobcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 779
Blog Entries: 8
Default

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
__________________
Male 58 Canada

likes Dares with a little risk pushing the limits some

will try most things ones

limits are family blood permit scat

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81865


see and extend this sissy's pictures
https://t-e.link/99de98dd-cab
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 07:41 PM   #66
Lullaby
Senior Member
 
Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: West Coast USA
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
1. I'm not really sure to be honest. Probably stripping somewhere risky in semi public place.
2. In group. Yeah.
3. No I wouldn't. I wouldn't with skimpy clothing either though.
4. On other people yes.
5. Uhm.. I don't really like one more than the other.... that's why I'm a switch?
6. Yes. Done it before.
7. Yep. Plan on doing it soon.
8. Depends on context and type so I can't answer this?
9. Not answering this.
10. nude in front of what? This question is a bit confusing.
__________________
♡ F/25/ Little/ Red Panda♡


Lullaby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 03:53 AM   #67
imakward
Senior Member
 
imakward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Somewhere i Belong!?
Posts: 223
Blog Entries: 6
Default

1.What is the easiest way to get you furiously mad?
2.if there is snow were you live,when it snows do you just jump on it and make angels?
3.Have you ever just went out when it was heavily raining,and just let it soak you?
4.What would you do if you go camping for couple of days?
5.jokes jokes?
6.What is the most recent silly thing you did?
__________________


Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff


Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,see our ad we are looking for a female sub here
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #68
Lullaby
Senior Member
 
Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: West Coast USA
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
1.What is the easiest way to get you furiously mad?
2.if there is snow were you live,when it snows do you just jump on it and make angels?
3.Have you ever just went out when it was heavily raining,and just let it soak you?
4.What would you do if you go camping for couple of days?
5.jokes jokes?
6.What is the most recent silly thing you did?
1. Lie to me and let me catch you in the lie. Nothing shorts my temper like this.
2. I wish it would snow here for this reason! But I think people would panic if it snowed here.
3. I have. I have done it a lot. It's why I want the rain. I miss it.
4. Hiking, camp fires, sing, depending on the area snow shoe, explore, take pictures
5. What animal has more lives than a cat? Frogs, they croak every night!
6. Walked into a door while texting
__________________
♡ F/25/ Little/ Red Panda♡


Lullaby is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Advertisements

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc. - Dance and Play