Old 03-29-2019, 02:30 PM   #1
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

Default A Captured Princess

So for the story, a bit of context: Hidden in the Pacific Ocean, there are two remote islands. They have never been charted on any map, and the closest inhabited island is hundreds of miles away. Despite living in the current era, these two civilizations are effectively in the 18th century era, with relatively old technology. On these two islands, there are two vastly different civilizations.

The Kingdom of Cardraven is a peaceful kingdom. They have a smaller population, but the citizens are quite happy and content. The royal family is adored by all citizens, as there is little trouble throughout the kingdom. Its laws are fairly relaxed, as not many crimes occur. The Cardravens pride themselves on dignity and respect, and their kingdom emphasizes it.

The Confederation of Cazern is much less organized. They have no monarchy, and the island is run by a loose democratic congress. However, much of the congress is corrupt, and many senators are influenced by the rampant gangs across the island. The main city is run down, and most citizens have little to no money. It has become such an issue that an underground slave trade has broken out. People have been captured and sold, and those that are captured are often never seen again. Despite this being a well-known issue, the government has been ineffective in combatting it. Many Cazerns have started to embrace the trade, in hopes of earning a paycheck.

Despite the massive differences, these two islands are bitter rivals. Cazern citizens desire to have peace and stability, while Cardraven citizens despise the terrible conditions and trouble of Cazern. While there is a peace, there is a clear hostility, which leads us to the story!

The black sails blended in well with the darkness of the night. There was nothing that could give away their presence, except for the small waves that the ship was making. Without illumination from the enemy castle, there was nothing to guide the Cazern ship to its destination. The ship slowly pulled up at the beach, and the crew unloaded. Swords in hand, they advanced up the beach, to the edge of the large cliffs. However, there was an area with a lower incline, and the men swiftly moved up, making their way to the walls of the castle.

Climbing over, the 30 or so soldiers were now within the Cardraven castle walls, and they entered in through an open window. "Split up...two groups. If you find her, you bring her back to the ship, and send one person to find us. We'll search the lower floor." The leader said, his face covered up. He began to search around, making as little noise as possible. There was no presence of guards to be seen. Despite the islands' rivalry, it was never thought that the enemy would directly attack the leader, it was heavily looked down upon.

Opening a door, one soldier motioned over the rest of the group. The leader peered his head in, and held up his hand. He slowly entered into an elegant bedroom, with a large bed standing out. Pulling out a small but sharp knife, he advanced towards the bed and noticed a sleeping woman. Turning his head to make sure she was the correct target, he slowly put his knife to the woman's neck. Feeling a blade against her skin, she slowly begins to open her eyes, which quickly widen in fear.

"Don't move or scream. You wouldn't like what would happen next."

(Also note, I won't have any sex in this story, so if that's what your expecting, it's not going to happen.)

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Keira.Knightley for this post:
Old 04-02-2019, 09:14 PM   #2
mr me

Love the story and well written. Hope to read more of it soon.

My Skype is im.me093

Have Skype im.me093 looking for young female slave any age or size. (don't have kik sorry.)
mr me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:33 AM   #3
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Nice start. Can’t wait to read more

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:38 PM   #4
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

The woman slowly nods her head up and down, with a look of paralyzed fear in her eyes. The man slowly calms her down and releases his grip from her mouth. "Are you Princess Emily?" He inquires, as he aims his knife at her throat. "I...I am..." She replies, in a low whisper.

"Well then...I suppose it is not your lucky day madam..." He chuckles softly, before placing a chloroform rag over the princess' mouth. She tries to struggle, raising her arms up in futile desperation, before her body goes limp and lays softly on the bed.

"Tie her up, and get her on the boat." The leader commands, as the soldiers quickly work on tying her up. They place iron shackles on her wrist, and a metal collar onto her neck, tightening it to where the metal is placed directly onto her skin. The men pick her up and carry her back down out of the castle, onto the boat.

They bring her down to the lower deck of the boat and quickly chain the princess to the ceiling, leaving her completely helpless, and locked away in the boat. "Take care dear princess...you're in for a long journey madam..." The leader smirks, and slams on the wooden door, leaving the helpless woman alone...

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Keira.Knightley for this post:
Old 04-05-2019, 07:40 PM   #5
jdubs90

Sounds very intriguing!
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, princess, story