Old 07-06-2014, 05:50 AM   #1
pliklop

Rosette Hayley's School Ordeal

Hayley Redman stared blankly into the countryside, bored and tired, she was just waiting for the car ride to be over. Hayley was on her way to a boarding school, rich in history and prestige, Hampshire Girls School was the best money could buy. However good the education was, she never quite understood why people, particular her parents would waste incredible amounts of money on, well, her future.

After almost two hours of solitude, she along with her parents arrived to see the historic building that would house her for the next five years. It was nothing like she imagined, but also exactly what she expected, the unimaginable. The door of the car opened in front of the majestic building, and within seconds the car was gone, parked around the corner by the concierge service.

“Ms. Redman, welcome to Hampshire”, said a voice behind her.

As she turned around to see who had spoken, the receptionist had already manoeuvred herself into Hayley’s view.

“Would you like to take a seat, while your parents finish the paperwork?”

Before Hayley could respond, she was ushered into a seat. The fabric of the chair was silky soft, almost as if it caressed her upper thighs. Never had a chair felt so good. The paperwork seemed to take forever, and with that the pressure on her bladder intensified.

She wondered how much longer it would take; she began thinking about finding a toilet. Her self-control, particular her bladder control was astonishing and she knew she could hold it for quite a while longer, however, the worst thing that could happen would be to have an accident on the first day of school. Hayley decided not to take that risk.

She stood up off the chair, the chair that sent a shiver down her spine as she left its touch. She followed the signage that sent her down the main corridor and to the right. As she approached the door labelled, “Restroom”, it opened. A girl walked through the doorway, startled, quickly walked past Hayley and down the corridor. Hayley walked into the room, quickly realizing that there was a situation progressing.

Hayley stood frozen in the doorway, seeing four girls staring at a fifth girl at the far end of the room. Before she could react, the four girls turn to greet Hayley.

“You look new, I’m Lucy.” one of the girls welcomed.

Before Hayley could respond, she continued, “You’ve got a choice to make. You can have a little bit of fun, or you can be the fun.”

She instantly knew what she meant by that when she looked at the other girls teary eyes that was still standing on the other side of the room. Her morals said to help the poor girl, but she had no idea what the consequences were.

“What are you going to do with her?” Hayley shyly replied.

“Looks like we’ve got a good girl here”, said Lucy to her group, she turned back to you before continuing, “Its what we’re going to do to both of you, but don’t worry, it’ll just be a bit of fun!”

Hayley turned towards the door, the door that was blocked by one of the girls.

“Don’t make this any harder than it has to be” Lucy said.

Hayley thought sensibly to cooperate; she was outnumbered and had no way out. She looked to Lucy, who pointed towards the girl on the other side of the room; she slowly moved to stand next to the nameless girl. Hayley noticed one of Lucy’s girls had gotten a camera out.

“Let’s get this started! Simply, the first one to orgasm can leave”, said Lucy.

The word orgasm rang in Hayley’s mind. She was quite an innocent girl, she’d never done anything sexual with boys, and she’d never even had her first kiss. She’d touched herself maybe once or twice, but certainly didn’t have the sex drive that these girls seemed to have...

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 07-06-2014, 05:56 AM   #2
The Sly Fox

Seems interesting so far! Can't wait to keep reading!

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Sounds very interesting so far. Please continue writing. Also, could you PM me when the next part is up?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:18 PM   #4
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 2

The skirt that Hayley was wearing allowed for easy access. However physically easy the task was, mentally, it was a challenge. Hayley didn’t know what to do, but deep down she knew what she had to do. She slowly slid down her panties, just enough to give her access, but also just enough for the girls to see her lacy pink panties.

The cold marble floor sent quivers through her body; her nervous nature didn’t help the situation. Hayley’s heart raced, it told her that she really didn’t want to continue, but it also said that she was quite excited by the prospect.

She’d completely forgotten about the girl next to her. The flurried movement of the girl’s own fingers penetrating her pussy reminded Hayley of the task ahead. Tentatively, Hayley slid her finger inside of her. Before she continued, she noticed the girl next to her was well on her way to the instructed orgasm. The girls heavy panting, the sight of the girl lightly biting her lips; her eyes clenched tightly shut and her body moving with a pulsating rhythm made Hayley wet, and her fingers moved with easy.

Hayley continued with the task. She gradually quickened her pace, her juices flowing faster with every movement she made. Her muscles began to tense, she closed her eyes and continued the movements. Her hips squirmed with delight, she was close. Hayley’s whimpers slowly progressed into a loud moan, she blocked out everything and continued to climax. She was so very close, she continued. The girl next to her let out a piecing scream of ecstasy, which sent Hayley over the top. She opened her eyes and adjusted to the light. Hayley felt dazed, but in a state of delight. She’d almost forgotten the situation she was in.

As her eyes adjusted she focused on the camera that was pointed right at her.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Last edited by pliklop; 07-08-2014 at 06:45 AM. Reason: typo
Old 07-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #5
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Going great so far. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:30 PM   #6
Black Panther

Ooh liking it! Please continue!

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:52 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Great Story

This is a very good story. Hope it continues. Would like to know ages of girls or did I miss that detail in my excitement to read the story?
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:50 AM   #8
pliklop

Rosette Character Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
This is a very good story. Hope it continues. Would like to know ages of girls or did I miss that detail in my excitement to read the story?
Sorry, I often don't add character details. Think about this, you love red heads, but every story on here is about blondes - that's not very fun. I like to keep characters to the imagination, to be able to conform to your ideal character. However, if you would really like to know their ages, pm me!

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Old 07-08-2014, 07:18 AM   #9
MisterDare

Please continue with the story.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:47 AM   #10
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 3

The predicament Hayley had found herself in, the intense arousal, yet the sheer embarrassment had all occurred within a space of ten minutes. In fact, just ten minutes ago she was just an innocent girl. Everything had changed.

“Well Caitlin, you’re free to go”, Lucy said to the girl next to Hayley.

“As for you, you hungry little whore. I’m sure we don’t need to share what we’ve captured on our camera do we?” addressed Lucy.

Hayley was scared, petrified and shaking. She wasn’t sure if the trembles that pulsed through her body were from the orgasm, or the cool of the marble floor, or the intimidation focused directly at her. Simply, she had no response.

“Or maybe you want everyone to know you’re a dirty little slut”, Lucy continued with a twinkle in her eye.

A little shake of the head from Hayley was enough to tell Lucy to stop tormenting the poor girl in front of her; she couldn’t push her to breaking point too early. Lucy and her friends headed for the door, and without another word, they were gone.

Hayley had to compose herself. She had to go back to her parents, to meet a new roommate. God she thought. She pulled her panties back up, which absorbed some of the residual wetness and sent another shiver down her spine. She stood up and took a huge breath. A breath to steady her nerves. A breath to calm down.

The need for the very room she was in had ironically disappeared, her bladder was at the very back of her mind. She quickly washed her face, her hands and headed for the door. Somehow she wasn’t crying in the corner and dwelling on what had just happened, but ready to face her new school.

When Hayley headed back to the reception, everything was ready. She nervously said goodbye to her parents and headed with the receptionist to her new room.

*** AUTHOR’S NOTE ***

I’m undecided on the roommate, so I’m asking for opinions. I would prefer private message votes but I obviously won’t exclude commented votes.

(A) - Lucy is the roommate

(B) - A new character to meet Hayley

(C) - Hayley gets a room to herself

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Old 07-09-2014, 06:54 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pliklop View Post
Sorry, I often don't add character details. Think about this, you love red heads, but every story on here is about blondes - that's not very fun. I like to keep characters to the imagination, to be able to conform to your ideal character. However, if you would really like to know their ages, pm me!
I know that. If you read my stories, especially 'The Dolls' House in 18+, you'll find that I do exactly the same thing. It's just that most stories on here do give ages. It's no criticism, I love your story.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:44 AM   #12
MisterDare

Go with A, give her one heck of a year to remember.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #13
Serah

... just subscribing ... i like it so far and i say go with b

I don't have a phone so No Kik or anything Like that... just saying cause people keep asking

Ask me whatever you want in my A.m.A
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=193715
Serah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #14
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

I'll say a
They'll get a lot of alone time
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:20 PM   #15
subTom

Not C. And subscribing as well.
subTom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subTom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk