Old 03-16-2008, 02:49 AM   #16
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave1987 View Post
But what is being requested here is that the whole story is written out and then posted. It's easier to write something in from scratch then edit it in afterwards, as bits of the story could stop making sense
I am not requesting that the story is posted in one big bulk what i am SUGGESTING is that stories are completed before they are posted on getdare...

It annoys me to no end when i am reading a story and it never finishes...My next story is fully complete.
I am just editing it and am going to post it in daily parts it will still be open to constructive critisism and ideas.
But the general story will be complete so i at least know i will finish it on the site.
Not leave it to die like so many stories that had potential on this site.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:19 AM   #17
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lightbulb I'm sorry but I have to disagree with the one long post

It builds more suspense when you have to wait. You know what they say, "Patience is a Virtue..."

Also, authors might feel more rushed and there would be less feedback and ideas.

I don't know, maybe we'll just have to a gree to disagree.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:27 AM   #18
kitkat

I agree that I prefer to read the whole story at once.
Also, having read this one...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16381

I really like the idea. The writer got the whole thing to loop back to the beginning at the end, it was all really well thought out and I think it's better that they wrote this one in bulk.

However, its great that there are writers on here to post stories for us, trusting us not to steal their work and letting us enjoy their work.
However they would like to write their stories is fine. I think we should just appreciate that they are there.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk