Old 08-15-2012, 04:37 AM   #46
freshmilk

Sorry for the massive delay again! I'm terribly unreliable lately! Hopefully this chapter makes up for it.

Special thanks to MyOhMy for reminding me people want to read this! <3

Enjoy!

Once again I woke up in bed, this time I had Jeremy lying next to me with his arm hung over my chest while he slept, I smiled and held him close. I've always had a soft spot for Jeremy although he was a year or so younger we were always friends and he always hung out with brad and I and never got too annoying! As my eyes were adjusting to the light I noticed that Brads parents weren't in the room so I sat up to try and look for them, this woke Jeremy up and made him jump when he realized he was hugging me. He apologized for hugging me.. If only he knew what Brad and I had been up to! I laughed it off and just hugged him for a while. I finally got around to asking where his parents were and found out they had gone to stay at the hotel but he wouldn't let me stay alone and after some convincing they and the doctors let him stay. It did feel good to have someone to wake up to but I hated that person not being Brad.

We both got out of bed and walked over to Brads bed, we both held his hand in silence for a few minutes when I felt Jeremy hug me tight and cry, I couldn't help but cry with him and apologize a hundred times, he pulled back and stared into my eyes and told me it wasn't my fault and I had to stop thinking that. For the first time I started to believe that.

I looked at Brad again and without thinking I lent down and kissed him and told him I love him, I told him he has to wake up soon and that I'll be waiting every day until he does. Jeremy just watched and looked at me knowingly and mumbled "finally"

Soon enough Brads parents came back in and they actually looked happy, this worried me for some reason. It didn't seem right. They asked me if I could tell them about the accident, I didn't want to but I knew they wanted to know so I agreed. I told them about the bus, about brad saving my life. I told them it should have been me in the bed which made Jeremy hit me, I told them how sorry I was. They looked dumbfounded for a second and then asked about the rest of the story, my heart sunk, I didn't now what they knew or wanted to know. I looked at Jeremy nervously and he smiled. Why the heck is everyone smiling?! Brads mum interrupted my thoughts and said "What about you, and you saving Brads life, we want to hear that too" I blushed and insisted I did nothing of the sort and thats when my coach and a few of the team walked in and continued the story for me.

We all sat for a while talking about Brad and soccer and the whole trip (leaving out selected parts!) For some reason I felt uneasy telling all the stories because I wanted Brad to have some left to tell. I got up and walked over to Brad and held his hand again, I felt Jeremy come beside us again and smiled. Jeremy asked how long we have been together which caught me off guard and I couldn't say anything but "How did you know?" His reply.. "Gaydar dude!"I laughed and squeezed Brads hand and he squeezed back. Jeremy was the one to yell this time and everyone rushed bedside. There was about seven people all trying to talk to him and tell him to wake up when the doctors came into the room, we were pushed aside while they did some checks or something and they told us he looked like he was getting better and may wake up soon! The room erupted like we had won the world cup and everyone hugged everyone and we all stood waiting for the moment to happy. Eventually we all had to sit or get food and drinks. The team couldn't stay any longer and they all had to leave, we hugged and told them we will let them know as soon as anything happens.

I was really weak again and started to feel sick, I needed to shower but I honestly didn't know if I could stand that long. Like he was reading my mind Jeremy sat next to me and jumped up dramatically telling his parents just how bad I smelt and faked throwing up, I had to laugh but it also got me paranoid so I agreed and said I was going to shower. As I stood up I stumbled and once again Jeremy came to my rescue. He laughed and asked if I wanted help in the shower, I laughed it off and told he he cant handle seeing me naked! I walked another few steps and fell again, this time he was more serious and told be he was going to help, I looked at his parents and they nodded so we headed into the shower.

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #47
Mr. Fun 21

Yay!!! You have awaken from your deep sleep! So this is really good and your a fantastic writer and i LOVE this!!!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #48
MyOhMy

Talking

Oh shucks

Thanks for mentioning me!
Well as you already know, I am in love with the story. So duhhh, I am very happy to have another installment. Keep up the awesome job, and I'll keep bugging you for updates!

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:52 AM   #49
freshmilk

Hey! I actually had time this week so the next update is already up (: Enjoy guys! (and gals!)
Thanks again for the feedback Mr. Fun 21 and MyOhMy!! <3

When we got into the bathroom there was an awkward pause as we waited for the other to say or do something. I looked at Jeremy and told him he didn't have to help but he insisted so I reluctantly started to undress until I was in just my briefs and again stood in a nervous pose waiting for Jeremy to do something, he smiled and finally undressed to his briefs. We started the hot water in the shower to warm it up, once it was warm I stepped out of my briefs and quickly hopped in followed closely by a very naked Jeremy. Again we stood in silence not really knowing what was supposed to happen, eventually I grabbed the soap and started lathering up my chest, we switched places so Jeremy could get more water and as we did I stumbled again which reminded me why I wasn't alone in the shower!
To break the awkward silence I asked Jeremy how he was feeling and he said confused and looked really upset, I tried to reassure him but it didn't really work. We hugged under the water and I started to get a bit turned on so I faced away to soap up my legs but Jeremy turned me around, he grabbed my hand and took the soap so he could wash my legs, it actually felt really good. When he got to the writing on my leg he stopped and asked for the whole story, I told him everything and we hugged again. He really did make me feel better and I felt really guilty thinking I may actually develop a crush on him, as I was thinking that he finished washing my legs and said "Now that the note is gone, it can never come back" he had tears in his eyes and I couldn't help but cry. Surprisingly he grabbed my dick to get my attention and it worked, I stopped crying and started laughing as we both tried to grab each other, It was just a bit of fun but we both got hard doing it. Thats when Jeremy kissed me. I didn't know what to do so I kissed back. I pulled back, my arms around his waist and looked into his face, he had the smile that only a kiss can give someone, his eyes only half open and for the first time in a while I was smiling the same way..

I started trying to explain how bad the idea was and he interrupted me with a kiss again, I let myself go and we kissed for what seemed like hours until there was a bang on the door telling us to hurry up. I was as hard as I have ever been and didn't want to stop, reluctantly I turned off the shower and stepped out to dry off, Jeremy followed and playfully slapped my ass when I bent over to towel my legs. I giggled as we got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. Brads parents said they were leaving for the night and Jeremy could stay again, we hugged and said goodbye. Once they had left I looked over at Brad and burst into tears as I realized my boyfriend was in a coma, and I had just cheated on him with his brother. I honestly felt disgusted with myself and when Jeremy came over to hug me I forcefully pushed him away, making him trip and fall over. He looked shocked and upset and began to cry, I wasn't sure if it was from pain or rejection or just confusion, I just blamed him, I blamed him for my mistake. Just how fucked up have I gotten?!

I spent the night sitting by Brad holding his had and saying sorry in my head over and over again, Jeremy avoided me and I felt terrible for hurting him, I tried to just ignore everything and focus all my energy on brad and it worked for hours until I heard sobbing coming from the other bed. I knew it was Jeremy and I knew it was my fault, I had to fix things even if I didn't know how to. I crawled into bed next to Jeremy and put my arm around him, he didn't turn to face me but he did hold my arm close to him. I held back tears as I tried to talk, I tried explaining why I acted so stupidly towards him, I told him I was falling for him and felt terrible because of Brad and that I love brad. I couldn't ignore that, no matter how awesome a person was put in front of me. Again I was saying sorry, luckily Jeremy understood and we made up. I fell asleep again with Jeremy in my arms.
Waking up with Jeremy's morning wood poking me was certainly a 'hard' test to wake up to! My hand may have wondered playfully but once Jeremy woke up I stopped, it was just enough to tease Jeremy and for him to know that we don't have to act too strange around one another.

Jeremy and I were back to normal and once his parents came back we all felt comfortable with one another, that's when the doctor came into the room and asked for Brads parents to go outside to talk. Jeremy and I instantly felt worried and hugged each other until they returned, I was squeezing Jeremy's hand so hard I don't know how he could sit there through the pain. His parents told us that brad was improving dramatically and may well be woken up either today or tomorrow, we all hugged and nothing could stop the smiles. We sat watching Brad wondering if the doctors would wake him or if he would just jump up and smile at us. It turns out it's a lot safer for the doctors to control things and after hours of talking and just sitting around, the doctor came in and said he was going to give brad whatever it was that made him wake up and it would take a few minutes for it to all happen.

<3 Jonnor <3
Old 08-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #50
MyOhMy

Thumbs up

All of this is so cute. I was going to yell at you for the cheating thing, but you worked it out. Yay! So thanks for the update!

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:43 PM   #51

Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:32 AM   #52
freshmilk

Wow! I had forgotten about this for some time.. I've been still on here under a different name (didn't like what I was doing and didn't want to use this account for some personal reasons)

After reading this story again it brought back some memories of a more emotional time of my life, I actually cried again! Gosh! I have the rest of the story on my computer somewhere, I couldn't decide on an ending so I wrote several and will have to decide on one!! So if anyone else is still interested I will try post some more soon..

<3 Jonnor <3
Old 03-03-2019, 10:00 PM   #53
phantomoftheopera

Default Keep going!

Please revive this! I want to know where it goes next!

Advertisements
Kink Talk