Old 10-24-2007, 07:01 AM   #61
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

"Yes, Oh Yes" said Richard. This caused the girls to laugh uncontrollably and tell the guys that they were not having sex. Instead they were...

1. going to have a fashion show with the guys modelling different girls outfits
2. make the guys 69 for the girls entertainment and be recorded
3.have the guys go through a bunch of games that would embarrass them but amuse the girls
4. all of the above
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:10 AM   #62
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Instead they were going to make the guys 69 for the girls' entertainment and be recorded.

The boys leaped up in protest. They're both guys! Why can't they pleasure girls instead?

One of the girls, Kara, a petite brunette whose blue eyes simply devastated Dan, said, "But you guys are best friends, right? It'll be a nice thing you can do for each other." Then she burst into giggles.

"Besides," said another girl, "We've still got the pic of Richard pulling out Dan's dick with his mouth. May as well go all the way, boys ... Unless you want that pic to get around?"

1. One of the girls was bored with this idea, and suggested something else.

2. Richard and Dan had no choice. They lay down on the bed together ...

3. There was a knock on the door.

4. At this time, Richard and Dan each simultaneously and spontaneously combusted.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:32 AM   #63
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Richard and Dan had no choice. They lay down on the bed together and slowly got into a 69 position where they started giving each other oral. As they were doing this, with the girls recording and catcalling, there was a knock on the door. The guys couldn't hear this, but soon in walked their worst enemy! Their two younger cousins Ella and Clara! Their cousins just took in the site and laughed when they decided that this could be better and suggested...

1. The girls wear strapons to have some fun
2. The girls call some gay guys to have the guys service
3. The girls torture the guys with cbt
4. The girls put chastity belts on the guys
5. All of the above
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:56 PM   #64
pagelada

the girls put a chasit device on them but when she did they didn't have any so instead they....

1.made the boys do a fashion show of girl clothing on the side walk of the main street
2.put thongs on the the guys and give them a hanging wedge on a pole that can move into the neibors yard by a lever
3.both

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk