Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 07-28-2007, 04:57 AM   #1
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Little Explanation of the Author's Cafe

As I've previously stuck by to, Truth or Dare Stories in one of the more communal areas of the site and while it was always nice to give positive feedback to each other I feel it's time to actually discuss things too.

As a result, I have brought about the Author's Cafe a virtual lounge where anyone can discuss their stories, other people's stories (nicely), concerns, potential ideas, issues they feel need addressing, requests, etc, etc. Another use of the Author's Cafe will be to post stories that don't directly have an connection to Truth or Dare but for a general rule of thumb, these can only be little clips of stories.

Now all the usual forum rules apply and while I tend to be one of the more lenient mods I will not tolerate any form of annoying, spammish, or abusive behaviour. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The Author's Cafe will also be the place for a realm of competitions and chronicling of which I want you all to get involved with. Stay tuned for some interesting tournaments coming very, very soon which you may want to participate or just be involved with. So, yes, here we have it... the Author's Cafe... I hope you'll all find this new section of getDare very useful and enjoyable indeed!

-- Smile Guy, Truth or Dare Stories and Author's Cafe Moderator
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk