Old 11-24-2020, 03:53 AM   #931
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Don't forget post 900 by inferno
Oh! So I did, didn't even notice this time around. That's probably a bad habit

Last edited by InstantInferno; 11-24-2020 at 03:55 AM.
InstantInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:54 AM   #932
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I'm off to work for now. Bdsub, it was a joy to add to your thread! I had tons of fun with all the wonderful keywords you gave us! Enjoy working them off!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:56 AM   #933
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

It's been an absolute delight. Have fun and I'll be waiting in the punishment line
Old 11-24-2020, 03:58 AM   #934
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Closing remarks , sorry if this is a little hurried I need to get out the door for work soon.

When I started this thread I figured I would probably get 500 edges possibly 600 but definitely no more than 700. The tasks would just be a little something to add fun and fill the time In between edging. I might have been slightly off on my numbers but I learned a lot including I can handle more than I thought even if I needed some help to see it.

I truly appreciate all of my gifts (some a little more than others ). It was hard to enjoy all the puns as keeping track took a lot of time but they did look truly amazing. As mentioned, this was very much a wild ride for me. I appreciated the fun times on the highs and appreciated you all even more for the support on the lows. I could not have done this without you

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.

I will continue to report on progress.

There are a few punishments to give out but you will have to be patient. Miss addict, I basically know yours and hope to get it fine tuned and sent out tonight. Blue I am sure I can come up with something tonight for you as well. Isn’t suspense fun?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:00 AM   #935
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Oh! So I did, didn't even notice this time around. That's probably a bad habit
Feel free to send your task and edging instructions
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-24-2020, 04:03 AM   #936
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

It's been an absolute blast giving you all these - hopefully still manageable - gifts and stretching what you thought you could achieve (even if maybe we should've been a little more gentle about it at times...) Thank you for letting us do this and being so gracious about it, and enjoy your haul of fun!

Also, apparently I have a task and some edging instructions to give. Will try and get right on that.
Old 11-24-2020, 04:13 AM   #937
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
It's been an absolute blast giving you all these - hopefully still manageable - gifts and stretching what you thought you could achieve (even if maybe we should've been a little more gentle about it at times...) Thank you for letting us do this and being so gracious about it, and enjoy your haul of fun!

Also, apparently I have a task and some edging instructions to give. Will try and get right on that.
while plenty left it does seem very achievable. fun was definitely had

no rush i am walking out the door and will not have a lot of access today anyway.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-24-2020, 09:20 AM   #938
Lightze
Chaos

What a thread! Way to goooooo Bd! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #939
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
while plenty left it does seem very achievable. fun was definitely had

no rush i am walking out the door and will not have a lot of access today anyway.
have fun with the rest ^^ you only have a couple of days left before December. I expect a new thread then xD

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:29 AM   #940
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Damn missed the end of the thread, work really is inconvenient lol

Looks like others managed to keep it going though

Some nice numbers there! Hope you have fun with the tasks

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:49 AM   #941
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Just a small update that I am writing with nipples pinched, ass filled, without underwear while wearing jeans

This morning I worked off another batch of edges. Starting to do them in slightly smaller batches, I have come too far to accidentally cum. 200 edges currently left

I am happy to report I did the last 50 strikes to my inner thighs. I was also having to do these in smaller batches than the beginning. I did 15 to each side making sure they were good hits. Then 5 very rapid very hard ones to each side. I had to lay there for a minute to catch my breath from the pain and did 5 rapid hard ones again to each side making sure the last one to each side was as strong as I could take. You will be happy to know every cell in my inner thigh is loving the feel against my jeans right now

Also did the last 15 strikes to my ass and last 5 to my soles.

Then in a couple smaller sets, did 135 to my sit spot leaving only 200 left

Depending on how long I can wear the plug today and tomorrow I could possibly be done with everything tomorrow or Friday if not. Not sure I am ready to stop being constantly horny and fucked with but that could change quickly

Punishments to blue and analaddict’s have been handed out and accepted so hopefully those will get done in the coming days . I can’t wait to hear how they go!

For post 90 instantinferno gave the following directions for 10 edges:
Do these edges with your nipples clamped. Use your other hand to play with the clamps, as gently or roughly as you'd like.

And for his task:
10 minutes of spit roasting riding one dildo on all fours while sucking another. In the box that came with the butt plugs there were a few other things to include a large dildo that is way more monstrous than I had imagined so perhaps I will use it for this task

Thanks again everyone hope you enjoy the updates

PM Dares

Toys
The following 5 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 04:57 AM   #942
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the report bdsub. It sounds like you were in a very good state to write it

Going quickly through all of our gifts, have fun unpacking the remaining ones!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-26-2020, 02:46 AM   #943
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Information

Good morning all,

Just a small update this morning.

Yesterday I worked off a good chunk of time being plugged. The new plug I got is much more comfortable than the previous ones. I wouldn’t want to do a lot of walking with it in but it is suitable for a few hours at a time while home. Just a hair over 11 hours to go, not sure sure I will be able to get that done today.

I did the last 200 some anal thrusts last night and at the end attempted my new monstrous dildo and i was very close to getting it in. If I had spent more time it problems would have gone in but I didn’t want to be sore and unable to finish the rest of my tasks that included anal.

I am sitting here in jeans, nipple clamps, and a plug. Just under 3 hours wearing jeans within underwear so that should be finished this morning. Under an hour and a half for the nipple clamps so that should be very doable today.

Strikes are completely done now . Thighs are still tender and a little sore. Sit spot is very tender and made each strike a sharp pain that quickly faded. Unlike the fire feeling of the thighs the pain fades quickly unless you poke or bump into that spot and you definitely realize how render they are. Oddly enough though sitting has not been an issue.

I did an absolutely amazing 100 edges last night before bed. I took my time and they felt so great! Maybe it’s because I haven’t had an orgasm in a week or Maybe it’s the fact I have done over 1,000 this week or maybe I was just in the right mood, I don’t know. I could have had the most amazing orgasm ever yet I had no desire to because I didn’t want to disappoint anyone including me. 100 edges left which should be done today.

The assignment tasks are all dwindling down but I have quite a few custom tasks left which I will be working on today as I don’t have to work. You can likely expect a few reports on those today.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-26-2020, 02:51 AM   #944
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Thanks for the lovely update. It’s a pleasure to see you enjoying the gifts you have left.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:56 AM   #945
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Almost there bd! That orgasm is going to feel amazing after putting yourself through all of this. Enjoy the final stretch!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk