Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #31
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzerFox View Post
A great tale there Phoenix, but rules are rules and I will have to decide another punishment for you. I will post in here later today with your punishment.
Hehe >< mhummm *nods acceptingly*

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #32
BlueFish

Hi there, so I've decided to give this a go tomorrow. Here are my rolls.

Part 1: How often must I drink a cup of water (or any fluid)?
4 - Every 3 hours

Part 2: How often am I allowed to pee?
4 - During hours divisible by 7 (7am, 2pm, 9pm)

Part 3: I peed when I was allowed to. What Do I do now?
2 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water

Part 4: What must I do while I pee today?
6 - You must do both 3 and 4
3 - You must pee with a hard-on
4 - You must pee without touching your penis

Part 5: What should I do if I pee wrong or pee during an hour I am not supposed to?
5 - Do 1, but accept 2 dares.
1 - PM me and accept a punishment dare*.

Not too bad overal though def not looking forward to what might happen if I fail

BlueFish
BlueFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #33
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
Hehe >< mhummm *nods acceptingly*
Your punishment is:

For the entire weekend (Saturday and Sunday) you may only change yourself twice. Whenever you feel the need to pee, you pee while sitting on the toilet with your underwear on (if you must poop, just pull down the backside). When you go to sleep for the night you must also drink 3 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom until you wake up in the morning.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #34
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Your punishment is:

For the entire weekend (Saturday and Sunday) you may only change yourself twice. Whenever you feel the need to pee, you pee while sitting on the toilet with your underwear on (if you must poop, just pull down the backside). When you go to sleep for the night you must also drink 3 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom until you wake up in the morning.
Btw Azer, Pheonix is currently camping for a few days. I dunno if he'll be back in time >_<. Second, Pheonix deserves two dares =P.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:27 AM   #35
BlueFish

I've now completed the dare, overall relatively easy, at the worst I had a feelig of needing to go to the bathroom soon but nothing I couldn't deal with. Going to the bathroom itself was somewhat irritating but nothing too horrible. Overall a nice dare, and one I may try again at some point to see how it is with a probably harder set of rolls

BlueFish
BlueFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #36
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowInTheDarkness View Post
Btw Azer, Pheonix is currently camping for a few days. I dunno if he'll be back in time >_<. Second, Pheonix deserves two dares =P.
Hmmm I'll have to give him a second one when he returns then.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #37
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Your punishment is:

Heyheeyyy, I'm back i'm back :3 yeaaaa... O.o wow.. heh >, that should bee... uhm... interesting, to do >< hah.. it'll have to be like.. next weekend.. i think i'll be able to do it then. your a pest for making me drink three glasses before bed >< that's gonna force me to wet myself in the morning. Nngh.. so i'll start... i'll drink three glasses on the friday night.. carry on for the whole weekend till i wake up monday morning.. uhm, speaking of which do i have to keep my wet underwear on overnight!?

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 08-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #38
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Default Phoenix Punishment #2

Awww poor ickle Phoenix! Can't hold it, and now needs punishing =^_^=. Azer has delegated one of them to me. I do feel pretty harsh, I mean... These punishments are not... easy. You failed your last one, even though you did it right til the end... *giggles* you don't have to pretend Phoenix =P. We've all worked out how much you LOVE these desperation dares, and you just can't have enough. No one fails that many times by accident :3. So, the following is something I cooked up, that's a lot less tame than previous rounds, something that you can finally, thoroughly enjoy!

First! Prepare anything you might need. Underwear... panties... diapers... straight forward stuffs, I'm sure you've got loads hanging around ;3! Now roll, to decide your fate... at least for what underwear to use anyway!

What Underwear?
1.Normal
2.Normal
3.Panties
4.Panties
5.Diaper
6.Diaper

Now, immediately roll on the next table, and do so every hour, and do what it says!

Every Hour Roll Here
1. Drink half a glass
2. Drink half a glass
3. Drink 1 glass
4. Drink 1 glass
5. Give yourself a 1 litre enema, hold it for 30 minutes.
6. Roll on Lucky Table

So, rise repeat. If you roll a 6 and have to roll on the Lucky Table, it's below!

Lucky table!
1.Use the toilet... but go through your underwear
2.Use the toilet... but go through your underwear
3.Change your underwear, roll to decide what.
4.Use the toilet normally**
5.Dare Finished*
6.Dare Finished*

*If rolled within 6 hours of start of dare, do not finish, instead drink 2 glasses and continue

**If wearing a diaper, instead go while still wearing it, as like in 1 or 2.

That's a lot of liquid involved in this dare... of course you can ONLY go if you get a roll which lets you. What if you cannot hold it any longer and pee yourself? Well, below is your answer!

If you cannot hold it, you must go through your underwear. You must then wear that pair of underwear for 24 hours, under no circumstances take them off, even pulling them down, apart from to poop. Put on another pair of underwear on top of the current ones (roll on the table to decide) and continue with the dare, asif you were only wearing the top layer.

Simply keep going until you finish! If you need to sleep during dare, the game pauses while you sleep, but immediately starts once you wake up, though you can't take off your underwear while you sleep!

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

Old 08-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #39
lion74
Distinguished Member

I will do this dare tomorrow here are my rolls:

5 - Every 3 hours
6 - During hours divisible by 8 (8am, 4pm, 12am)
4 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water
2 - You must pee standing at least 3 feet from the bowl
6 - Do 3, but accept 2 dares.

I've failed this dare by peeing myself so I need two punishments

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74

Last edited by lion74; 08-08-2011 at 04:29 AM.
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:46 AM   #40
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Your punishment is:

I did iiitt ^^ Haha soon as i had two spare days once i got back from camping i knew i had to come complete my punishemnt *blush* Uhm, soo yea, i finished the day before yesteraday and had ahh- uhm.. weell, it wasn't... toooo bad i guess <.< hehe >< The three glasses of water before bed on both nights didn't make me want to pee in the night or anything but both times made me need to pee really bad as soon as i got up, no way i could hold it or anything.. Hah, especially given my performance on the punishment and original dare i already tried <.<

Mmm, i qute enjoyed the actual wetting myself ^^ *blush* dunno why.. mm, it was just as soon as i had to get up and move around that i didn like it >< haha most times i just came and sat at my computer or laid on my bed with a towel under me >< i didn't like smelling of pee :s or moving once the pee cooled but it wasn't so bad and most of the time my underwear dried out pretty fast.

There was one occasion on the second day.. in the morning i needed milk for my breakfast >< but ofc i had to pee right away so uhm.. i did have to go out to the shop in my damp underwear.. which had already been soaked in pee and dried something like 4 or 5 times :s O.o i was real blushy and stuff >< hehee it was.. uh, kinda thrilling tho :3

Mmmm, i'm gonna work on Shadow's punishment as soon as i have money to buy diapers ^^ and time to myself, i'm quite excited about it

scat, worship, family
Old 08-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #41
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
I did iiitt ^^ Haha soon as i had two spare days once i got back from camping i knew i had to come complete my punishemnt *blush* Uhm, soo yea, i finished the day before yesteraday and had ahh- uhm.. weell, it wasn't... toooo bad i guess <.< hehe >< The three glasses of water before bed on both nights didn't make me want to pee in the night or anything but both times made me need to pee really bad as soon as i got up, no way i could hold it or anything.. Hah, especially given my performance on the punishment and original dare i already tried <.<

Mmm, i qute enjoyed the actual wetting myself ^^ *blush* dunno why.. mm, it was just as soon as i had to get up and move around that i didn like it >< haha most times i just came and sat at my computer or laid on my bed with a towel under me >< i didn't like smelling of pee :s or moving once the pee cooled but it wasn't so bad and most of the time my underwear dried out pretty fast.

There was one occasion on the second day.. in the morning i needed milk for my breakfast >< but ofc i had to pee right away so uhm.. i did have to go out to the shop in my damp underwear.. which had already been soaked in pee and dried something like 4 or 5 times :s O.o i was real blushy and stuff >< hehee it was.. uh, kinda thrilling tho :3

Mmmm, i'm gonna work on Shadow's punishment as soon as i have money to buy diapers ^^ and time to myself, i'm quite excited about it
*giggles* You did very well then =^_^=.

Heh, you looking forward to your next punishment? Oh you Phoenix =P, well I look forward to it too! ^^

=^.^=

Old 08-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #42
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

i'm doing this tomorrow pre rolls

I must drink a glass of water Every 3 hours (that's not alot , i usually drink more than that an hour :P oh well)

i may pee During hours divisible by 7 (7am, 2pm, 9pm) (crap i usually pee when i wake up at 8am)

if i pee on correct time then i must Immediately drink 1 cup of water

how i will pee is to do both 1 and 2 (You must pee while sitting on the ground and aiming up to the bowl, and You must pee standing at least 3 feet from the bowl) alrighty, i'll mark it up later tonight for tomorrow morning ^^

if i fail by peeing in wrong hour or forgetting a rule i must Pm thread host and do two dares .....hope i do alright....

wish me luck guys this will be interesting

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:32 AM   #43
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

well guys i just finished this dare with decent success. i failed right off the bat as i woke up at 8:30 and went pee before i even realized what i was doing, but undeterred i went on for the rest of the day doing as told. i failed on peeing 3ft away and on the ground as i kept missing and made a big mess i had to clean up but i did my best on that.

so anyways i'll be pm'ing host of thread for my dares right away just thought i'd let yall know how i faired.

must admit 3ft away and laying on ground is hard to do

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:06 AM   #44
miniuzi

4 - Every 3 Hours
3 - Divisible by 7 (7am, 2pm, 9pm)
5 - Immediately drink 1 cup of water
5 - You must do both 1 and 2
2 - PM me and accept a punishment dare.

Ill start this in the morning prolly round noon, since its alot easier to dares when your off of work....
miniuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #45
leonard_T

Cool

Starting right now....

Part 1: How often must I drink a cup of water (or any fluid)?
4 - Every 3 hours

Part 2: How often am I allowed to pee?
1 - During hours divisible by 6 (6am, 12pm, 6pm, 12am)

Part 3: I peed when I was allowed to. What Do I do now?
1 - Immediately drink 1/2 a cup of water

Part 4: What must I do while I pee today?
5 - You must do both 1 and 2 (1 - You must pee while sitting on the ground and aiming up to the bowl. 2 - You must pee standing at least 3 feet from the bowl)

Part 5: What should I do if I pee wrong or pee during an hour I am not supposed to?
5 - Do 1, but accept 2 dares. (1 - PM me and accept a punishment dare*. )

I will report as soon as something happens, right now it's midnight so I'm allowed to pee but I don't feel like it... so I guess my first pee time will be if I wake up at 6 am.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, public, permanent.

Dare exchange -> I'll do any dare I get by PM and give one back (only if they are inside limits).
leonard_T is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk