Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Snakes and ladders

Hi guys!

I've been working on a snakes and ladders game for myself and figured that it might well be appreciated here so I decided on posting it. I have made it so that it is not gender specific. I didn't really know where to post it, but seeing as you need a die to advance, I figured it belonged here.

You will be able to complete this game inside your house without a problem, nothing requires you to exit it. Only household items (toothpaste, ice, candles, wooden spoon, etc.) are used. Feel free to substitute with other items if you wish.

So the rules are pretty simple. Roll a die (you can use: http://www.roll-dice-online.com/), advance the correct number of spaces. Complete the challenge on the space. If you land on a ladder go up, if on a snake go down. Pretty straightforward.

Ladders: grant you a free pass. I at any time there is a challenge you do not wish to complete (that is not a limit) you can use a free pass (if you have one).

If you land on a challenge that is part of your limits, you can choose to advance or go back one space. If you land on a snake or a ladder, disregard what you would normally do. You basically get a free turn with no challenge.

If you decide that you do not want to complete a challenge that is not in your limits, you must either stop playing for the day or restart from the very beginning.

If you stop playing during the day, you must restart the next time one line below the space you were on when you stopped.

Questions and comments are, as usual, welcome. Have fun!!!

56 55 54 53 52 51 50 49
48 47 46 45 44 43 42 41
40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33
32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25
24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17
16 15 14 13 12 11 10 09
08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01 ←

Spoiler:
Let one ice cube melt in your mouth.

Spoiler:
Put one pair of clothespins on your ears. Leave them on for 2 turns.

Spoiler:
Remove one piece of clothing.

Spoiler:
Hold a plank position for 40 seconds.

Spoiler:
Spank each butt cheek 5 times.

Spoiler:
Masturbate for 60 seconds. Do not reach edge, do not orgasm.

Spoiler:
Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get one free pass. Go to #11

Spoiler:
Remove 2 pieces of clothing.

Spoiler:
Hold the bridge position for 90 seconds.

Spoiler:
Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get one free pass. Go to #38

Spoiler:
Put two ice cubes in you underwear and leave them in for 11 minutes. You may continue playing during the next 11 minutes.

Spoiler:
Unlucky, you got a snake. Remove all of your clothing if you're not allready naked. Go down to #4

Spoiler:
Edge twice before you continue.

Spoiler:
Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #30

Spoiler:
Put 5 clothespins on you genitals. Leave them on for 3 turns.

Spoiler:
Put on a piece of someone else’s clothing.

Spoiler:
Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #34

Spoiler:
Stick a finger up your ass and keep it there for 180 seconds (3 minutes).

Spoiler:
Unlucky, you got a snake. For the remainder of the game or day you must stick out your tongue for 10 seconds each time you land on a space. Go down to #15

Spoiler:
Let 20 drops of wax drip on your tummy.

Spoiler:
Insert one ice cube up your ass and leave it there until it melts. You may continue playing while you wait for it to melt.

Spoiler:
Edge four times before you continue.

Spoiler:
Remove 3 pieces of clothing.

Spoiler:
Hold the chair position for 240 seconds (4 minutes).

Spoiler:
Spank each butt cheek 25 times with a wooden spoon.

Spoiler:
Make yourself some duct tape panties (yes, guys too) and keep them on for the next 8 minutes. If you still have your underwear on, you may tape over your underwear, otherwise, let’s hope you have a good pain tolerance.

Spoiler:
Put two clothespins on your tongue and keep them on for your next 5 turns. Do not swallow, let your slobber trickle down your chin.

Spoiler:
Make a zipper line with 10 clothespins on any part of your body. You must keep the clothespins on for at least 3 minutes before pulling on the string to remove them all at once. You may continue playing while the clothespins are on.

Spoiler:
Masturbate in front of an open window for 3 minutes, do not reach edge, do not orgasm (note that it does not say that your blinds/curtains must be open).

Spoiler:
Put a nice dab of toothpaste on a finger. Stick out your tongue and put it directly on the tip of your tongue for 30 seconds (no swallowing during that time).

Spoiler:
Stick 3 pens up your ass with half of each pen sticking out of your ass (make sure they can be easily removed at all times), they must stay in for the next 4 turns even during your next tasks.

Spoiler:
Let 32 drops of wax drip on each inner thigh.

Spoiler:
Take two clothespins, and attach a piece of string to each. Put one clothespin on each nipple and attach the other end to a solid object. Leave on the pins for 3 minutes, twisting them every 30 seconds for 3 seconds. At the end of the 3 minutes, remove the clothespins by backing up and letting them pull off.

Spoiler:
Using your non-dominant hand, masturbate for 3 minutes without edging or reaching orgasm. Then, edge 4 times before continuing.

Spoiler:
Hold an ice cube against your clit/balls for 35 seconds.

Spoiler:
Stand in the corner on your tiptoes with your arms outstretched palms up for 360 seconds (6 minutes).

Spoiler:
Tape your dominant hand into a fist. You may remove the tape after 3 turns.

Spoiler:
Spank each inner thigh 30 times and your clit/balls 8 times with a wooden spoon.

Spoiler:
Give yourself a nice spanking: 39 swats on each butt cheek and another 39 on a place of your choosing.

Spoiler:
Unlucky, you got a snake. For the remainder of the game (or day) every time you land on a space that contains the number four or contains numbers which added together or subtracted together give the number four, you must spank each ass cheek 4 times hard. Go down to #22

Spoiler:
Masturbate for 5 minutes while looking out of a window.

Spoiler:
Unlucky, you got a snake. Gag yourself. Keep the gag in for the remainder of the game on until you stop for the day. Go down to #39

Spoiler:
Kneel on 2 cups of uncooked rice (not instant rice) for 7 minutes.

Spoiler:
Let 44 drops of wax drip on your genitals.

Spoiler:
Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #53

Spoiler:
Fuck you ass with a finger. Push in and pull out 46 times.

Spoiler:
Put 3 ice cubes up your ass. You do not have to put them all in at the same time but must wait for the three of them to be in to keep playing. You may not expel the melted ice for the next 7 turns or unless a challenge requires you to.

Spoiler:
Put a dab of toothpaste on your finger (put as little or as much as you want) and rub it on a sensitive part of your body for 12 seconds and leave it on for 48 seconds. You may go wash it off afterwards.

Spoiler:
Unlucky, you got a snake. You must be on your knees for the rest of the game. You may only move from that position when the challenge you must complete is impossible to do on your knees. Go down to #35

Spoiler:
For the next 5 turns, you must edge once before rolling the dice.

Spoiler:
Unlucky, you got a snake. So close and yet so far. Go take a cold shower, you must wash your body but do not need to wash your hair then you may resume playing. Go down to #29.

Spoiler:
Edge once for every window there is in your house. Needless to say, you may not reach orgasm.

Spoiler:
Drink half of a cup (125 mL) of water every 5 turns until the rest of the game. You may not urinate unless you finish the game or stop playing for the day.

Spoiler:
Unlucky, you got a snake. Make yourself a crotch rope, leave it on for the rest of the game. Go down to #43

Spoiler:
Remove all of your clothing. If you’re already naked, get completely dressed (what you were wearing during the day) and undressed in 55 seconds before continuing.

Spoiler:
You are finally finished. Feel free to orgasm to your heart’s content!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 07-18-2011 at 01:35 PM.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
SouthAmericanGuy

Haha awesome, i had to do 35 like 5 times.
SouthAmericanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

I might have a go at it later, I love the Idea, it's very well done aswell!

Hope everyone has fun doing it!
Old 07-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Oh dear, you must have been freezing .

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #5
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

LOL! Great idea. Love it and can't wait to try it.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Happy you guys enjoy it!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #7
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

wow very nice, you clearly put some work into this and I'm glad to say that it shows. I'll make sure to give this a try next time I have a bit of time to myself.

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #8
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

I just completed this. At the very end, I was gagged, had drank tons of water, and edged far too many times to count. I couldn't do the rice or the wax ones, so I just rerolled when those came up.

Very fun.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #9
wedgieman9999

Is number 12 supposed to say "dare/punishment" or was that a forgotten placeholder? =o
wedgieman9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:50 PM   #10
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to play when I have a couple hours to myself.
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #11
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

@ wedgieman9999

Thanks for pointing that one out, it was a mistake on my part.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #12
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Genius game! Well done, and thanks for putting in the effort!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
Torie

This looks really fun. I might try it.
Torie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:47 PM   #14
Local404

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DISLIKE: chastity/anal.
LIMITS: public, permanent, family.

wanna masturbate to a random person you know:
FACEBOOK DICE DARE v1
Local404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #15
chipper498

i just did this, and I got very lucky. All I had to do was spank myself 5 times, edge, masturbate in front of a window for five mins, and gag myself
chipper498 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk