Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
free_slave

Send a message via MSN to free_slave
Lightbulb D.A.R.E school of arts - lesson 1: Advertising

This was an idea that i came up with on my way home from college. This is my first themed story dare, the idea is that i will post a lesson for D.A.R.E school of arts, if the first post is succesful i may create more lessons on various subjects, this first one is advertising, just follow the brackets as you read the story. So heres my attempt.

alarm rings and you wake tired at 4am. Your first lesson is before school starts at 5am. You get changed into your uniform (get changed into tight underwear and t-shirt)

you make your way to school for your starting lesson in advertising (smallest, emptiest room in house).

Bell Rings...

You rush to class and get there just on time.

"calm down class, clam down. Right today's lesson is Advertising. We will be learning about ambient advertising. This special type of advertising is were the advert itself is in a special type of media and location. For example, a unbreakable glass was advertised in this way by putting money in a glass box, do you understand class?"

"kind of, but what does have to do with my assignment?"

"I was getting to that, your going to advertise your get dare account in this way!"

"WHAT!"

"yes thats right, me and all of the teachers know you visit get dare!, your assignment is too advertise your account, simple? WRONG! To get even a pass in this arts college you will be getting messy, after all this is art. Using a marker you have to write your username and getdare.com on your underwear, using condiments you are to colour your underwear vaious colours."

(write getdare.com and your get dare username on your underwear and cover the inside with atleast 2 condiments of different colours)

"(yawn) is that it?"

"OFCOURSE NOT! HOW DARE YOU! you need to be punished to make sure you don't step out of line again! BEND OVER! NOW!"

(you recieve 30 spanks and your ass, smashing the condiments in)

"you learnt your lesson?"

"yes sir"

"good! Theres plenty more and other teachers won't be as easy on you as me! right then the second part of your 'assignment', you are to get changed into normal clothes and leave your work in public for the world to see!"

"yes sir"

(get changes into normal clothes and leave your messy underwear with the writing showing in public)

bell rings...

"what a shame lesson is over, get out of my sight"

Let me know what you guess think of my interactive dare story.
If you like this then my next part will be breakfast.
My aim is to explore most area's of dares within my interactive story.
The following 2 users say Thank You to free_slave for this post:
Old 07-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #2
ginamojo

I like it. Please make more
Old 12-20-2017, 04:30 AM   #3
Gayboy0021

Please keep going! Brilliant idea

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy, public, school, underwear