Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
illogical
Baby Member

Sport Basketball sub/sub couble f21/m24 looking for some Dares NOW

Hello,
we (senceless f21 & me m24) are looking for some fun dares to Play.

i am pretty experienced but senceless is new to this site and also to this Lifestyle, so please don't go "full ham" with us

We have a really public Window and maybe we can find a park in the near. I am not sure about that. And ist pretty cold outside so no "be endless naked outside"-Tasks.

We have a Ball-Gag, a Dildo (only use for her), Ropes, Headphones, a Blindfold, and us 2. She is wearing a Collar and i am Wearing my Metal-Braceletts.

We are waiting for your answers soon, have fun with us and spend us a few nice Hours. Good Dares may give good Reports ;P

Hardlimits: Scat, Pee, Blood, Permanent (-whatever), Social Suicide, Full Public, Diapers, Messy

Owned by Alice
Plays with (no nickname yet)
illogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #2
senseless
Baby Member

hi, i am senseless. i`m excited to hear your Tasks and thanks in advance

Limits:
scat, pee, blood, permanent (-whatever), full public, social suicide, messy,
senseless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 01:55 PM   #3
Chukabana

welcome on the forum. me and my gf we also look for dares. you could check my post we got few dares there so if you lile thme you can do few of them. have fun both of you and be safe
Chukabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 02:52 PM   #4
Alice92

Stand in front of the window, so that both of you are in view.

First each of you just pleasures yourself until you are really horny... Then take turn to give each other some good time using just your hands for now and try to edge some times. Take your time with that Remember to stay in view of the window!

When you think you can't withstand it anymore she is to ride her dildo while sucking on him. you get 10 minutes for this. If she orgasms in this 10 minutes, than he is allowed too. If not, it's bad luck for you

Have fun!

Owner of Ginser <3
Alice92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 04:57 PM   #5
nik13
Distinguished Member

I want you to be nakrd front of a window.
Try to make it public if you can
Now all you do is edge each other.
You edge her and she edge you.
A total of 150 edges
Where at thr end both of you can orgsam only if you two had 70% of edges at the same tims
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:20 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by illogical View Post
Hello,
we (senceless f21 & me m24) are looking for some fun dares to Play.

i am pretty experienced but senceless is new to this site and also to this Lifestyle, so please don't go "full ham" with us

We have a really public Window and maybe we can find a park in the near. I am not sure about that. And ist pretty cold outside so no "be endless naked outside"-Tasks.

We have a Ball-Gag, a Dildo (only use for her), Ropes, Headphones, a Blindfold, and us 2. She is wearing a Collar and i am Wearing my Metal-Braceletts.

We are waiting for your answers soon, have fun with us and spend us a few nice Hours. Good Dares may give good Reports ;P
OK. You never draw the curtains. Day or night.

And you get yourselves measured up for his and hers matching chastity belts, so when they arrive you can make the keys inaccessible for various times. I'll go into more details if you'll do this in principle.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #7
DiaperBabyBunny
Account Banned

Subs should be in diapers
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236651
Hates: Scat(Except in diaper)
Limits: Illegal, Giving Personal Info Family And Public
Unknown: Willing to try things

Diapered: Forever and Ever
Make sure I am diapered and have fun being padded if your padded or love padded babes join the fun at Kik #BBD4E

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86778

Personal Kik: BabyBunnyRylee
Follow me on Tumblr https://babybunnyrylee.tumblr.com
DiaperBabyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 01:47 PM   #8
banneduser
Account Banned

Neither of you are allowed to orgasm from this point forward.

Each of you has to try to make the other person cum, the first to orgasm over the next few days is the loser.

If the loser is her, then he will make her cum as many times as possible within one day. She may not refuse an orgasm or sexual contact, if she does then she enters denial for one week.

If the loser is him then she will make him cum twice in one day with 5 minutes of post orgasm torture after each orgasm. If it's not a limit, he must also eat all the cum he produces for one week.

------------------------------------

Another game to play:

For one week you must always wear underwear when you are around each other, no naked baths, no naked sleeping. She may sleep without a bra. For one whole week you are to be sensual with each other, kissing, cuddling, spooning but under no circumstances are you to have skin on skin contact with breasts, cock or vagina whether that be hands, mouth etc... This is a hard rule and is not to be broken. You may dry hump, tease each other and so on. You may also not touch your own genitcals or orgasm in any way. The first person to break and ask (or should I say, beg at this stage) for physical contact loses. They get their prize, maybe it's a blowjob, maybe he fucks her pussy BUT they don't get to cum, the other person gets to cum instead. The loser (the one who askled for the contact) enters one more 24hr period of denial during which time they make the winner cum again, after 24hrs it's up to the winner how long they stay denied.

Make sure you tease each other hard to make them lose the game
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk