Old 04-14-2018, 05:10 AM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Nipple Stretching

I have all day to stretch my nipples and I wanted your help! I've personally never dedicated time to stretching and I really wanna try it.

No blood, piercing, or long term circulation cut off please.

I have: 1 twist pump, shoe laces, butterfly clamps, flat clamps, tweezer clamps, clothes hanger with clamps, small red bucket that can have household things added for weight, other household items (hair ties and such). NO clothespins at the moment, need more.

I love nipple pain so don't worry

Edit: no I will not send you photo proof.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:07 AM   #2
wishofbeat

Just because you seem ready

What you need
The bucket
Ice
clamps
Lace or rope
candle

Task
Use ice to un your nipples untill they are hard an sensitive.
Then put some clamps and with the rope tie your nipples by the clams to the bucket, in the bucket you will Carry all things you are going to use today.
You will remain like that untill someone else post a new task, if you finish that new task return to this task

If for some reason the clamp slips from position, you will punish yourself by apply ice then hot wax and ice again in bot nipples and put the clamp and bucket again

Good luck

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad

Last edited by wishofbeat; 04-14-2018 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Things
wishofbeat is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple, pain, stretching