Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default Sibling Dice Dare (Or anyone Else)

This is fun.
It is a dice dare where you get dressed up and do stuff in your siblings room while they are in there. It can be to anyone else realy, sibling in my books mean other people like friends, cousins, brothers, sisters, friends brothers/sisters use your head.
Use 1 6 sided dice.
First Roll
Get some items, take them from your sibling.
1. - Siblings Clothing
2. - Siblings favorite object
3. - Siblings Underware
4. - Sibling (If your sibling is a boy) boxers (If your sibling is a girl) Makeup
5. - TV remote or I-Pod/MP3 etc:
6. - Anything you want to.
Second Roll
Get some more items but not from your sibling.
1. - Bannana
2. - Tooth Paste
3. - Tooth Brush
4. - Cucumber
5. - Parents Clothing (If you are a boy) your mums (If you are a girl) your dads.
6. - Friends Underware.
Third Roll
What to Ware.
1. - Just your underware
2. - Nothing
3. - Sibling Underware (Not from the items a different pair)
4. - Clothes Of Opposite sex
5. - Play boy bunny. (Boys: Hot Pants, Bunny ears, Bunny Tail, Big High Heels, Dikie bow)(Girls: Hot Pants and bra, Bunny Ears, Bunny Tail, Big High Heels, Dikie bow)
6. - Topless
Fourth Roll
What to do, for all these you must ware what it tells you to ware in roll 3.
1. - Go into your siblings room for as long as they are in thier, use the items you have for the duration of the dare. ie:
  • Siblings Clothes - Change in front of your sibling from what you are waring to there clothes.
  • Boxers - Smell them suck them, pee in them in front of your sibling.
  • etc:
2. - Sit in your siblings room while a friend is in there with them. Use your items also.
3. - Walk into your siblings bedroom seductivley and sit on thier lap facing them, stroking thier face and running your fingers through thier hair.
4. - Before your sibling is in thier room, tie yourself to thier bed or on a chair and throw the key out of reach, use items to make it more daring. Ask them to get the key if they get it and your sibling is a girl you say you can be thier dolly for 24hours, if they are a boy tell them you are thier slave, if they don't get it well... you have to stay thier until you are let out.
5. - (If you are a boy) Go into your siblings room and sit next to them and start talking, then bring up the subject of (If your sibling is a boy) gayness and how you fear you are gay and say you like thier body and want to see them naked and taste thier lips, (I recomend not doing this to a person realated to you) (If your sibling is a girl) bring up the subject off gayness and that (If they have a boyfriend) that you are attracted to her boyfriend and want to see him in the shower, (If not say you like a friend of thiers who is a boy) If you are a girl ask a your sibling (If he is a boy) if he is gay and would he like a gay partener then dare a different boy to kiss him, (If they are a girl) ask them if they want a kiss. Kiss them and then seductivly take of your top and start to undo your bra, if they look away walk out, if they watch take it off.
6. - Do all of these dares but to different people.

This is what I got.
I am a Male.
I did it to my best friend he to is a boy.
3. Friend underware (I asked his mum for some and she gave me some dirty ones he had sopposadly worn for a week)
1. Bannana
4. I wore my sister clothes and makeup.
5. I told him I was attracted to him and that I wanted to see him naked, he offered to have a shower with me, (Which is what lead onto the shower dare which I have included in the 'Dare' section) so I did and there and then he let me 'taste' his lips, but imbarrasingly his mum came in. He also then thought it would be funny to also get into girls clothes and put opn a dress and we walked to town together holding hands.

He then decided to do it and this is what he got. (oh by the way he did it to his sister who was having a sleep over)
6. He took her cuddly bear she had when she was 8 (now 15.)
2. Toothpaste
1. His underware
4. First I put the toothpase on his eyebrows and over his upper lip to form curly eyebrows and a itallian moustache then I tied him to the bed and then he asked me to be tied with him so i got down to my underware and got tied up next to him, (shes got a double bed). We threw the key just as they walked in, her and 5 friends encluding my sister.) We asked for the key and they took it away down stairs and then came back up with a pot of red paint, they then all started to paint us red and left us there to dry once they were done. Then they called their friend who was a boy and he came round, they stripped him to his underware and blindfolded him and us, the they put something cold on our chests, one on mine and one on my friends, then we had a prssure above us and felt some one being tied down, when we had our blindfolds taken off we were face to face with a nother guy who was raised above us by the ice on our chest, we noticed in each bit of ice was a key (The ice was the size of a pop corn bucket). Slowly the ice was melting as the guy fell closer and closer to us. Eventually the ice had melted and the guy right on top of us, we fiddled around for the key, I grabbed the wrong thing, and evenmtually found the right key and realised ourselves. The boy stayed and we were pushed into being the girls slaves for 24 hours or our parents would be told about the whole ordeal. We were dared to sleep together, in the same bed, naked.

Last edited by HypoMonkey; 06-04-2007 at 10:25 AM.
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Love it! I'm away from college atm but when i go back i am so going to do as much as this as i can with my dorm m8's.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:05 PM   #3
HypoMonkey

great have fun doing it
and tell me how it goes and if you made any changes
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk