Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-03-2016, 04:03 PM   #31
rrichmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Try again, but this time you will automatically subtract one from every roll. If you feel you are getting too close and may cum, then you should do 50 hits with implement #3 instead of edging.
Can I just say I played this, and while never doing ice play before.. omg I hate dementors now more than I ever could before.I dont remember my exact rolls though, I may just play again later. p.s. I wouldn't mind more variations of games er uhm punishments like this.
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:17 PM   #32
iSwitchBitch

Quote:
Try again, but this time you will automatically subtract one from every roll. If you feel you are getting too close and may cum, then you should do 50 hits with implement #3 instead of edging.
Thank you, Miss Emmy! I'll do as you said after I get back from my run.

FOREVER TOTALLY SUBBY. PLEASE TEASE ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT, PUPBROKEN. <3
iSwitchBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:32 PM   #33
iSwitchBitch

Quote:
Actually I'll have to do this tomorrow night. I've got something I've got to wake up early for tomorrow. I'll make sure to do a detailed report this time.

Old 06-04-2016, 11:05 PM   #34
iSwitchBitch

Okay, after the two days since my last attempt, it's finally time to start my second attempt at this challenge! On my last try, I gave in to the maddening build up from all my edges that I had to do in place of ice tasks... and came without permission.

As punishment, Miss Emmy has stated that I must automatically subtract one from every roll. If I feel I am getting too close and may cum, then I will do 50 hits with implement #3 instead of edging.

Implements: #1 will be a Wooden Ruler. #2 will be a hard, thin Paint Brush. My #3 is a Wooden Spoon. It's got some weight to it so I'd say it hurts the most.

Difficulty level: I'm going all the way. Year Seven!

House: Ravenclaw! You’re intelligent, but a bit odd…so only odd rolls count. Anytime you roll an even number, reroll.

With my House rule on top of Miss Emmy's punishment for my failure to complete my last attempt, the only numbers I can get are 2 and 4 (any ones become zero). This is gonna take a while...

MY EXPERIENCE

#2- Langlock! Put a clothespin on your tongue for the next 2 rolls

This wasn't so bad pain-wise, but I ended up drooling all over my legs.

#6- Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
Ugh cbt isn't my favorite...

#8- You forgot the password to enter your house common room. Next roll takes you in the opposite direction.
Please don't be a two, please don't be a two...

#4- Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.
Just glad my balls are safe. For now...

#8- You forgot the password to enter your house common room. Next roll takes you in the opposite direction.
Oh boy... now my only chance at getting past this is rolling a 2 then a 4. *sigh* I hope this doesn't turn into a cycle.

#4- Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.
Dammit... I actually need to do the ball punches to get past this. Miss Emmy, you might have unwittingly given me a punishment that keeps me up all night.

... so it begins.

#6- Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
Oh god, I'm actually thankful for this. Now all I need is a four and I'm past this hurdle!

#10- Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

THERE IS A GOD

#20- Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)
Things are looking up! Let's see how long this lasts.

#22- Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.
I had to open my big mouth. Could be worse, I suppose...

#26- Duro! Edge 3 times.
Nooooo who knew edging while in denial would be so torturous. At least it's not ice.

#30- You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1
I MADE IT! Technically halfway ftw!

I flipped Heads- Continue as normal. Drat, there goes my one chance to add some variety to my rolls...

#32- Incarcerous! Wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game.
First my legs, now my crotch... I hope these "rest of the game" tasks aren't common lol

#34- Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.
... why do I talk. I guess this will take care of that problem.

#38- You’ve been sent to Azkaban. Click the link below and post in that thread before continuing.

#40- You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.
I was on the floor anyway!
#44- Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.
My ass is so sore...

#48- Retrieve the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Give yourself a swirly.
Oh my god am I glad I didn't get bullied in grade school...

#50- The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces. (Slytherins still move back 3 on sixes)
Well I can only roll twos now

Failed OWLS by 9

#41- Dark Mark- Tie a clothespin to a string 1.5 feet in length. Tie the string around your left wrist, and attach the clothespin to your nipple (over your heart). If you are disloyal to the Dark Lord and pull off the clothespin before the end of the game, the Dark Lord will punish you with 10 rubber band snaps to your left nipple before reapplying the clothespin rotated 90 degrees. Remove after 15 minutes.
Have I gotten all the permanents yet?? Please let this be the last...

#43- Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
This is welcome after 30 minutes of the taste of my ass.

#45- Voldemort Returns! Darkness is upon us! Complete the next 3 rolls blindfolded.
HOW. Do I just edge and spank? That's evil...

#47, 49, and 51- Nine edges and 60 swift spanks, blindfolded.

OWLS Aced! The punishment is a great way to jog the memory lol

#51- AVADA KEDAVRA! You die. Restart from the end of your first year at Hogwarts (Space #30) with one die.
So cruel! I'll assume I have to stay tied up. I've never wanted to cum more in my life.

#30- You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1
My left nipple is still clamped, so I'll only do the right.

#32- Incarcerous! Wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game.

You have no power here.

#34- Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.
I already have sweaty boxers crammed in my mouth!

#36- Episky! Apply icyhot/toothpaste to clit/balls.
Is this supposed to feel like something?

#38- You’ve been sent to Azkaban. Click the link below and post in that thread before continuing.
I like to imagine I barely escaped the dementors only to get dragged right back lol

#40-You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.
I could get used to this...

#42- Flippendo! Men- stand with your balls between your legs. Use Implement #1 to hit 15 times from behind. If you miss your balls, it does not count. Ladies- Use Implement #1 to hit directly on your clit 10 times.
Surprisingly difficult with ankles tied

#44- Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.

#46- Imperio! Ask 3 Gd users to send you a dare to be completed after this game is finished. You cannot “win” until they are completed.
Done

#48-Retrieve the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Give yourself a swirly.
Oh god...

#50- The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces. (Slytherins still move back 3 on sixes)
YES FINALLY!

OWLS aced again

#52- Diffendo! Use a string to create a clothespin zipper including 10 clothespins. Zipper must include at least 1 clothespin on nipple and 2 clothespins on labia/balls. Wait 3 minutes, then rip off.
I don't think I'd have the balls for this anyway. Edges and spanks it is...

#54- Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment.
Clever lol

#56- Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately.
Luck ran out... I really don't like the feeling of ice in my ass...

#58- Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to clit/cockhead.
Doesn't really feel like anything to me

Defeat a Horcrux: Roll to see which you will be fighting, and what you must do to conquer it.

TOM RIDDLE’S DIARY- Reroll. Because Tom split his soul in two for the first time, you must now defeat TWO Horcruxes

1) SLYTHERIN’S LOCKET- Place 2 ice cubes each in your mouth, pussy, and asshole. Stand in an ice-cold shower FACING the showerhead for 10 minutes.
I REGRET CHOOSING TO GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH

2) GAUNT’S RING- You saw what happened when Merope misbehaved. Hit each ass cheek 60 times with Implement #1, 50 times with Implement #2, and 40 times with Implement #3
Dear god... I was blissfully numb for the first 50ish, but I definitely felt the last 90...

#60- If a 6, celebrate the defeat of Voldemort with an orgasm. If any other number, ruin your orgasm. If in denial, edge 5 times.
Thank you for this, it was so fun. I'm in denial so I don't get release but there's some pleasure in that... I think I might "cum" to like denial.
I REALLY have to pee though. And my nipple feels like it's going to fall off lol

All in all I'm grateful for the experience, Miss Emmy!

Old 06-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #35
rrichmon

I've done this probably about 5 times already and I love it! favorite little game so far.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
Old 06-08-2016, 05:58 PM   #36
yundme

My girlfriend came home tonight at 12:30am and woke me up to do this with her. The winner chooses the next dare or request the loser has to do on this website.
She has done this because she knows that I am under a lot of punishments and won't be allowed to cum even if I win this.

We are sharing impliments - #1 - Belt
#2 - hard back book
#3 - Flogger

Yundme = me
Remmie = her

We each rolled a dice to see who goes first.
Yundme - 4
Remmie - 5 - Remmie goes first

Remmie - 4 - Slytherin! You’re sneaky, so add 1 to each roll before moving forward, but if you roll a 6, move backwards 3 spaces.
Yundme - Ravenclaw! You’re intelligent, but a bit odd…so only odd rolls count. Anytime you roll an even number, reroll.

Remmie - 2(3) - Salvia Hexia! Accept this ONE FREE PASS to skip the instructions on any square you land on ONE TIME ONLY.
Yundme - 3 - Salvia Hexia! Accept this ONE FREE PASS to skip the instructions on any square you land on ONE TIME ONLY.
Remmie - 6(7) - Ollivanders- Stroke your "wand" slowly 10 times. Then no touching unless instructed to edge for the rest of the game.
Yundme - Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each. (Ouch)
Remmie - 9(10) - Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first. (Revenge is mine) - 20 - Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice) (We are drinking vodka mixed with lemonade)
Yundme - 7 - Ollivanders- Stroke your "wand" slowly 10 times. Then no touching unless instructed to edge for the rest of the game.
Remmie - 24(25) - Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass. (4)
Yundme - 12 - Take a ride on your Firebolt! Double your next two rolls!
Remmie - 29(30) - You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1
Yundme - 14 - Reducio! Dip balls into a bowl of ice water for 2 minutes/ melt an ice cube on your clit.
Remmie - Heads - 34(35) - You have been petrified by the Basilisk! Melt an ice cube against your clit/cockhead.
Yundme - 16 - Engorgio! Edge three times before rolling again. (AHHHH! Why? I've edged too much today already)
Remmie - 39(40) - You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.
Yundme - 21 - Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 3 times. (Why?)
Remmie - 43(44) - Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.
Yundme - 24 - Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD.
Remmie - 49(50) - The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces. (Slytherins still move back 3 on sixes)
Yundme - 25 - Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass. (5)
Remmie - 47 - Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes.
Yundme - 28 - Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
Remmie - 44 - Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.
Yundme - 29 - Prior Incantatem! Repeat the action you completed on the last space.
Remmie - 47 - Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes. (She's shivering a lot now. we decided that if she lands on this again she re-rolls)
Yundme - 34 - Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.
Remmie - Retrieve the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Give yourself a swirly. (Glad I cleaned the toilet earlier)
Yundme - 37 - Obliviate! You forgot where you are! Next move moves you backwards.
Remmie - 49(50) (already done this and can't be repeated)
Yundme - 34 - Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.
Remmie - OWL Test (Got 4 answers wring) - 52(53) - Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass. (1)
Yudme - 39 - Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times. (Oh God Why?)
Remmie - 55(56) - Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately. 57(58) - Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to clit/cockhead.
Yundme - 42 - Flippendo! Men- stand with your balls between your legs. Use Implement #1 to hit 15 times from behind. If you miss your balls, it does not count. Ladies- Use Implement #1 to hit directly on your clit 10 times.
Remmie - Battle for hogwarts - GAUNT’S RING- You saw what happened when Merope misbehaved. Hit each ass cheek 60 times with Implement #1, 50 times with Implement #2, and 40 times with Implement #3. 63 - Ruined orgasm and win.

I have to make a post asking people how I should humiliate myself at the gym locker room.

Limits - pee/poo, Animal, family and friends, Pics, anal.

I don't like - Public, messy, bondage, strangers

I do like - humiliation, cum denial, punishments

Kik: Yindme
yundme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:04 AM   #37
Wedgie_1

I need 3 dares to complete
Wedgie_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #38
rrichmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie_1 View Post
I need 3 dares to complete
Would help if you had some likes dislikes or limits in a signature or something.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
Old 06-10-2016, 04:38 PM   #39
hotelcamslave

Smile Want to play

I am about to play this dice dare for the first time. Any one want to play with me or roll for me?
hotelcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:24 PM   #40
genome262

wonderful thread emmyred! will give it a try soon!

Limits:
Public, Blood, Illegal, Family

Likes and limits are up to my own discretion
genome262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:40 PM   #41
carlito

First thing: english isn't my language i apologise for all mistakes.

I'm doing it right now and i write my report during "playing"
I start by choosing my implements. 1 is a plactic spoon 2 is a flogger, 3 is a wooden spoon.
Don't know where to stop. I think i'll try to go to end of year 2 and continue if it's ok.
so i start @ 4:22 local time.
Roll for house choosing is 2 so i'll be in house Hufflepuff.
First roll is a 4 : Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.

It doesn't reaaly hurt. I'm thinking i probably have chosen a too esay implement 1.

Next roll is a 6: Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

Now it start to be painful but not too much and my ass is warm with a nice light red color

That leads me to: Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice) .
i have no butterbeer so 2 glass of water.

Next roll is a 6: Duro! Edge 3 times.
Easy and nice

Next roll is a 2: Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
4 Glasses of water is a lot i think for a small amount of time, i hope i will not have to drink much more later. (but i think i don't have to complain with my roll dice)

Next roll is a 5 so it leads me to 33 DETENTION WITH UMBRIDGE: On your body, write “I must not__________________”, filling in the blank with the reason you are being punished three times.
I'm not sure about the rule, if i had to stop at 30 for first year or not, i just continue.
Coin is heads.
I wrote i must not humilate myself on my stomach, arm and leg.
(I think i had to write something in 3 different places of my body, but not sure, maybe i was punish for doing something 3 time. I'm not really good in english)

Next roll is a 6: Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times.
Good i love that. I probably just ran good but it was pretty easy until now so i continue until defeating horcrux. i hope i won't regret it later

Next roll is a 3: Flippendo! Men- stand with your balls between your legs. Use Implement #1 to hit 15 times from behind. If you miss your balls, it does not count. Ladies- Use Implement #1 to hit directly on your clit 10 times.
It hurts but not a lot (yes implement 1 was a too easy choice, but at least i didn't miss)

Next roll is a 3: Voldemort Returns! Darkness is upon us! Complete the next 3 rolls blindfolded.
Ok but i need to remove it for reading my tasks and writing my report.

Next roll is a 3: Retrieve the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Give yourself a swirly.
I didn't know what a swirly was, now i know, it's funny. and my blind fold is wet. I think the most difficult part was walk to walk to and from toilet with a blindfold.

Next roll is a 2: The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces. (Slytherins still move back 3 on sixes).

Now i take the quizz. 7/26 bad result, if he quizz was in french it was easier for me i'm happy with the edges but not happy going back 19 cases

so i'm now on 31: AVADA KEDAVRA- You die. Start over from space #1.
Oh shit !

You fall in the Black Lake on the way to the Sorting Ceremony. Take a 6 minute, ice-cold shower and drink two glasses of water.
I'm freezing and shaking 6 minutes is a long time on a cold shower
But i can remove my blindfold ;-)

Next roll is a 6. due to hall of prophécy rule, i should move back so negative number mean give yourself 5 swats to each ass cheek. with each implement and roll again.
It was a long time since i didn't swat my ass ;-)

Next roll is a 3: Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.
Finally i'm glad i choose that plactic spoon for implement 1

Next roll is a 2 Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
Ouch why the hell did i choose to do this dare !

Next roll is a 1: house rules makes me move forward 5 case, i don't see contradiction with with hall of prophecy
Waddiwasi! Apply clothespins to nipples and rip off without opening 5 times.
Holy shit it hurts a lot

Next roll is a 2: Expecto Patronum! You have a choice! You can cum now and ruin the orgasm, or save your orgasm for the end of the game. If you decide to wait until the end, you must edge twice and drink one glass of water now.
I choose not to cum, so edge+ drink

Next roll is a 5 so i advance 2 case: Skelegro: Drink a glass of water, then do 10 minutes of cornertime, naked, standing on the tips of your toes.
I'm not sure what was seeming longer this or the shower but it was long.
I'm starting considering surrender as a possibility.

Next roll is a 2: Oops! You’ve stepped into a Vanishing Cabinet. Roll 2 dice and flip a coin. If heads, move forward that many spaces. If tails, move backwards. Result of dice is 5 (2+3) and it's tails

So i'm on 12: Take a ride on your Firebolt! Double your next two rolls!
Not sure what to to with the hall of profecy (HAP), i'll just double the result after doing the profecy

Next roll is a 1, so house rule makes it 5 and i double that (i feel like i'm cheating)
Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.
Done

Next roll is a 6, so HAP makes me move back 3 spaces and firebolt doubles it
Engorgio! Edge three times before rolling again.
Damn, now i even have difficulties to edge

Next roll is a 5 so i move up 2 cases: AVADA KEDAVRA! You die. Restart from #1.
Ok time for a shower, I feel like i'll never finish this.
Damn i'm freezing and i almost felt going in my shower ankles tied

next roll is a 1 so 5 cases up: Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
That hurts and now i need to pee.

Next roll is a 3: Gemenio! Repeat previous action.
My balls don't appreciate that

Next roll is a 1 so 5 cases up: Reducio! Dip balls into a bowl of ice water for 2 minutes/ melt an ice cube on your clit.
Actually it's nice, but i really need to pee now

Next roll is 1 so 5 cases ahead: DETENTION WITH UMBRIDGE- Write the line “I must not__________________”, filling in the blank with the reason you are being punished 60 times by hand with perfect handwriting. For each error in handwriting, spelling, etc., place a clothespin on your clit/cockhead for one minute.
That could have be an easy one if i didn't make 2 mistakes. Cockhead are not for clothespins

Next roll is 4 so one case ahead: Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice).
Still no butterbeer, i go for water

Next roll is 1 so 5 cases ahead: Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass.
Off limit. That mean 3 edges+swats.
Unable to do the edges i really need to pee.
So punishment for peeing means lots of swats
My butt hurts a lot now. Maybe pissing wasn't a good idea
Oh i almost forgot my edges.
Much easier when you don't need to pee.

Next roll is a 5 so 2 cases ahead: You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

That leads me to Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD
It hurts but it's ok.

Next roll is a 5: Duro! Edge 3 times.
Done
Next roll is a 2: Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
Done
Next roll is a 3: AVADA KEDAVRA- You die. Start over from space #1.
This is too much. I've been doing this for more than 3 hours and i feel i'll be in an infinite loop of dying. I surrender @ 7:35

tl; dr
If did not finish so I request a punishment on this thread.

Dislikes: cum eating, anal (Light)

Limits: outdoor, family, blackmail
carlito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 12:47 PM   #42
urdirtylittlesecret

Default I need dares

I landed on a spot that requires me to do 3 dares from different GetDare users. please send me dares and I will try to complete 3 of them.

Likes: pain, nipple play, bondage, insertion, masturbation, humiliation, ice, wedgies
Dislikes: extreme pain, anal, orgasm control, piss, pee/poo control, scat, pictures, spanking, toothpaste
Limits: public, pictures with face, family, blood/needles, illegal, scat eating, permanent, videos

PM Dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=134656
urdirtylittlesecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:08 PM   #43
Error404

I really enjoyed this, thank you! I wasn't planning on writing a report, so I do not have a list of each roll I made.
Spoiler:
I "died" twice, which was very disheartening. The cold shower was also one of the best punishments I've had

Dislikes/Punishment: Watersports, A2M, Line Writing, Online exposure

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood

I'm still exploring my kinks, suggest something!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 06:46 AM   #44
Heart
getDare Succubus

I decided to do this thread tonight.

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 10:03 PM   #45
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

I didn't finish. My water heater broke a week ago, and my replacement is not working that was put in on Friday. I didn't think it would of been a big deal. This was a very nice dare, and much harder than I thought it would of been.

My report below:

Implement #1 hairbrush
Implement #2 belt
Implement #3 bamboo cane

Gryphindor House - subtract one from each roll

You fall in the Black Lake on the way to the Sorting Ceremony. Take a 6 minute, ice-cold shower and drink two glasses of water.

My water heater doesn't work, so it could only be cold. I really don't like cold showers. I almost jumped out a couple of times. It was so hard waiting for the timer to go off.

Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.
Ouch...

You forgot the password to enter your house common room. Next roll takes you in the opposite direction.

Ollivanders- Stroke your "wand" slowly 10 times. Then no touching unless instructed to edge for the rest of the game.

Waddiwasi! Apply clothespins to nipples and rip off without opening 5 times.

OUCH!!!!! I like spankings better!!

Skelegro: Drink a glass of water, then do 10 minutes of cornertime, naked, standing on the tips of your toes.

My calves hurt. I placed a 1000 page book below my heels, and my heels never touched the book.

Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)

I hope this goes faster, that is a lot of fluids!!

Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to nipples)

My nipples must be numb and immune to this.

Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD.

I don't know if I did as hard as possible. This is really hard to do to myself.

You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass.

5 cubes in my ass.

Duro! Edge 3 times.

I don't do this. Very frustrating.

Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.

I have to pee!!!!

Prior Incantatem! Repeat the action you completed on the last space.

Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.

OMG, this is going to be really bad soon!!!

Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.

Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times.

This is really hard when you have to pee!!! I'm squirming!!!

You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.

Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.

I'm standing in the shower and peeing while I am spanking. It is so hard not too!!

Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes.

I don't have any hot water so can't finish... I just let all my pee out too. I just couldn't hold it any longer.

Oh, I flipped heads but I forgot to write that when I was supposed to.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

qt31415926 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, harry potter, punishment