Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
Deepthroat&AnalPls
Account Banned

Heart Throat Heaven 2 - Learn how to destroy your throat!

Hey, this is an updated version of Throat Heaven couse a cant edit it, here we go:

Get naked. Grab your doubledildo or something that you can swallow. Not a pen and not a little carrot, something big like a banana.

You will create a lot of spit, dont swallow it, keep it in your mouth

Roll to determine how you must suck the dildo.

First take a nice Position:

Spoiler:
1- On the floor, kneeling
2- On the floor, ass on the ground between your Legs
3- Neck on border of your bed
4- Sitting on a chair
5- Standing
6- Bad for you, choose 2 positions

Spoiler:
1- lick on it.
2- gag on it 5 times.
3- gag on it 10 times.
4- swallow it down your throat 5 times.
5- swallow it down your throat 10 times.
6- All of it.

You are horny now, arent you?

Roll to determine how you insert the dildo into your throat.

Spoiler:
1- Very slowly, go deeper and deeper
2- push it down your throat and leave it there for 3 seconds.
3- push it down your throat and leave it there for 6 seconds.
4- Push it in as fast as you can and leave it there for 10 seconds
5- Push it in as fast as you can and leave it there for 15 seconds
6- Push it into you throat and out as fast you can 3 times, repeat it 5 times

you should have created lots of spit, thats good, lets play with it

Spoiler:
1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
2- Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
3- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face
4- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, make sure you get some spit into your eyes
5- Take some spit and droll it on your open eyes with your hand
6- Take all that spit play with it

Lets see how many seconds you have to leave your dildo in your throat:

Spoiler:
Roll 1 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat.
2- Roll 2 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat.
3- Roll 3 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat.
4- Roll 4 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat.
5- Roll 5 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat.
6- Roll 6 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat.

If you cant hold it, try it again.

Lets start to fuck that Throat.

Spoiler:
1- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 3 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break
2- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 5 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break
3- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 8 seconds. Do this 5 times in a row without a break
4- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 7 times in a row without a break
5- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 20 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 10 times in a row without a break
6- Ouch, get ready to get throated like a bitch. Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 5 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 15 seconds. Do this 20 times in a row without a break

Lets play with your spit now

Spoiler:
1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
2- Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
3- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face
4- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, make sure you get some spit into your eyes

Again some throat-fuck

Spoiler:
1- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 3 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break
2- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 5 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break
3- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 8 seconds. Do this 5 times in a row without a break
4- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 7 times in a row without a break
5- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 20 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 10 times in a row without a break
6- Ouch, get ready to get throated like a bitch. Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 5 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 15 seconds. Do this 20 times in a row without a break

Time for spit play!

Spoiler:

You are allowed to cum. You should do some anal strech now, just a tip c:

You are done for today, leave comments c:

My throat dare try it! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176488
likes: anal, spit, deepthroating, gagging, gaping, messy, ice, semi-pain, naked
Limits: pain, puke, piss, family, freinds, poopoo, blood, pics/videos
throat whore
Deepthroat&AnalPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:41 PM   #2
Lisaxxx

This one is much rougher than the previous one I'll love having a go a this, I already know it
Likes: humiliation, a bit public nudity (the kind where you don't get caught or at least have an excuse ), anal, pee, clothes control, shower dares, dice dares... everything except the limits actually ^^

Limits: extreme pain, poo, extreme public nudity, illegal stuff, extreme messy, my peers to know. I also rather not take pics or cam.
Lisaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:44 PM   #3
HappyBubble
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaxxx View Post
This one is much rougher than the previous one I'll love having a go a this, I already know it
Try it and send me a report I love sluts with a used throat

Maybe ill try it too

Loves: Anal, deepthroat

Likes: Anal, streching, deepthroat, gagging, gaping, spit, pain, breath play, spit play

Limits: Puke, public, PISS, pics, vids,

My Toys:

Bananas, apples, cucumbers, sometimes a dick
HappyBubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:45 PM   #4
Lisaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBubble View Post

Maybe ill try it too
I will will do it asap
Likes: humiliation, a bit public nudity (the kind where you don't get caught or at least have an excuse ), anal, pee, clothes control, shower dares, dice dares... everything except the limits actually ^^

Limits: extreme pain, poo, extreme public nudity, illegal stuff, extreme messy, my peers to know. I also rather not take pics or cam.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #5
Lisaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBubble View Post

Maybe ill try it too
In the meantime you can always read what I did today look at the previous throat heaven thread, I described it there

Old 08-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #6
PartySlut
getDare Devil

2- gag on it 5 times.
5- Roll 5 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat. (24 seconds)
6- Take all that spit play with it[/SPOILER]

much harder than the first one

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #7
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I wasn't planning on doing any dares today but ill just have to try this.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:15 AM   #8
HappyBubble
Account Banned

6- All of it.
5- Roll 5 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat. (18 seconds)

I did this with my friends dick, he tied me up couse i had problems with deepthroating, during this dare i felt like a fucking throat whore, i liked this

Loves: Anal, deepthroat

Likes: Anal, streching, deepthroat, gagging, gaping, spit, pain, breath play, spit play

Limits: Puke, public, PISS, pics, vids,

My Toys:

Bananas, apples, cucumbers, sometimes a dick
HappyBubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #9
PrincessJenni

I dont know if i should try this, sounds pretty extreme

Likes: anal, multiple orgasms, semi pain, spit, feet, enemas, streching, destroying my asshole

Dislikes (only for Punishments): Deepthroat, breath control

Limits: Public, Illigal, poo, permanent, family, messy food, PICS/VIDS!
PrincessJenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:06 AM   #10
Lisaxxx

4) Sitting in a chair
1) Lick it
3) Push it down your throat and leave it there for 6 seconds
6) Take all the spit play with it
4) Roll 4 dice: 3+6+1+2=12 seconds
4) Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 7 times in a row without a break (this was rough, made me gag so damn much)
3) Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face
1) Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 3 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break (luckily I had 1 )
2) Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it

Damn, this dare was rough... my throat is killing me right now. I gagged sooo much... Phew, time for a break!

Old 08-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #11
17wewitt.
Account Banned

Lisa do you mined sending a report to me on kik my kik is 17wewitt
17wewitt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:24 AM   #12
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl

4- Sitting on a chair
5- swallow it down your throat 10 times.

1- Very slowly, go deeper and deeper
4- Roll 4 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat. --> 2- 3 - 2 - 6 so 13 minutes

karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:12 PM   #13
Sushi

Absolutely love this dare and will do it again

4- On the border of bed with neck hanging over
5- Swallow it down your throat 15 times
2-Push it down your throat and leave it for 3 seconds
6-play with all the spit, smeared it all over my face, hair, hands, tits, stomach
2,5,6 held for 11 secs
6- Ouch is right....Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 5 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 15 seconds. Do this 20 times in a row without a break ( I was a mess at this point)
3-Spat it all over my face

Then I sat in the bathtub a complete slimy drooling mess and used the same dildo to get off and I loved every minute of it. Took at least 20 minutes to wash the throat slime out of my hair haha. I have never done a throat dare that long or intense before thank you for sharing ^.^

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:39 PM   #14
lisabigboobs

First take a nice Position:
4- Sitting on a chair

4- swallow it down your throat 5 times.

Roll to determine how you insert the dildo into your throat.
6- Push it into you throat and out as fast you can 3 times, repeat it 5 times

you should have created lots of spit, thats good, lets play with it

Lets see how many seconds you have to leave your dildo in your throat:
2- Roll 2 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat.

Lets start to fuck that Throat.

Lets play with your spit now

Again some throat-fuck

Time for spit play!

You are allowed to cum. You should do some anal strech now, just a tip c:

You are done for today, leave comments c:[/QUOTE]
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:00 PM   #15
2school4cool

Would love to do this on cam for someone or a group add me.me on skype for this Rickybobbythagreat
Likes: feet, cam (c2c) , slave/master play, poses for doms (pics), humiliation, showing face (takes time), toys, forced cum eating, anal, cam4, chaturbate, group cam (Skype), pics and video recording but NOT TO BE REPOSTED ANYWHERE!!!

Limits: family, scat, permanent, hardcore pain, blackmail, online exposure (posting on porn sites or social media like Twitter or Tumblr)
2school4cool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk