Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #121
drv4you

if you push the wet q-tip in slowly it is ok. but it hurts when you pull it out. DO IT SLOWLY!
drv4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #122
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

man i cant believe this forum is still going
Old 07-22-2011, 06:00 AM   #123
Magenta

I tried the Q tips this morning and managed to get 4 in easily (5 with a bit of effort), when i pulled them out it hurt but the peeing afterwards didn't But a while ago I folded a wire in half and pushed it down my urethra, I slid it in and out about an inch or two past my balls for a while, varying in speed (also taking caution encase of damage). The day after when I peed was the most pain I'd ever felt And it lasted for about 3 - 4 days. But the Q tips are a great starting point for anybody
Old 08-08-2011, 03:43 AM   #124
Dream_Tonight

I love to crochet, and I own several sizes of needles. One day, I got a little curious and inserted the smallest (3mm) into my urethra, rounded edge first. I got up to a 4.7mm one, which I kept in for a long time before I moved funny and had to pee. x3 I intend to do a qtip and to leave it in while I sleep (or as long as possible as I've never done something like it before.) I don't think it'll hurt too-too bad, since the needles didn't and they actually felt good. But still. x3 Maybe put on some toothpaste as the next part.

Likes: Dares that last for long periods of time. Weird insertion. Pain (light and heavy.) Light humiliation. Semi-public.
Dislikes: Pee. Scat. Complete public nudity. Large insertions (No bigger than 2-3 fingers.) Family. Friends directly involved.
Dream_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #125
Tumbleguyy15

Quote:
Originally Posted by userben View Post

ok if u dont know waht a Q-tip is here is a pic of one. k this is another good punishment. your slave gets a q-tip and stick it in the pee hole (lol what a better wording lol cant think of one) and stick it in so the only part showing is one end. then you can have your slave leave it in for a while. but have them pull is out slow or quick which ever u prefer. it hurt alot but when u pee it burns alot. the effect last 1-3 days

My master made me do this on cam for cbt. I got it all the way down & had to leave it in for about 2 hours , it wasn't terribly bad..I mean don't get me wrong it hurt but the worst was the surprise of peeing afterwards, that hurt the most! I found if you squeeze your dick while pushing it in or while peeing it takes away a little pain.. Not much though
Tumbleguyy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #126
Spano

Cool Let's prove it

Ill give this a go and prove with pictures.

I'm thinking upto 3 to start maybe but maybe more if u like, and maybe with stuff on them?

Private message me if you would like a pic and what of?
Spano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #127
Dice7
getDare Addict

I wouldn't put stuff on them if I was you, really good way to get a UTI!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #128
jimpjimp98

Send a message via MSN to jimpjimp98 Send a message via Yahoo to jimpjimp98

Quote:
i 2nd that still get updates from it in my email... kinda suprised

No: public, mess, no pee/poop, must be alone, shaving, illegal
can take some pain

jimpjimp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:24 AM   #129
rdsjr_1989

Send a message via MSN to rdsjr_1989 Send a message via Yahoo to rdsjr_1989

Quote:
It's been a while guys ;-) im glad i remembered my password and i agree with the above statement.

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114345251

Master of Dare_Devil
rdsjr_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:20 AM   #130
trying
getDare Sweetheart

id hate to be made to do this
kik is dogwall
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:50 PM   #131
ruhrohraggy87

Was given this as a punishment by my Miss. Never even something I thought to put in my limits. Thankfully I was able to get out of it for agreeing to take something else in place of another slave. Went straight to limits after that!
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:01 PM   #132
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Just did this the other day. Shoved a dry Q tip up my urethra all the way, then pulled it out. Significant pain there. Also the first couple of times I peed - but definitely not as much pain as the first time I had urethral insertions some years ago. Maybe I'm getting habituated ... ? ;-)

KIK me for pics, if you like.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:27 PM   #133
painlover789

So I've done this a few times, I've never used lube, precum is lube enough. Slidding one or 2 in is fine, the stretching doesn't really hurt, but the cotton does scratch the inside of the urethra which causes the pain when pee'ing. If you leave the q-tips in for a minute or more they will soak up and liquid in the urethra, a) expanding in size, and b) increasing the friction upon removal. Which dramatically increases the pain when pee'ing.
I have also used tabasco on the q tips. The pain is unbelievable. And due to the location there is no way to stop ease it, with the exception of using lemon juice to counter the acidity of the tabasco, however lemon hurts in its way (hurts like hell!) long story short, tabasco hurt for nearly an hour even after using Lemon juice, to the point I had sweats and palpitations and rigours. I would not recommend doing tabasco internally to any one.
I would be happy to demonstrate the bare q-tips to any females though.
painlover789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, urethra