Old 04-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #31
Thegothickitty33

Cool This seems fun

I will have to wait until I have free time but it seems like fun. even if you do it alone.

PM me,"kitty' and I will strip naked and wear nothing but cat ears and a tail tapped to my ass for 20 minutes. or "spread it" I will lock my legs in my spreader bar for an hour.

Orgasm denial, edging, masturbation, rules, self-bondage, Mummification, Corner time, pee and poop control
Mild Pain, wedgies (no messy) semi-permanat marks, some anal
pictures/video, public, blood, scat, humiliation, family, blackmail
Toys: duct tape, rope, spreader bar
Thegothickitty33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thegothickitty33 for this post:
Old 11-02-2015, 06:56 PM   #32
EvilBunny

So this had always been one of my favorites when browsing the site (mostly for fun), and since my wife is away and coming back tomorrow, I decided to try and do an actual dice dare, and chose this one, since it always looked interesting. Here's how it went:

4 - Not too bad.
6 - Again, pretty easy stuff.
7 -> 11 - Here's where I ran into my first dilemma. Believe it or not, I don't have any ice cubes. So I improvised. I took a package of frozen spinach and put it down my boxers. Probably not the same as ice cubes, but an interesting sensation nonetheless, plus the ice cubes would never have stayed in.
16 - Man, I was hoping to take clothing off, not put it on. Since I was still fully dressed (shorts, t-shirt, boxers), I grabbed a long skirt my wife never wears since she hates them and threw it on (for what it's worth, while I'd never wear one in public or even outside of a dare, I've always liked skirts).
20 - I don't have any candles, so I decided to use that free pass I earned on the ladder here.
24 - Oh my word this sucked. I had to brace myself against a wall eventually and even then I barely made it. I'm totally out of shape. :/
26 - Hehe, I'm really glad I still had boxers on for this. It was kind of a fun feeling, and more of a duct tape thong than anything (I couldn't waste a ton of tape), but it was a nice and snug 8 minutes. I put the spinach away first, and yes, I washed it completely.
29 - Somehow I managed to open a window without raising the blind in 35 degree weather, and somehow I managed to get "junior" out around some duck tape, and did all of it while holding a long skirt up. But it got done.
33 - Okay, this didn't happen. First, I don't have clothespins. A quick test with butterfly clips told me that was NOT happening. Second, I have inverted nipples - I can't really attach anything to them. Third, this would SO have been a limit. So I skipped this one. I would have scooted back or forward a space, but I didn't have candles, and I didn't want to pull my dick back out through the duct tape just yet. So I figured to hell with it, and moved on.
39 - Spanked myself as hard as I could. Also gave myself 39 on the privates, as hard as I could mentally will myself to do, at least. I felt like it was plenty hard enough. The duct tape came off after this, it did a decent job cushioning blows for me.
43 - Cripes, I don't have any rice either? Not that I'd want to clean up that mess. I just knelt for 7 minutes on a dirty floor, not like I would have felt rice through the skirt anyways.
48 - Okay, I'm kind of glad I got this one, because I've always kind of wondered about the toothpaste. Always seemed kind of tame to me, but it keeps showing up in dares. So I grabbed a dab and rubbed it around the edge of my penis head (I'm circumcised), then started the timer. It tingled a bit, but nothing big. Then my phone rang. My wife was calling. And then I learned why the toothpaste showed up in so many dares. First it was...interesting. Then it was burning. I carried on a nice 3 minute conversation with a burning cock and I sure hope my wife was none the wiser, and when I hung up I couldn't wait to wash it off. Still took a while for the burning sensation to go away, but it did. Definitely interesting, but not really my thing. Hope that makes up for skipping 33.
50 - Okay. It took some doing (and some pictures), but I got there.
53 - Eh. This space is way too close to the end. This could have been a nightmare for me, too. Got there quickly this time.
56 - Alright. I don't think I've ever undressed so fast for this.

All in all a good time, not "enjoyable" in the way I thought it would be, but still worth my time.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #33
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl played

6-Masturbate for 60 seconds. Do not reach edge, do not orgasm.
+1 =
7-Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get one free pass. Go to #11
so
11-Put two ice cubes in you underwear and leave them in for 11 minutes. You may continue playing during the next 11 minutes.
+3=
14-Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #30
so
30-Put a nice dab of toothpaste on a finger. Stick out your tongue and put it directly on the tip of your tongue for 30 seconds (no swallowing during that time).
+4=
34-Using your non-dominant hand, masturbate for 3 minutes without edging or reaching orgasm. Then, edge 4 times before continuing.
+6=
40-Unlucky, you got a snake. For the remainder of the game (or day) every time you land on a space that contains the number four or contains numbers which added together or subtracted together give the number four, you must spank each ass cheek 4 times hard. Go down to #22
so
22-Edge four times before you continue.
+2=
24-Hold the chair position for 240 seconds (4 minutes).
ouch very long
+5=
29-Masturbate in front of an open window for 3 minutes, do not reach edge, do not orgasm (note that it does not say that your blinds/curtains must be open).
+4=
33-Take two clothespins, and attach a piece of string to each. Put one clothespin on each nipple and attach the other end to a solid object. Leave on the pins for 3 minutes, twisting them every 30 seconds for 3 seconds. At the end of the 3 minutes, remove the clothespins by backing up and letting them pull off.
+5=
38-Spank each inner thigh 30 times and your clit/balls 8 times with a wooden spoon.
+6=
44-Let 44 drops of wax drip on your genitals.
+6=
50-For the next 5 turns, you must edge once before rolling the dice.
+2=
52-Edge once for every window there is in your house. Needless to say, you may not reach orgasm.
+3=
55-Remove all of your clothing. If you’re already naked, get completely dressed (what you were wearing during the day) and undressed in 55 seconds before continuing.
+4=
53-Drink half of a cup (125 mL) of water every 5 turns until the rest of the game. You may not urinate unless you finish the game or stop playing for the day.
+3=
56-You are finally finished. Feel free to orgasm to your heart’s content!

a real good game indeed

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:52 AM   #34
stinkybutt

3. Remove one piece of clothing. (+2)
5. Spank each butt cheek 5 times. (+3)
8. Remove 2 pieces of clothing. (+4)
12. Unlucky, you got a snake. Remove all of your clothing if you're not allready naked. Go down to #4

4. Hold a plank position for 40 seconds.(+5)
9. Hold the bridge position for 90 seconds (+4)
13.Edge twice before you continue. (+5)
18. Stick a finger up your ass and keep it there for 180 seconds (3 minutes).(+3)
21. Insert one ice cube up your ass and leave it there until it melts. You may continue playing while you wait for it to melt. (+4)
25. Spank each butt cheek 25 times with a wooden spoon. (+2)
27. Put two clothespins on your tongue and keep them on for your next 5 turns. Do not swallow, let your slobber trickle down your chin. (+4)
31. Stick 3 pens up your ass with half of each pen sticking out of your ass (make sure they can be easily removed at all times), they must stay in for the next 4 turns even during your next tasks.(+1)
32. Let 32 drops of wax drip on each inner thigh.(+2)
34. Using your non-dominant hand, masturbate for 3 minutes without edging or reaching orgasm. Then, edge 4 times before continuing. (+5)
39. Give yourself a nice spanking: 39 swats on each butt cheek and another 39 on a place of your choosing. (+1)
40. Unlucky, you got a snake. For the remainder of the game (or day) every time you land on a space that contains the number four or contains numbers which added together or subtracted together give the number four, you must spank each ass cheek 4 times hard. Go down to #22

22.Edge four times before you continue.(+3)
25. Spank each butt cheek 25 times with a wooden spoon.(+4)
29. Masturbate in front of an open window for 3 minutes, do not reach edge, do not orgasm (note that it does not say that your blinds/curtains must be open).(+2)
31. Stick 3 pens up your ass with half of each pen sticking out of your ass (make sure they can be easily removed at all times), they must stay in for the next 4 turns even during your next tasks.(+5) 36. Stand in the corner on your tiptoes with your arms outstretched palms up for 6 minutes.(+5)
41. Masturbate for 5 minutes while looking out of a window. (+1)
42. Unlucky, you got a snake. Gag yourself. Keep the gag in for the remainder of the game on until you stop for the day. Go down to #39

39. Give yourself a nice spanking: 39 swats on each butt cheek and another 39 on a place of your choosing. (+2)
41. Masturbate for 5 minutes while looking out of a window.
47. Put 3 ice cubes up your ass. You do not have to put them all in at the same time but must wait for the three of them to be in to keep playing. You may not expel the melted ice for the next 7 turns or unless a challenge requires you to.(+6)
53. Drink half of a cup (125 mL) of water every 5 turns until the rest of the game. You may not urinate unless you finish the game or stop playing for the day. (+6)

Okay so, I rolled 6... But 59 doesn't exist. Does this bring me to #56 then (the last one) or should I go back to #53 or something? Idk

56. You are finally finished. Feel free to orgasm to your heart’s content!
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 07:23 AM   #35
AshtonFTM

I got very lucky with only one small snake and I didn’t even end up having to use my free pass. I'll probably do this again some time!

3 - 3 - Remove one piece of clothing.
Took my shirt off.

5 - 8 - Remove 2 pieces of clothing.
Took my pants and underwear off - now naked.

6 - 14 - Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #30
30 - Put a nice dab of toothpaste on a finger. Stick out your tongue and put it directly on the tip of your tongue for 30 seconds (no swallowing during that time).
Pretty simple.

2 - 32 - Let 32 drops of wax drip on each inner thigh.
This is a limit so I moved forwards 1 space.

33 - Take two clothespins, and attach a piece of string to each. Put one clothespin on each nipple and attach the other end to a solid object. Leave on the pins for 3 minutes, twisting them every 30 seconds for 3 seconds. At the end of the 3 minutes, remove the clothespins by backing up and letting them pull off.
I love nipple play, so this was fun. I tied them to my laptop for the three minutes and at the end I pushed the laptop away. Having them pulled off my nipples hurt quite a bit, but that’s what I like.

5 - 38 - Spank each inner thigh 30 times and your clit/balls 8 times with a wooden spoon.
I don’t spank my inner thighs very often so that was painful! I didn’t have a wooden spoon handy so I used a wooden ruler instead.

5 - 43 - Kneel on 2 cups of uncooked rice (not instant rice) for 7 minutes.
I don’t have any, so I guess this counts as a limit, because I’m limited by equipment? I moved backwards 1 space.

42 - Unlucky, you got a snake. Gag yourself. Keep the gag in for the remainder of the game on until you stop for the day. Go down to #39
Another thing I don’t do often, but I can manage that!

39 - Give yourself a nice spanking: 39 swats on each butt cheek and another 39 on a place of your choosing.
I did the other 39 on my breasts and used the ruler again.

5 - 44 - Let 44 drops of wax drip on your genitals.
Again, this is a limit, so I moved forwards 1 space.

45 - Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get a free pass. Go to #53
Because I moved forwards, I don’t do this, right?

3 - 48 - Put a dab of toothpaste on your finger (put as little or as much as you want) and rub it on a sensitive part of your body for 12 seconds and leave it on for 48 seconds. You may go wash it off afterwards.
I put it on my left nipple.

5 - 53 - Drink half of a cup (125 mL) of water every 5 turns until the rest of the game. You may not urinate unless you finish the game or stop playing for the day.
This will involve removing the gag every five turns, but I guess that’s okay.

3 - 56 - You are finally finished. Feel free to orgasm to your heart’s content!
Yay! I suppose I didn’t need that water after all.

PUNISH ME

Looking for dares to complete by myself or with my Master! I love getting PM dares too. You can also send dares for me to my Master.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Equipment
My PM Dares (please send some!)
My Rules
My Sex Map (updated Jan 2017)
My BDSM Test Results (updated Jan 2017)
My tumblr

For every PM I will tease myself with 100 strokes.
AshtonFTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 06:41 PM   #36
Totallykqtniss

can't wait to try this when im by myself
Totallykqtniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 05:51 PM   #37
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

I am reviving this dare after about a year of inactivity. Anyone else up to a kinky game of snakes and ladders?

By the way, I love written reports! If you feel up to it, I'd love to hear how this dare went for you. A big thank you to those who have posted theirs!

Ok, have fun guys!

~Shy~

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:18 AM   #38
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl did it on supervision

Here what I got :
4 : Hold a plank position for 40 seconds.
+6 = 10 : Lucky you, you landed on a ladder. You get one free pass. Go to #38
so 38 : Spank each inner thigh 30 times and your clit/balls 8 times with a wooden spoon.
+ 3 = 41 : Masturbate for 5 minutes while looking out of a window.
+ 5= 46 : Fuck you ass with a finger. Push in and pull out 46 times.
+ 2 = 48 :Put a dab of toothpaste on your finger (put as little or as much as you want) and rub it on a sensitive part of your body for 12 seconds and leave it on for 48 seconds. You may go wash it off afterwards.
+5 = 53 : Drink half of a cup (125 mL) of water every 5 turns until the rest of the game. You may not urinate unless you finish the game or stop playing for the day.
+ 3 = 56 : You are finally finished. Feel free to orgasm to your heart’s content!

I ruined the orgasm i earned ! on master's order

Karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:27 AM   #39
Ms. Cake

This was a pretty fun dare, I was fairly lucky with my rolls and got two ladders and one snake. I used my nipple clamps for the clothpins on the ears and it was an interesting feeling.

Likes: Dice, Rules, Nipples, feminization, clothing control, reading erotica,
Dislikes: Cold, oral, pain

Limit: Public online or off, Bestiality, pictures of myself, Scat, cheating
Ms. Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 04:34 PM   #40
itskt97

trying this one now ... dm if anyone wants a report !!

pm dares ! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97302

likes: edging, risky, teasing, humiliation, degradation, mild-moderate pain, tickling, messy

limits: pics, videos, poop/pee, family, illegal

toys: dildo, magic wand, bullet vibe, paddle, ballgag, clamps, cuffs, clothes pegs
itskt97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 06:15 PM   #41
Tywil

I’m in for this one
Tywil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk