Old 07-30-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Rocket Decked Out [PG-R?](single)

Okay, first things first, roll your six-sided die to see how many cards you have to draw.

Spoiler:
1: 6
2: 2
3: 10
4: 3
5: 8
6: 5

Got that? Okay, then let's see what you must do to get "decked out"

ACE
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Insert 2 markers, covered in toothpaste, anally and leave them for 2 minutes.
Hearts: Walk around for 10 minutes with your buttocks exposed and a stick inserted anally.
Spades: Get naked and go into your backyard, then finger yourself for 5 minutes.
Clubs: Masturbate while fingering yourself. Don't stop until you cum

TWO
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Piss while just wearing underwear, then wash with them like a sponge (wash yourself!).
Hearts: Go into a public bathroom, piss your pants, then walk around as though you don't notice anything. On the offchance someone confronts you about it, act as though they are wrong until they leave.
Outdoors: For the next four days, your bathroom is to be substituted with a suitable bush or tree.
Clubs: Can't do one without this. Wash your hair with piss.

THREE
Spoiler:
Diamond: Wear the same wedgie for a week. Make it a nasty wedgie, too.
Hearts: Go around the nearest grocery store wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants until they tell you to leave.
Spades: Go sunbathing in your front yard wearing (GUYS) womens underwear (GALS) only one piece of underwear, no bathing suits or corsets or body suits allowed.
Clubs: Go without underwear for a day with the back of your pants dropped down...only a little...

FOUR
Spoiler:
Diamond: Roll around in a group of weeds naked for 10 minutes.
Hearts: Walk around in just your underwear, covered in mud, for 5 minutes.
Spades: Go skinny dipping in a local watering hole for 30 minutes or more.
Clubs: Cover the inside of your underwear with dirt and/or leaves.

FIVE:
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Masturbate with toilet tissue covered in toothpaste.
Hearts: Masturbate in your front yard until you cum.
Spades: Get naked in the garden and masturbate. You can't come in until you cum, of course.
Clubs: Edge, but don't cum, for the next three days.

SIX
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Wear duct tape underwear for the next 24 hours (masking tape will work if you have no duct).
Hearts: Wear a collar or choker of some sort on your neck, wedgie yourself, and tie a length of rope between the collar and underwear. Walk around the nearest store.
Spades: Get naked and tape yourself to the front door for five minutes. Make sure you have a knife or some other way to get out.
Clubs: Tie yourself to the bed before going to sleep tonight.

SEVEN
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Twist each nipple with pliers for a minute each.
Hearts: Walk with only a shirt outside for 13 minutes.
Spades: Stay outside, completely nude, for 25 minutes.
Clubs: tand naked in the corner for 7 minutes.

EIGHT
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Take a shower for twenty minutes with only hot water. Don't use the cold.
Hearts: Take a shower with the door open and the curtain/shower door kept open.
Spades: Take a shower in your back (or front) yard with a hose.
Clubs: Get into the shower, but only wash your hair. Try not to get any water anywhere else.

NINE
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Take a shot of hot sauce straight down the gullet.
Hearts: Write "CUM DEPOSITORY" on your face with an arrow pointing to your mouth.
Spades: Drink only from the hose out front for the next 2 days.
Clubs: Eat grass in just your underwear in the front yard for 2 minutes.

TEN
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Hold an ice cube to the head of your dick or your clitoris (as physiology dictates) until it melts.
Hearts: Pull ice out of your underwear in public and pop it into your mouth.
Spades: Roll around on a bed of ice naked in the front yard for 2 minutes.
Clubs: Insert an ice cube anally and leave it until it melts.

JACK
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Roleplay as a bad slave. Ask for punishments on getDare and take the first three you can.
Hearts: Roleplay as a superhero. Go outside in some kind of cape, your smallest underwear, and some form of mask of or glasses.
Spades: Roleplay as a dog. Just go into your yard naked and act like a dog for 20-30 minutes.
Clubs: Rolepleay as a prepubescent. Shave off all of your body hair and wear the smallest clothes you have.

QUEEN
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Spank yourself as hard as you can 47 times.
Hearts: Go outside and get someone you don't know to spank you ten times.
Spades: Spank your naked self in front of your house.
Clubs: I'm feeling generous. Nothing.

KING
Spoiler:
Diamonds: Beat your stomach with a ruler until it turns red.
Hearts: Twist your nipples outdoors until you cry.
Spades: Finger your belly button and treat it like sex out in front of your house.
Clubs: Color your chest and stomach with a permanent amrker and go outside shirtless.

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict

Last edited by heishere; 07-31-2009 at 10:49 AM.
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Mascot
Account Banned

Wow, I like it, seems like you put a lot of thought into this. (Unlike most of the generic dares people keep putting up.)

Dislikes: Pain, and long dares.

Limits: Anal, dick and ball pain, very public, very messy, scat, and permanent.
Mascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

That is super intense!! I just want to say BRAVO!! for making such an amazing dare!!

You rock!

Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascot View Post
Wow, I like it, seems like you put a lot of thought into this. (Unlike most of the generic dares people keep putting up.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuditydudity View Post
That is super intense!! I just want to say BRAVO!! for making such an amazing dare!!

You rock!

Nudity
Thanks so much you two! It's glad to know that people actually get their hands on my stuff anymore!

Peace

HEISH

Behold! He is here!

Old 08-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
Minimouse

i love that the dares a hidden

(i do not use instant messagers and things like that because i don't like giving out personal info online if you want to talk to me a pm will be fine)
Minimouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:24 AM   #6
kabuto

Some are quite original and lots are about the right intensity, but loads are too public for me
Old 08-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #7
wedgieman

Talking wow

this is one of the best dares EVER
wedgieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Again, more thanks for all of the love on this! Didn't expect this much activity on this one!

HEISH

Behold! He is here!

Old 08-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #9
Neptune

Send a message via MSN to Neptune

Really good dare here, the only problem is that some of them are really public, likely to get me caught, and then where would I be?
heh. One day, I will be braver, and I will do everything I originally rolled. But I am not that brave now.
Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #10
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Good links
Dice: http://random.org/dice/?num=1
Cards: http://random.org/playing-cards/

Dice roll:
5: 8

~Card 1~
3 Spades: Go sunbathing in your front yard wearing only one piece of underwear, no bathing suits or corsets or body suits allowed.
I did this for 5 or 10 mins as I couldnt find tan lotion + didnt wanna be out for long. Was wearing bikini bottoms + a towel. Laid on chair thingy + put towel on floor. Was listening to music when I stopped it I heard next doors shortlings talking + skuttlin bout the fence. No idea if they were just playing or peeking, but i was hidden xD haha Towel on + back in the house. Oh I did it in the back garden as our front one is full of plants + dirt + the backgarden had a chair to lay on

~Card 2~
4 Diamond: Roll around in a group of weeds naked for 10 minutes.
I put a load of these into my very late night walk of my doggy xD the only weeds were stinging nettles or brambles so I rolled in some straw, wheat or something that was growing in the fields. but I only did it for about 4 minutes as i got bored and a bit itchy.

~Card 3~
5 Hearts: Masturbate in your front yard until you cum.
I did this one when I got back from late night walk xD all dark n everyone else asleep n not looking. it felt weird being there doing it but i did so yey me xD haha

~Card 4~
7 Diamonds: Twist each nipple with pliers for a minute each.
I dont know what pliers look like xD haha I think I know but I dunno where they are. So i just twisted them. Me + twisted nipples = D:

~Card 5~
9 Clubs: Eat grass in just your underwear in the front yard for 2 minutes.
I did this while doing the masturbating one haha eating it doesnt help get you more turned on D:

~Card 6~
J Diamonds: Roleplay as a bad slave. Ask for punishments on getDare and take the first three you can.

~Card 7~
J Clubs: Rolepleay as a prepubescent. Shave off all of your body hair and wear the smallest clothes you have.
I have nothing to shave off + will wear something small to bed. That count as the dare done?

~Card 8~
K Clubs: Color your chest and stomach with a permanent amrker and go outside shirtless.
i used paint. the one that starts with a. . . acrylic? im not sure how its spelt i used black + some red and covered myself up it was quick to put on + dries quick + washes off in the shower xD
I walked my dog about 1am I think so it was all dark and not many people about. Did normal work, then rolled in the field, when I was walking back on the otherside of the road were some drunk guys but i just lifted my hand up to poke my hair with arm + elbow chest height + they were shouting ~oioi~ (uck) and talking but I dont think they could see it was just paint. when i got back i let my doggy in, looked to make sure no one was about then did the other dares above that say about the walk.

I'll do these later and edit this to say how they went.
Card 6 if people want to PM me punishments then it maybe better then starting a new post

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **

Last edited by muffinfairy; 08-14-2009 at 07:39 PM.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

How long did it take you to do this? You just came up with 52 dares. Amazing.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #12
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Wait

Umm, it might have taken an hour, but probably less...

Behold! He is here!

Old 10-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #13
whipping_boy

Send a message via Yahoo to whipping_boy
Default Sweet

Absolutely love it! Great Dice/Card dare!
I don't cum or insert. No messy or public dares, can't be illegal or permanent. I don't eat cum, crap or pee. Love bondage, sleeping stuff, and nudity. I do fine with pain. Love it when others tell me what to do! Shoot me a dare anytime!
whipping_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #14
darebunny

Ooooh, I love these kinds of hidden dares. It's so more fun when you don't know what's gonna come up! When you can see everything, it's just like, "Some of these seem to hard, I won't do it.", or "These all sound boring overall, I don't do it.", and when you do find one that sounds interesting, the result is just like.... "Oh, I got that one.". No element of surprise. :3

So, as I have free time this morning, I'm gonna take on this dice dare! ^_^ As always, gonna type it up as I go along...

Amount of cards roll - 6 - Five cards. Seems do-able. ^^ Time to load up random.org's card shuffler....

First card - Ace of Hearts - Walk around for 10 minutes with your buttocks exposed and a stick inserted anally. - Eeee... I think I got a bad start. ^_^; I did this inside my house.... shorts and panties pulled down a little, with a sharpie marker in me. Felt so weird. I could feel it pressing hard inside me every time I took a step...

Second card - Jack of Spades - Roleplay as a dog. Just go into your yard naked and act like a dog for 20-30 minutes. - ACK! This one is evil!!! As soon as I stripped off and started to go outside, I crawled really really fast to hide behind the back of my garden shed, and spent 20 minutes just kinda crawling around behind there barking quietly, hoping nobody could hear... scary!!!

Third card - Ace of Spades - Get naked and go into your backyard, then finger yourself for 5 minutes. - Jeez, what's up with all these face cards?! x_x Well, I went behind my shed again, and was already naked from before, and fingered myself there... this going outside naked stuff is too risky for me normally, but I'm doing my best within the rules, it didn't say anything about not being able to hide ^^;

Fourth card - Ten of Spades - Roll around on a bed of ice naked in the front yard for 2 minutes. - Whaaa?! I can't do that! I mean really, who can make a 'bed of ice' in their front yard?! The post didn't say anything about limits or punishments or anything, so I'm just gonna re-draw another card on this one, because it's kinda ridiculous...

Fourth card Re-Draw - King of Clubs - Color your chest and stomach with a permanent amrker and go outside shirtless. - More public ones... o_o; Are these all public? Oh well, I can do this one with my trusty shed again... coloured my chest and tummy with an orange marker pen, I look kinda silly now Didn't stay outside for too long, but I think that having to colour myself was the main embarassing part anyway!

Fifth card - Nine of Hearts - Write "CUM DEPOSITORY" on your face with an arrow pointing to your mouth. - ...Ew. o_o; Glad I got this one last and not before the public stuff! I wrote it on my forehead (its hard to write backwards in the mirror...), and put the arrow around my eye and over my cheek. So embarassing. At least it was the last dare... I'll give it about half and hour and then get cleaned up in the shower. :3

darebunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards, dare, decks, die, types