Old 05-18-2018, 05:06 AM   #1
Dregstar

Default 'Improve' my time in chastity

Hello GetDare,

My name is Dregstar and I am currently locked in chastity. My Master Luzifell has controll of these keys until my 30th birthday... which is in roughly 8 and a half years. Of course I wont be going the whole time without an orgasm. Every two months I get an anal-orgasm by a professional domme using a strap-on. Also I get a full orgasm every 3 years.

The reason I am telling you this is because I was told to ask the lovely people of gD for some ideas to make my teasing even worse,to drive me insane with lust. Anyone is welcome to share his or her ideas how to make my little cock strain against its cage.

To give you some ideas my main fetishes are tease&denial,chastity,humiliation, SPH, cuckolding, feminization,female feet and bondage.

Also to motivate you to come up with as many ideas as possible,if there are more than 15 diffrent ideas posted in this thread my next milking will be canceld,which will probably cause me quite the blue balls... so please just ignore this thread ok?

Alright thats it... I just hope this won't get to much attention

Thanks for reading
Dregstar
Dregstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 05:09 AM   #2
luzifell
Monkey

good post slave. Oh just a Little Something He didnt know when Writing this...
If it gets more then 50 replies its not his Next milking that gets skipped but his Next real orgasm...
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 05:35 AM   #3
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Then lets start with the first ideas:
- Keep yourself smooth all over your body. The only hair you may have is your eyebrows and your hair on top of your head. To keep yourself smooth is a lot of work and will reinforce your submissiveness
- As your cock will look more like a clit in the cage, I think you should treat it like that as well. And a clit is not surrounded by manly underwear but by girly panties. So I would suggest only panties from now on. And plain simple panties are not good enough. All panties need to be rather girly.
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:09 PM   #4
luzifell
Monkey

great idea. allready included it in his training
any others ideas? As he said, I will have him for the Next few years so Long term training is possible
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 01:00 AM   #5
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Well maybe, if it is long term, he can start a tumblr page with daily updates. This keeps it interesting for the getdare users as well, when we see seollen balls in a small chastity cage or see him parading around in some gemale clothes ;
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:26 AM   #6
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Any ideas:

Put as avatar, a picture of your cage. Update once a month.

Every morning you should put some toothpaste in your nuts.

You should do a corner time sim to be able to move while Luzifell sees you on Skype or similar. Luzyfell decides in what position and how long the punishment will last.

Throw three coins down the toilet and catch them with your mouth.

Luzifell can ask for humiliating photos at any time and if you take more than an hour to send the photo, you will have to fulfill a daring of GetDare. Luzifell decides which.

Fill a bathtub with hot water, introduce a can of yellow food coloring and get into the bathtub for half an hour soaking.

For the moment, those ideas are going.
katien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk