Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-12-2020, 03:17 PM   #1
Danny.big.boi

Male 27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (push me hard)

27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (push me hard)

Have posted here before asking anyone to use me as I am crazy horny all the time and nobody very interesting seemed to message.

Want to try it all, blackmail, exposure, CBT, edging, group cam I don't care I just wanna speak to someone who knows what they want and will use me however they want. Not just ask for a nude and some edging (yawwnnn) haha.

About me I am 26 from England, straight guy with a girlfriend who does not no about this.
If you want more info just message me whatever you want from me and I'll be sure to give it to you .

Feel free to message even just to chat I am pretty chill and will chat to any body.

Kik is danboi7000
Skype is dan.murphy333

Or if you really want to you can message me on here but I don't check on here too often
Old 07-28-2020, 07:04 AM   #2
warden.blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.big.boi View Post
27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (push me hard)

Have posted here before asking anyone to use me as I am crazy horny all the time and nobody very interesting seemed to message.

Want to try it all, blackmail, exposure, CBT, edging, group cam I don't care I just wanna speak to someone who knows what they want and will use me however they want. Not just ask for a nude and some edging (yawwnnn) haha.

About me I am 26 from England, straight guy with a girlfriend who does not no about this.
If you want more info just message me whatever you want from me and I'll be sure to give it to you .

Feel free to message even just to chat I am pretty chill and will chat to any body.

Kik is danboi7000
Skype is dan.murphy333

Or if you really want to you can message me on here but I don't check on here too often
You are a very disobedient sub.

I
The following user says Thank You to warden.blackbird for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk