Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-12-2020, 11:24 AM   #1
Snowbunny95

Female 24/female/bottom seeks 21+/male/top in (see post)

24/female/bottom seeks 21+/male/top in (see post)

About me

Some would say I'm a greedy girl, I like to think about myself as innocent one with a naughty mind. But depending on the day and how long I've been teased before, I guess both can work for me. In real life I may not be that bold if it comes to sexual stuff, but this site definitely brings the naughty side out of me. Apart from kinky things, I'm just a regular girl that enjoys playing computer games, eating a lot, watching medical shows and hanging out with my dog. Oh, I also like spending money, mostly on food, but sometimes on dumb stuff as well.

I would also like to clarify my age here - apart from what the title says, I am in fact 29 years old, and that's the only correct number (don't get misleaded with my previous threads as well).

I can also give away the information that my username comes from one of my fantasies and my big love for BBCs.

What I'm looking for?

In general I'm looking for someone I could call my playmate. Don't get me wrong, I don't want just one time, casual playtime. I want someone I can also be friends with, and be able to talk about most random stuff outside our playtime. The relationship doesn't have to be very serious, but what I'd like is for both of us to be able to trust eachother and be comfortable.

I want to make it clear in no way I consider myself a submissive (though I might like some aspects of it), therefore I'm not looking for a dom. I was told I may be more of a bottom, which seems more accurate to me. I would love to find a person who's gonna help me explore stuff that I like, but also the ones that I don't like. I like the idea of someone telling me what to do, and even sometimes I may be not the most obedient one, I'm willing to work on it. I'm also up for this person to take control of my orgasms and the way I'm allowed to tease myself.

If it comes to myself, I don't really have any experience with giving other people tasks, or controlling them in any kind of way. So for now I'd prefer to stick with someone who's gonna do that for me, and who knows, maybe at some point I will actually get interested into taking control of them as well. At this point I feel like it's totally not my thing though.

What I'm into?

I'd say most of the things I'm into are in my signature. As I mentioned before I'm still exploring my likes, dislikes and limits, and would be happy to get introduced to some more with time. Also, maybe something more will come up from our further conversations, something that I haven't considered putting in my signature before.

Timezone

I'm currently in GMT +2 timezone, so preferably it would be nice to find someone with at least similar time. However, considering my sleeping schedule I think it could work out with people from other timezones as well.

Pictures, videos, audios

I feel like this is an important one, as lot of people here are into these. In general, I don't mind the idea of sharing some less or more naughty pictures with someone. Obviously it takes for me to trust that person, so I'm not gonna do that with random people. I feel like face pics or any other pics that could expose me in any way are a limit. Same with videos and audios - as long as both sides are safe and into it, I don't really see a problem. I'd just like to mention I'd prefer it not to be just the thing you're into - I can't really imagine myself taking tons of pictures everyday, bet it'd get boring pretty easily.

Communication and messages

For this part I can offer private messages here on gD, kik, email. I don't really use any more stuff, but if you know something else that's also a good way of communicating and it's a safe one, I may consider using it for sure. I guess the ones I mentioned are the most used ones here anyway.
The following user says Thank You to Snowbunny95 for this post:
Old 07-12-2020, 01:53 PM   #2
Ben8725

Hey! This is a really lovely advert, good amount of detail. Unfortunately I’m 20 (21 in two months though haha). If you’re up for it I would still love to chat though!

Advertisements
Kink Talk