Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-18-2020, 02:30 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
Severity: 8/9 out of ten
Duration: an hour
Why you deserved to be punished:I lied and was rude and disrespectful
What proof will you use: pictures or videos
Limits: public blood
Toys/objects available: belts, wooden spoon and spatula, metal and plastic ruler, tiger balm, deep heat, nipple clamps, tooth paste, sandpaper and a vibrator
Information I should know: I can only do impact or chemical at the moment.
Liars deserve harsh punishments especially rude liars. Your gonna learn to not be a rude lying slut by the end of this.

Get your panties and rub them around your cunt and asshole, and then shove them in your mouth and tape your lying mouth shut. Go get a metal ruler and your wooden spoon your going to be needing them. Lather the inside of your thighs with tiger balm, and then go sit up with your legs spread. Get your metal ruler and spank each thigh hard 50 times. Count each one out loud even though I doubt anyone would be able to understand you with those panties in your mouth. If you lose count start all over. Hits must be hard and slow as well as controlled.
You will then rub in the tiger balm on your ass don't skimp out on it. You will do 50 hits per cheek with the spoon then another 50 with the ruler. All rules from before apply. All of the above must be done without stalling as fast as possible within the rules I established.

The time remaining will be spent kneeling on uncooked rice. You will also use the ruler to spank your self all over your body while you are waiting for the remainder of the hour to finish. You can't go longer than 5 seconds without spanking an area of your body. Of course all hits must be hard. Your free hand must be raised above your hand you may not put it down for any reason.
559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 02:48 PM   #32
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by 559 View Post
Liars deserve harsh punishments especially rude liars. Your gonna learn to not be a rude lying slut by the end of this.

Get your panties and rub them around your cunt and asshole, and then shove them in your mouth and tape your lying mouth shut. Go get a metal ruler and your wooden spoon your going to be needing them. Lather the inside of your thighs with tiger balm, and then go sit up with your legs spread. Get your metal ruler and spank each thigh hard 50 times. Count each one out loud even though I doubt anyone would be able to understand you with those panties in your mouth. If you lose count start all over. Hits must be hard and slow as well as controlled.
You will then rub in the tiger balm on your ass don't skimp out on it. You will do 50 hits per cheek with the spoon then another 50 with the ruler. All rules from before apply. All of the above must be done without stalling as fast as possible within the rules I established.

The time remaining will be spent kneeling on uncooked rice. You will also use the ruler to spank your self all over your body while you are waiting for the remainder of the hour to finish. You can't go longer than 5 seconds without spanking an area of your body. Of course all hits must be hard. Your free hand must be raised above your hand you may not put it down for any reason.

Thank you... I will do this tomorrow but I’ll use deep heat over the tiger balm as it burns more.
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Spankmehard1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 02:54 PM   #33
Lioness

Severity: cruel
Duration: an hour or so
Why you deserved to be punished: masturbating/cumming without permission
What proof will you use: report, maybe pics if I’m feeling bold
Limits: in sig
Toys/objects available: anything you’d usually find around the house, particularly clothespins
Information I should know: prefer to communicate by kik; therampantlioness

Likes- clit and nipple torture, spanking, wedgies, tease and denial, degradation, roleplay, pet play, objectification, humiliation, choking, hypnosis
Limits- permanent, public, scat, blood, needles, pics, piss

Kik: oh.my.lioness
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 09:14 AM   #34
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
Thank you... I will do this tomorrow but I’ll use deep heat over the tiger balm as it burns more.
I did this today I forgot to take videos but it was very painful. The deep heat I let burn before I did the spankings. The spankings were horrible over the deep heat. I took 29 minutes. So when I got back him I had 31 minutes of kneeling on rice and spanking myself. It was an horrible punishment but very deserved unfortunately I don’t think it was sever enough for what i did.
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Spankmehard1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:30 PM   #35
Bondageslut3691

Severity: 9 or 10 put of 10
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Why you deserved to be punished: I am a sex addict and can stop messing with my sluttly holes
What proof will you use: Report
Limits: Permanent blood piss shit
Toys/objects available: clothes pins, rope, tooth paste, tooth brush, hair brush, wooden spoon, sick spaed objects many of them
Information I should know: I will do as told and candor public if needed
Bondageslut3691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:13 PM   #36
NaughtySpanko5

Severity: Extremely hard, 8.5/10
Duration: 2 hours
Why you deserved to be punished:I have been a bratty little slut who has been mouthy, disrespectful, and masturbating too much.
Limits: In signature
Toys/objects available: In signature
Information I should know: I need to be put in my place. Spanking, scolding and humiliation help remind me of my place.

Punishments: Spanking, face, tit, and pussy slapping, scolding/humiliation, corner time, line writing
Implements: Paddle (large, medium, small), hairbrush, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle, lexan paddle, leather tawse, leather strap, rubber strap, cane, belt, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, flogger, riding crop

LIMITS:
Public, Extreme pain/Toruture, Blood and Bodily Fluids, Danger, Camera/Pics

PM me with punishments
NaughtySpanko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:42 PM   #37
diaperlover01

severity: nothing too extreme, as I am fairly new, but nothing too boring
duration: 1-2 hours
why you deserve to be punished: orgasming without permission, and not wearing diapers as much as I should
what proof will you use: report
limits: in signature
toys/objects available: in signature
information I should know: 18/f, I like wearing diapers but not using them

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 11:10 PM   #38
imabadgirl

lol my mouth gets me into a looot of trouble so let’s see how this goes

Severity: 5/6
Duration: 1-2 hours
Why you deserved to be punished: i talk back, i don’t listen, my attitude
What proof will you use: detailed report
Limits: piss/scat, family
Toys/objects available: currently none🙃
Information I should know: i’ve been picking a lot of fights over stupid things, and that’s what brings out my attitude. I get threatened and nothing gets done, so I continue 🤷🏻*♀️
Old 07-08-2020, 06:48 PM   #39

I've been and still am busy with life in general, but if you still need a punishment I'll try and give out a few on some of my spare time
Old 07-12-2020, 10:15 AM   #40
NaughtySpanko5

I'm still in need of some punishment if you have the time - I updated what I previously posted a little.

Severity: Extremely hard, 9/10
Duration: A couple of hours
Why you deserved to be punished:I have been a bratty little slut who has been mouthy, disrespectful, and masturbating too much for the last month or so
Information I should know: I need to be put in my place. Spanking, scolding and humiliation help remind me of my place.

Punishments: Spanking, face, tit, and pussy slapping, scolding/humiliation, corner time, line writing
Implements: Paddle (large, medium, small), hairbrush, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle, lexan paddle, leather tawse, leather strap, rubber strap, cane, belt, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, flogger, riding crop

LIMITS:
Public, Extreme pain/Toruture, Blood and Bodily Fluids, Danger, Camera/Pics

PM me with punishments
NaughtySpanko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:06 PM   #41
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Severity: 5-6 on a scale of 1-10

Duration: If more of a rule or daily task 3-7 days; If all one big task a few hours.

Why you deserved to be punished: For not going to bed on time. I always stay up really late, like 3 am, and then end up sleeping all day so I can't get anything done. (My goal bedtime is currently around midnight).

Limits:See link in signature.

Toys/objects available:See link in signature.

Information I should know:I live with family and we are all currently working from home so I can't do anything loud unfortunately. Also everything must be done in the privacy of my room or the bathroom where I can lock the door.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:43 PM   #42
Ruchi

Default Hi sir!

Severity: medium
Duration: 0.5-1hour
Why you deserve to be punished: I’ve been falling behind on chores at home.
Proof: detailed report
Limits: in sig below (blood, anal, scat, pictures, public, very painful, permanent, scaring)
Toys: none (bar household things)

Thank you for the punishment in advance
Ruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 06:36 PM   #43
brattygirl21

Rainbow

[QUOTE=559;3964797]Hello sluts and slaves if you are here is because you realize you need to get punished or your owner has sent you to me. Down below finish the application to receive a punishment through PM or KIK. I don't expect pictures but at the very least a detailed report.

Severity: 5
Duration: 1 hour
Why you deserved to be punished: I am bratty and have a terrible mouth towards all of my elders
What proof will you use: I will write a report
Limits: no butt stuff
Toys/objects available: house hold items
Information I should know: I live with family can’t be too loud or obvious
brattygirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 06:29 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtySpanko5 View Post
I'm still in need of some punishment if you have the time - I updated what I previously posted a little.

Severity: Extremely hard, 9/10
Duration: A couple of hours
Why you deserved to be punished:I have been a bratty little slut who has been mouthy, disrespectful, and masturbating too much for the last month or so
Alright so I am a bit late but your naughty ass still needs to get punished severely. This might get a bit too extreme, if/when it does you get one five minute break before continuing, and if again it gets to extreme you can stop. Only do that once it gets to the point you physically think it's too much not before.

Alright this Punishment will last three hours! Make sure you have the time. This is very simple; you will have three rounds of one hour each of spankings. Each round you will be spanking the following: Both inner thighs, cunt, Both ass cheeks, Both tits. Each round you will be spanking each body part listed 10 times With EACH spanking instrument listed on your signature. Each ass cheek and each tit count separately, so 10 on one side 10 on the other.
1ST Round: Slow but hard hits
2ND Round: Medium speed Moderate strength
3RD Round: Hard and Fast hits

Alright you may be thinking gosh I can probably finsh each round fast so I can have a long rest between Rounds.....Welp after you are done with each round you will be slowly rubbing yourself until the next round, of course you can't cum. After each time you edge you get a 30 second break where you will slap once each side of your face with your hand nice and hard. Have fun you little slut
Old 07-16-2020, 06:50 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Severity: 5-6 on a scale of 1-10

Duration: If more of a rule or daily task 3-7 days; If all one big task a few hours.

Why you deserved to be punished: For not going to bed on time. I always stay up really late, like 3 am, and then end up sleeping all day so I can't get anything done. (My goal bedtime is currently around midnight).

Limits:See link in signature.

Toys/objects available:See link in signature.

Information I should know:I live with family and we are all currently working from home so I can't do anything loud unfortunately. Also everything must be done in the privacy of my room or the bathroom where I can lock the door.
Hmm I'm disappointed you shouldn't be going to bed so late. You really got to work on that. The following rules that you will follow for seven days should be a future Reminder to sleep early. I have no real control over you but after this week is over once you end up sleeping that late again I want you to come back here to me for another reminder.

Every night and every morning for 7 days you will be doing the following: Set one quarter inbetween your big toe and your second toe on both feet. Now lay on your back spread your legs and with the hand you didn't touch the quarters start rubbing yourself to an edge. Once you edge you may get up and strech your body a bit before reassuming the position for another two edges so a total of three edges. If at any time during those three edges you drop a quarter you restart from zero. Also your feet can't touch the bed/ground and you can't bend your knees more than 90 degrees. And no toys only your hands can be used to get to the edge. No other sexual touching other than those edges.

Advertisements
Kink Talk