Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-12-2020, 08:14 AM   #1
kss12

Male 28/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place

28/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello i am a 28 year old sub/slave looking for a Hello i am a 27 year old sub/slave looking for a master..

About Me:

I am 28, 6ft tall, 175lbs. I have about 4 years of experience both online and off. I am very obedient and I'm looking for something long term with daily contact, task, and rules, also would like a master to be able to do regular/occasional sessions on Skype. i don't show face at first however as i get to know you and trust you i will especially if you show your face. i work 2nd shift monday thru friday so timezone usually isn't a problem however i prefer master from the US or UK.

My Future Master:

I am looking for a strict but fair master and respects my limits, someone to be in control of certain aspects of my life (ie cum control, underwear control, chastity, bathroom control, etc) Someone who is very dominant, verbal, and male, also someone who respects my personal life and privacy (ie not sharing and pics of videos of me with anyone)

My Likes:

Watersports
Anal/Fisting
Poppers
Chastity
Edging
Sounding
Gags
Bondage
Teasing/Denial
Domination
Verbal
Mild Humiliation
Mild CBT
Sweat
Diapers (DL not AB)
Semi Public

Dislikes(Punishments):

Spanking
Feet

My Limits:

Blood
Scat
Cross dressing
Drugs
Findom
Impact play
Anything Illegal
Blackmail
Social Suicide
Full Public

My Toys/Gear:

2 Chastity Devices
Poppers
Different size anal toys/plugs
Sounds
Arm and Leg restraints
Bed Straps
String
Diapers
Gag
Nipple Clips
Ball Stretcher
All kinds of underwear (ie boxer briefs, jockstraps, thongs, briefs, and i have a pair i found at the gym)

If you are interested Sir please contact me on kik or Skype, please include your age and country also your likes and limits if you wish Sir.

Kik: danco_12
Skype: curiousguy_12 at first however as i get to know you and trust you i will especially if you show your face. i work 2nd shift monday thru friday so timezone usually isn't a problem however i prefer master from the US or UK.

My Future Master:

I am looking for a strict but fair master and respects my limits, someone to be in control of certain aspects of my life (ie cum control, underwear control, chastity, bathroom control, etc) Someone who is very dominant, verbal, and male, also someone who respects my personal life and privacy (ie not sharing and pics of videos of me with anyone)

My Likes:

Watersports
Anal/Fisting
Poppers
Chastity
Edging
Sounding
Gags
Bondage
Teasing/Denial
Domination
Verbal
Mild Humiliation
Mild CBT
Sweat
Diapers (DL not AB)
Semi Public

Dislikes(Punishments):

Spanking
Feet

My Limits:

Blood
Scat
Cross dressing
Drugs
Findom
Impact play
Anything Illegal
Blackmail
Social Suicide
Full Public

My Toys/Gear:

2 Chastity Devices
Poppers
Different size anal toys/plugs
Sounds
Arm and Leg restraints
Bed Straps
String
Diapers
Gag
Nipple Clips
Ball Stretcher
All kinds of underwear (ie boxer briefs, jockstraps, thongs, briefs, and i have a pair i found at the gym)

If you are interested Sir please contact me on kik or Skype, please include your age and country also your likes and limits if you wish Sir.

Kik: danco_12

Advertisements
Kink Talk