Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-11-2020, 07:03 PM   #1
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Male 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

Introduction:
Greetings potential slaves! Welcome to what I do hope is a successful personal ad. I will preface this by saying that I am looking for a long-term slave, not a one time play partner or short term slave.

About me:
I am a English 22 year old Master living in the United Kingdom. I have been active in the BDSM scene since I was 18. I have suspended my university studies due to personal reasons (I am happy to discuss these in private if like me you are a curious person).

In terms of hobbies and interests mine fall more along the geek side of the spectrum. I am an avid gamer, owing both a PS4 and an Xbox one. I am currently saving up money to buy my first dedicated gaming PC. Gaming is a big passion of mine and one I enjoy sharing and discussing with others. I am a big fan of fromsoft games, Bloodborne being one of if not my favorite game of all time. Other titles I play over and over again include; The Witcher 3, Mass Effect Trilogy, Skyrim, Fallout 4 and others. While not massively into shooters I do occasionally jump into Battlefront 2 just to see what's new in the updates. And do enjoy the odd few matches in the newest Call of Duty. Also after weeks of searching high and low I have finally tracked down a Switch! So I am now addicted to making my Island the best and getting all those cool villagers! I think it would be really fun to play video games with my slave and playing games within the dynamic I think could also be an incredibly fun and hot experience!

I am also a big Anime fan, my new favourite being My Hero Academia. Currently I am trying to make my way through Naruto Shippuden but there is so much! As well as this my to watch list is so long and getting ever longer haha. Alongside this I enjoy other animated shows such as; The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Teen Titans (the original not go) and Young Justice. Other shows like Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, Legends of Tomorrow, GoT, Line of Duty are also favorites of mine.

While not essential I would absolutely love a slave with shared nerdy interests, so we can have nerdy discussions etc. This being said it isn't essential but just a preference.

I also like to research for fun, I like nothing more than getting into be and just falling down that rabbit hole of wikipedia or old documentaries on youtube. Weird interesting facts are my favorite so if you've got any send them my way if you decide to message me.

About me as a Master:
First things first I love rules and control, like a lot. Hell I'd go so far as to say I love it! I'd hope that any perspective slave would love them almost as much as me. I'd love nothing more than to make a comprehensive list of rules for my Slave pertaining to many things, from things like outfits and clothing to food and drink. Control of things such as make up, clothing and other things. These things would obviously be discussed by us to find a happy level that we'd both find rewarding and engaging. From my exploring BDSM I've found out that I would love a 24/7 Master and slave dynamic and hopefully that's something we can discuss and I'd love to hear your ideas on the subject as well as give mine.

I also like to be cruel, as cruel as you wish me to be. Talking down to you, congratulating you for performing the simplest of tasks think. Obviously this will be heavily discussed with you beforehand. So we can find limits and discuss the things you are and are not comfortable with.

My Kinks:
  • Pain
  • Petplay
  • Anal
  • Denial
  • Teasing
  • Essays - I like the idea of my slave writing essays on kinky subjects this can maybe be used as a punishment.
  • Control and rules
  • Begging
  • Humiliation
  • Degradation

My Limits:
  • Knife Play
  • Blood
  • Anything illegal or dangerous
  • Scat

What am I looking for in a slave?

So I am looking for a slave that loves to talk to her master, one that enjoys talking about anything from her own hobbies to the weather. Someone that just enjoys the act of communicating daily with her master and owner. I think the best way to articulate it would be someone that would be called clingy I guess. I also want a creative slave. I am not looking for a robot to just follow orders and parrot the phrase "yes Master". I want someone that can think on their feet, someone that can provide suggestions on improving tasks or rituals. Someone who puts Master before self. Someone who is willing to put in the same effort that I am hell even more.

I want a Slave that is needy and clingy, one that wants to shower me with attention, one that needs and wants my attention just as much as I want and need hers. I want a slave that sends silly and cute selfies to surprise me. One that sends cutesy messages for me to wake up to or during a hard day. I want some that i can confide in and vent to during bad days and do the same for her. Someone who I can turn to if my day has been bad and I want to be someone that she can turn to for the same. Someone that does make up the way Master likes, dresses the way Master wishes and does her hair in the style Master thinks looks the cutest. If these are things you also want please contact me and we can get talking.

So what kind of woman am I looking for you ask?
Any. I do not put much stress on looks. While I do want to see you, I don't care what you look like. I find personalities more important and if we click on that level I'd be one happy master. However I would be lying if I said I hadn't dreamed of owning a specific type of slave. Firstly, girls into things often coined as feminine, things like makeup and fashion. Secondly, contrary to this, I find the alt look also incredibly attractive. Think goth and punk looks with bright non natural hair colours, colours like neon blues and pinks. And finally I do find myself more drawn to Asian women, don't know why just do,. So if I found an Asian goth that loved makeup and was interested in being my slave I am fairly sure I would immediately propose haha. Again like I said at the start of this paragraph these are just dream ideas.

How to get in contact with me:
So if any of this gets you naughty little slave "where do i sign up?!", eager to please and you feel like you need this now, then you can do one of two things:
  • Kik me - contact me on kik at thegrandinquisitor20
  • PM me - Message me on getdare

So phew that was a really long ad, I hope it wasn't to long and just wanted to provide as much details as possible. If any of this floats your kink boat and gets you all excited then please reach out via one of the methods mentioned above. If and or when you decide to reach out please do include the following information:
  • Basic information - Name, age location
  • What about my ad made you decide to message me
  • Why you think we'd be a good fit
  • Bonus points for humiliating and degrading messages of introduction
I have put a fair bit of effort into this ad so if you could put a similar level into your opening message it would be awesome! Not only would it make me incredibly happy but I feel it is also a great way to show dedication and enthusiasm right of the bat!
So that is everything! I hope I get some awesome people messaging me and I hope this ad finds its way to the screen of my dream little slave!
Old 07-12-2020, 04:18 AM   #2
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Default Still looking for a slave!

For some reason I can’t post a new ad, so admins suggested I bump this one. So yeah, still looking for a 24/7 slave to develop a 24/7 power exchange dynamic with. All details above as well as contact info. Have a wonderful day and can’t wait to talk to some people

Advertisements
Kink Talk