Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-29-2020, 06:00 AM   #1
Justatoy1997

Male 22/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (few limits)

22/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (few limits)

Dear Mistress or Master,

first let me thank You for reading this thread.

In short:

This slave want to be Your relief after a stressful day. This slaves only purpose is to bring You the pleasure You deserve. It does not matter what the slave likes or how it feels. It is only important what you like! To give pleasure this slave look for a Mistress (preferred), a Master or a couple to serve at their will. You can be a strict as you like without mercy for your slave.
Please let me know your wildest fantasies, so this slave can fulfill your dreams. Also please let me know what are your kinkiest dreams, if anything would be possible!

Who is this slave?

This slave is 22 years old and a student. This slave is 185cm tall and about 100kg heavy. This slave has short brown hair and green eyes.
Besides its job this slave likes to meet up with friends or watching movies. This slave will soon move into its own apartment for a new job.

What can you expect from this slave?

This slave will always be loyal to You. Also this slave will never lie to You. This slave will endure every humiliation or degradtion You want to force it to. After some time You can extend Your control over the slaves life. Like how much it sleep, what it does over the day, etc..
This slave will try to please You in every way you can possible think of.

What does this slave like?

As mentioned before it is not important what the slave likes. But to be a good slave for You this slave will list its likes.

Cum Control
Tease&Denial
Edging
Light CBT
Humiliation
Anal stuffing
Bondage

This slave has some toys to serve you more.

A pair of nipple pumps
A ring gag
A penis gag
A glassdildo
A steel buttplug
3 different sized silikon buttplugs
A fleshlight
A chastity cage

If you find anything missing to make this slave pleases You, just let me know and this slave will get other toys. I have a huge budget for new things!

For safety reasons this slave sadly has some limits

Blackmail, Social suicide, utheral, body fluids, family, friends, exposure, permanent marks, blood,

This slave will not take face photos, videos or go on cam without trusting You.

Contact

You can contact this slave here on getdare, via PM or an answers to this post.

Also this slave has KIK: justatoy1997

Feel free to message me! I will be waiting to fulfill your fantasies.

Advertisements
Kink Talk