Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2020, 07:25 AM   #136
Beginnersh

If we're going with the public bondage theme, maybe a straightjacket (costume) would work, think of it as a patient in an asylum for crazy people or something similar.

Something more tame but still submissive could be a classic maid outfit.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:31 AM   #137
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I think this should ultimately go to a vote - so will add that one. The straight jacket was used last year, but no reason it couldn't be expanded on this year..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:54 AM   #138
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Metal tits was released from her leg cast for a few days and was wearing a boot, with the instruction that she she never put her foot on the ground without it, but her Master caught her walking without it do he has put her back in her cast for another 6 weeks.

This means the Halloween outfit would need to include a cast and crutches.

We need to make a final decision on her outfit - any further thoughts? A zombie or skeleton pirate comes to mind with a fake peg leg...
Old 10-26-2020, 03:52 AM   #139
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Metal tits was released from her leg cast for a few days and was wearing a boot, with the instruction that she she never put her foot on the ground without it, but her Master caught her walking without it do he has put her back in her cast for another 6 weeks.

This means the Halloween outfit would need to include a cast and crutches.

We need to make a final decision on her outfit - any further thoughts? A zombie or skeleton pirate comes to mind with a fake peg leg...
I've been told to point out that he caught me walking without the boot twice and I was warned that this would be the consequence. So it's my failure to follow simple instructions that's got me in this situation

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 01:08 AM   #140
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ok folks we need a decision:

1. Chaste angel (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=128) - you could say the leg cast was from when you fell from heaven.

2. Chained zombie wife (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=129)

3. Undead pirate queen with peg leg.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:31 AM   #141
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Chained zombie wife!!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 04:31 AM   #142
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Although it looks like a decision is still being made on my Halloween costume for this weekend, it also looks like I'll be allowed shoes again from the 1st November

I don't even own a single pair of shoes at the moment so if I am allowed them from the 1st then they need to be decided here.

Please remember I haven't worn shoes for months so high heels are probably a really bad idea!

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 10-27-2020, 05:28 AM   #143
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I second the chained zombie wife.. if we have no objections in the next hour or two let's go with that as metal tits' Master needs to order the outfit.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:42 AM   #144
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
Chained zombie wife!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
I second the chained zombie wife.. if we have no objections in the next hour or two let's go with that as metal tits' Master needs to order the outfit.
That's it then... Louise will be going out on Saturday night as a chained zombie wife.

I'll have a look for an appropriate costume and get it ordered
The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post:
Old 10-27-2020, 06:58 AM   #145
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
That's it then... Louise will be going out on Saturday night as a chained zombie wife.

I'll have a look for an appropriate costume and get it ordered
The perfect choice.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:32 AM   #146
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Although it looks like a decision is still being made on my Halloween costume for this weekend, it also looks like I'll be allowed shoes again from the 1st November

I don't even own a single pair of shoes at the moment so if I am allowed them from the 1st then they need to be decided here.

Please remember I haven't worn shoes for months so high heels are probably a really bad idea!
It looks like my message about shoes might have been lost earlier while my Halloween outfit was being decided on. Now that's set, you get to choose the shoes I get from the 1st November

Old 10-27-2020, 10:43 AM   #147
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
It looks like my message about shoes might have been lost earlier while my Halloween outfit was being decided on. Now that's set, you get to choose the shoes I get from the 1st November
If high heels not an option and I can see why then men's black lace ups, e.g. brogues. They can be made lockable if desired. But no socks nor stockings nor tights.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:51 AM   #148
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
If high heels not an option and I can see why then men's black lace ups, e.g. brogues. They can be made lockable if desired. But no socks nor stockings nor tights.
Damn it just realised that I didn't even ask for socks etc.

Yeah I think high heels would be asking for an injury after being barefoot 24/7 for so long... And especially with it being wet and probably icy soon

Old 10-27-2020, 06:24 PM   #149
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmm, lockable boots...… That would be handy for having a hobble chain attached, plus, perhaps there could be a required amount of time that they have to be worn! Just throwing out an idea..
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:57 AM   #150
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
Hmmm, lockable boots...… That would be handy for having a hobble chain attached, plus, perhaps there could be a required amount of time that they have to be worn! Just throwing out an idea..
I like this idea. We could in addition also indicate that they should be worn regularly overnight, covered with those plastic sleeves/bags that you sometimes get in swimming pools in order to enter without removing your shoes...
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk