Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-11-2020, 06:09 AM   #1
submissivensexy

Default Would you be able to survive this? Skype auto-answer

Okay. So this is going to be a 30-60 mins session on skype. The session will consist of inspection-humiliation-punishment in the given sequence. Those slaves/subs who are willing to do this will post there skype username here. And masters/doms will pick whoever they feel like. But there are certain rules that you need to follow.
PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY.

FOR MASTERS/DOMS
• first step is to inspect your slave as you like.
• humiliate as you like.
• If you feel like punishing you can do.
• please respect the limits of your selected sub/slave.
• taking pictures and screen recording is strictly not allowed unless agreed by both the sides.
•you can turn your camera and audio on or not as you wish. You can give instructions in text while your slave is on camera.
•the session is basically of 30-60 mins duration. But it can extend if the slave agrees.

RULES FOR SUBS/SLAVES
so here is the INTERESTING part
• the slave/sub needs to put their skype account on an auto-answer mode.
•please post your skype name only when you are ready to do this. The first call you get will determine who is your dom/master is.
• slave must be fully naked and should be seated in a diamond pose by then. This should be the first view in which your master sees you. Or you'll get punished for not being obedient.
•obviously face is not necessary.
•try to obey with full devotion until your limits gets in between. You can also try to push your limits but not compulsory.
•do post your limits with your skype name only when you are completely ready for this session.

Okay so the major add-on you can do it in a group session also. For example- one dom/masters choses two slaves/subs for this session. Then you can arrange a group video call. But the rules must be followed as above.
Slaves and subs must be obedient.

Enjoy!
submissivensexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 01:21 PM   #2
benbeck

Default Punishment

I will try this:

my Skype adres is:

https://join.skype.com/kNK6jwFEEyHw

My limits are exposing or recording stuff, extreme pain and illegal.

Im in for 1 hour!

I dont really know what a Diamont position is so I will wait on sitting position.
benbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:24 AM   #3
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I'll give it a go as a sub. Skype on request. Let's chat a little first. I, too, have no idea what a diamond pose is. No face.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:13 AM   #4
Lost876

I’m in for this
As a sub
Skype on request
Lost876 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk