Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2014, 06:32 PM   #226
vryntyboy

1) what is the most painful / pain filled fantasy you have ever had?

2) how old you you the first time that yo can recall had a fantasy that you were ashamed of / knew you shouldn't talk about openly?

3) what was that fantasy?
- limits: toilet play, extreme abuse, needles, cum eating, long denial, pics/vids, friends/family

PM Dares
vryntyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #227
Happy Me

Talking

Thank you for the questions!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Since youre HappyMe , What is the happiest moment in your life ?
The truth is, I have had tons of them. The moments I think of are the moments where, in that minute, I feel like the luckiest person ever. It happens almost daily with my current dommy (Deschut). It happens regularly at my job, when I am hanging out with my best friend (justJane on here), and omg, there are so many many moments in time that just blew my mind.
*tries really hard to think of one* Okay, here is a more recent one:
My first really long(er)-term dommy on here and I met up in person for 4 days. I don't even know how to describe how much fun we had. I had my first PIV sex with him (at least in 20 years), and it was mindblowing, we did every kinky thing we could think of, had a few public adventures, watched some amazing birds, and one night we went out to dinner (sushi). While we were sitting at dinner I was thinking about how amazing the whole thing had been so far, and I asked him, "Do you keep wondering how in the world this can be happening to us? Like, it is so fucking amazing, it seems like it shouldn't be happening," He said back to me, "The way I see it, I haven't done anything to deserve something this wonderful so far in my life, but you have done a lot of amazing things to deserve it. It is like the universe thought you needed something wonderful, and it just picked me at random." That moment... it was intense, and so full of joy. I think that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

Question Set #1

1. Ever had an orgasm just from anal play? No! I really didn't like anal at all until very recently, and have only gone as far as wearing a very small butt plug (though sometimes for extended periods.)
2. Do you remember an emberassing moment when you were a child?
I only have one vague memory of someone walking in with a gift that I thought was for me, and getting really excited about it. When they told me the gift wasn't for me I got really embarrassed!
3. Rather be Plugged for a Week or No touch for a Week?
GAH! That is a hard decision! I guess no touch, but I really hate no touch. I think a plug for a week might be a bit too much, I mean, what if you had unexpected bowel things? Idk.
4. Ever ruined an orgasm accidentally?
A few times, when I was edging, during really intense sessions.
5. Do you remember how you thought about BDSM before you experienced it?
I do. It was dark and shameful in my mind back then. Now it is filled with joy and love and care. So much better in real life!

Question Set #2

1. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?
Many many times. I have been gifted with the ability to orgasm very very easily. *thanks universe*
2. Are you afraid of heights?
Terrified of them. Really, even just standing on a chair.
3. Are you afraid of darkness?
No. I don't think I ever have been.
4. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
BAHAHAHAA!!! Thousands at least. Lots of people have (or had) them now too. OMG. *dies*
5. Do you like edging?
No. For the most part I totally hate it. Unless I have been denied a long time, and then I start to crave it... and I revel in the build up, but that second I have to pull away, and right after, almost every time I feel like I might cry.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:42 PM   #228
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Thanks for answering! And all the colours ^.^

Well its probably much but I was just done with set 3 so Enjoy!

Question Set #3
1. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
2. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall ,what do you do?
3. What is the nearest object to your right ?
4. If you could make 1 change in the world , what would it be?
5. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?
Old 05-27-2014, 06:43 PM   #229
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by vryntyboy View Post
1) what is the most painful / pain filled fantasy you have ever had?
This story. (warning: it is very very lewd.)
2) how old you you the first time that yo can recall had a fantasy that you were ashamed of / knew you shouldn't talk about openly?
Probably about 9.
I had fantasies/playtime with my dolls punishing each other.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:45 PM   #230
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
I had fantasies/playtime with my dolls punishing each other.
And oh my! So cute somewhat still kinky I like!
Old 05-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #231
Happy Me

Talking

YAY! More from Tomato!!!
Quote:
Thanks for answering! And all the colours ^.^

Well its probably much but I was just done with set 3 so Enjoy!
Question Set #3
1. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
Yes. I am not happy just because my life has been easy. I have been through a lot, more than most people I think. I strive every day to find the joy around me, to see the beauty, and when life kicks me down I work very very hard to find ways to pull myself back up.
2. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall ,what do you do?
It depends. If it is a poisonous, huge, or otherwise very scary spider I kill it. If it seems harmless, I let it be.
3. What is the nearest object to your right ?
My "NO ONE WINS IN WAR" protest poster I saved and hung on my wall (it is pretty with flowers and smiley faces and stuff.)
4. If you could make 1 change in the world , what would it be?
I would make people care more, be happier, and volunteer to make the world a better place.
5. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?
I have wanted to be a bird since I was a tiny child, and I hate hurting people, so I think bird wins!
Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 AM   #232
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #4
1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? ( Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not)
2. Rather have the ability to kill anyone with just thinking of it or have the ability to heal any illness with just touching the ill person, but youre unable to move if you choose the second.
3. Rather edge 100 times or have a ruined orgasm?
4. What is your least favorite thing about life itself?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Old 06-01-2014, 10:28 AM   #233
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I love that this thread lives again! Well done, SweetTeen! Hmmm...

1. What game were you playing last night?
2. What was the last meal you cooked?
3. Have there been any recent painful things that you didn't enjoy, but have now started to?
4. How does it feel to have that knowledge? (think I've asked these two before, but it's good to have an update! )
5. Would you rather be trapped in a dark, underground cave, or suspended in a cable-car over a deep gorge?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #234
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Question Set #4
Thank you so much for giving me more questions!!!

1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? ( Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not) No. I really just couldn't, not for any amount of money.
2. Rather have the ability to kill anyone with just thinking of it or have the ability to heal any illness with just touching the ill person, but youre unable to move if you choose the second.
I don't really understand "unable to move". Like unable to move cities? or like paralyzed from the neck down?
A ruined orgasm for sure. I hate edging.
If I don't include things about other people, tedious things that have to be done, like laundry, showering etc.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. I don't really know how to explain my entire complicated belief system on the whole love business, but I do believe in love at first site.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #235
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
Thank you so much for giving me more questions!!!

1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? ( Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not) No. I really just couldn't, not for any amount of money.
I don't really understand "unable to move". Like unable to move cities? or like paralyzed from the neck down?
A ruined orgasm for sure. I hate edging.
If I don't include things about other people, tedious things that have to be done, like laundry, showering etc.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. I don't really know how to explain my entire complicated belief system on the whole love business, but I do believe in love at first site.
Yea like being paralyzed , and im glad you enjoy them :P
Old 06-01-2014, 12:18 PM   #236
Happy Me

Red face Straw Dog is the BEST! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
I love that this thread lives again! Well done, SweetTeen! Hmmm...
Straw Dog!!!!
1. What game were you playing last night?
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed (PS3). It is so much fun for multi player!!! I got a lot of the tracks unlocked now when no one was around.
2. What was the last meal you cooked?
Actually cooked: an egg, cooked in a frying pan, but I cracked it over and into this amazing wheat bread I have that has a lot of holes in it. I cooked the bread and egg until the egg was done. Then I put some fresh tomato, and some vegan chipotle aoli on it. And ate it like a sandwich. It was amazing.
I have made a few things besides that, but that is the last thing with actual cooking.
3. Have there been any recent painful things that you didn't enjoy, but have now started to?
I assume you are talking about shenanigans with Deschut?
"Enjoy" is such a vague word in this context, but here is my attempt: Very recently (the past few days) I got a crop. And was almost immediately asked to crop my pussy during our next play session.
OMG it hurt, I think I was supposed to do 15 or something that first time, and I almost gave up partway through. But when I asked if I could stop early, of course my wonderful sadist dommy was enjoying it too much, so the answer was no. Then I got 20 morning pussy crop spanks, and I was really not looking forward to it. They took me forever, because each one I have to get up my courage all over again, and omg it hurt so much.
Then... I realized when I was done with them my pussy was just dripping wet. And I felt so proud! And happy! So... suddenly don't hate those ones so much anymore.
4. How does it feel to have that knowledge? (think I've asked these two before, but it's good to have an update! ) Happy. Proud. (I don't think you have asked these before!)
5. Would you rather be trapped in a dark, underground cave, or suspended in a cable-car over a deep gorge? Cave! Cave!! I am so scared of heights! Not scared at all of the dark.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #237
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Yea like being paralyzed , and im glad you enjoy them :P
I think I can do a lot more as a person if I am not paralyzed, and I really do dedicate my life to making the world a better place, so I think I will just choose the first, but never use it. Oh, but now that I am thinking about it, there is one person I know who probably should be dead.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:17 PM   #238
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #5

1. Is your left elbow on the table right now?
2. How much do you know about computers?
3. How did you came to your name?
4. Do you like/liked school?
5. Do you have a favorite thread here on GD?
Old 06-08-2014, 11:13 PM   #239
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Question Set #5
Thank you so much for asking more questions!!!

1. Is your left elbow on the table right now? No, it is late, I am laying on my belly on the bed.
2. How much do you know about computers? A lot, I did some database programming and web design way back in the day, and did tech support for small offices.
3. How did you came to your name? I was setting up an email account specifically for my getDare profile, and kept trying things that matched my personality until I found something available without a ton of numbers in it. This is what I ended up with! At the time I wanted to set up my account here, and email all the same, so I didn't have to remember a lot of usernames.
4. Do you like/liked school? I loved school!!! I loved school when I was young, and then I went to college when I was 34 (graduated last year), and I loved it all!
5. Do you have a favorite thread here on GD? I love the accent challenge and the S/M ads. Well, not the crappy ads, but the good ones!
Old 06-27-2014, 02:29 PM   #240
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

1. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?

2. Have you ever started a rumor?

3. What song has been stuck in your head recently?

4. Who are a few of your favorite gd members?

5. Do you play any instruments?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk