Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #181
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I love your reports they make me smile! When you told me how aware you was during your testing yesterday I was overjoyed. Everything with you just seems to fall into place and always work in my favor except last night when my internet died as I was about to control your one orgasm that was in your favor!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:08 AM   #182
Happy Me

Drink Shadowice's tease... brought to you by my dommy

So, I am about to start this tease, the last task of this thread. The truth is, I have been about to start this tease for about 2 hours, and just can not get up the courage to start. Hopefully I do finally start it at some point here...

I am hoping to make some notes while it is happening and then come back in and edit when I am done.
I have to paste the tease in here, because I can't put the link. I am editing some of the less pertinent stuff out of the tease quotes (for brevity, which I believe is going to be a problem anyway with this report.)

Quote:
You will begin with only your tightest panties on
Now that you are ready… lie back spread eagled, with your legs spread out as if they were tied in place until the end of the tease…
If you have any baby oil/massage oil, trickle it along your cleavage.
(I don't have oil, I am going to use lotion)
Quote:
1 - Trace your fingertips slowly up and down your cleavage, feeling the warmth of your skin, then slide your fingers around your chest, back to your cleavage. Keep sliding your fingers around in this way, making the circles smaller each time, so that you are slowly circling around your breasts…slowly towards your nipples. Once you are circling just around your nipples, stop and simply slide your hands down your cleavage before sliding your flat palms around your chest, avoiding your nipples.
2 - Keep palming your hands around your breasts, making sure your fingertips avoid your nipples. Keep your hands sliding over that heaving chest, just slightly letting your palm brush over those stiffening nipples. Keep it going until between your legs begins to crave more attention.
I was already horny (if you have been reading this thread I am sure you knew this already), and even without touching them, my nipples were almost immediately hard. I have very sensitive, sexual, nipples, and to not touch them was incredibly difficult. This early on, the first step, I was already craving more something fierce.
Quote:
3 - (a lot of rubbing my body and thighs and then...)
Curl those fingers around those gorgeous globes of flesh, caressing your breasts so fully, though still do not touch your nipples with your fingertips, avoiding those stiff peaks while fondling and groping yourself. Keep it working until your body is burning with a need for more.
Now roll 1 die – you may roll then massage around your nipples again for a full minute before rolling again, a maximum of 3 dice rolls.
If you roll a 1 or 2 – simply brush the tips of your fingers over the tips of your nipples 10 times.
If you roll a 3 or 4 – flick each nipple 10 times.
If you roll a 5 or 6 – pinch your nipples between your thumb and finger and tweak them for 10 seconds.
At this point I was just dying to touch more, my nipples, my clit, anything, and so when I did my first roll (a 1), and all I could do was brush my nipples, it was pure torture.
The second roll was a 2, so instead of touching, pinching, pulling my nipples I got to flick them! Torture!
The third roll was another 1.
Quote:
4 - (more breast and body massage) Trail those fingers down until finally they reach your panties. Slide those finders down along your panties, trailing softly over the top of your sex to feel that soft bump of your womanhood. Spend a minute just lightly feeling along that delicate raised area.

Slide your fingers down the crease of your panties now, keeping in mind just how close you are to your entrance, just a thin layer of fabric between your fingertips stroking down that crease of your pussy lips. Slowly stroke a single fingertip up and down that centre crease 10 times.

Now pull your panties up against your pussy tightly, letting it outline your sex. Slowly trace your palm down it to feel how tight it is against you.
GAH. So horny already.
Quote:
5 - slide a single fingertip up and down the centre of your sex, over the panties, almost feeling your pussy lips wrap around it against the lingerie. Stroke up and down 50 times. Once the 50 strokes are complete…roll 1 die. If you do not roll a 6, do another 50. Continue this until you roll a 6.
I rolled a 5, a 1 and then a 6. Each one of these took about 2 minutes.
Quote:
6 - (more massaging thighs) Spend at least 5 minutes stroking over your panties, feeling the fabric so tenderly against your sex. Roll the die again, if you do not roll a 6, continue fondling that area for a minute, then roll again, repeating until you score a 6.
I was kind of doing okay during the tease, until about 2 minutes into the first 5 minutes of this. Around that time I started shaking and breathing heavy. I started to strongly get this feeling that my undies were a wall, in the way, and I wanted them gone.
My first roll was a 1, during that minute is when the moaning started...
Then (thankfully) I rolled a 6.
Quote:
7 - Slide your fingers against the material, along the centre of your sex now, a little faster than before. Keep this up for 3 minutes, making sure that you do not reach the edge of an orgasm…if you get close, slow down, keeping yourself always close to edging but never quite there.
After the 3 minutes pull your panties up tight, so that when you stroke using just one fingertip now, your finger almost sinks into yourself. Slide that finger up and down for 2 more minutes.
It was only about 30 seconds in that I had to slow down to not get to an edge. The rest of the 3 minutes was just torment. I have never wanted to get to an edge before in my life, I guess there is a first time for everything right?
The second part of this, it was incredible. I pulled my panties up tight, which is uncomfortable, but that was so secondary to the fact that my finger was just a paper's width away from my pussy, which at this point was just throbbing and aching and dripping.
(8 was just taking off panties and more rubbing. 9 was rubbing my "mound" with the palms of my hands for several minutes.) Fairly uneventful.
Quote:
10 - Wet your fingertip either by licking it or pressing your finger against the wetness between your legs. Let your fingertip circle around your clitoris slowly…
Circle your clitoris 60 times, counting down to zero .. If you lose count, start again.
Once done, brush over the tip of your swollen clitoris 5 times… then circle it again 50 times… then 40, then 30 etc… down to 10. Once the last 10 circles are done, gently tap your clitoris with your fingertip for 5 seconds, then start over again from 60, this time exposing your clitoris for the duration.
Once the last 10 circles have been done, roll 2 dice and whatever the roll, brush over your clitoris that many times, then circle it 10 times again… you may only stop and continue once a double 6 is rolled.
Now this. OMG. I did a total of 560 clit circles, after the first two mandatory rounds it was another 14 rounds before I rolled double sixes.
On the fourth round of the dice I really almost lost control and came. In only 10 clit circles. I can't even believe it now, looking back at it...
On the 8th round my clit started getting a bit sore.
All of that... rolling the dice, making a note, dipping my fingers in my pussy (for wet), brushing my clit, rubbing the circles, then starting all over... by the 13th round it started feeling tedious, which was good for me, because then it started being way less arousing! But then, I only had one more round left before I rolled double sixes.
Edge Count: 3
Quote:
11 - Let a single fingertip flick up your clitoris until you are unable to keep your hips still, until you cannot take it any more, then do it for a full minute more. Imagine that tongue flicking up your entrance, teasing your clitoris out from under its hood, making you shiver with desire.
Now bring yourself to the edge of orgasm with your fingertip in the same way… once at the edge, stop and then circle your clitoris 20 times… then edge again, repeat this 5 times.
I had never rubbed my clit like this before, so this was a new thing. I was surprised how good it felt, and I was almost immediately almost at an edge. So I think I did the first bit only for about 1.5 minutes.
My clit was definitely getting sore by this point. The edges were just torture.
Edge count: 9
Quote:
12 - Use your hips to writhe against that fingertip, keeping your finger in one place. Edge yourself 5 times this way, or simply keep doing this for 3 minutes.
The 5 edges only took 2 minutes. I really felt like I might cry at this point.
Edge count: 14 (the most I had ever done at once before was around 15)
Quote:
13 -Now roll the dice and add a zero onto the end of the number (For example, a roll of 2 will be 20 seconds), this is the amount of seconds you are going to hold the edge… keeping yourself in the brink of orgasm, constantly so close to that sweet release. Once the time is up, rest for 10 seconds then repeat… do this for a total of 10 times.
I ROLLED A 6. That means I had to hold each edge for 60 seconds. I was honestly totally scared... I have really only done clit edges that I have talked about on this thread, and I have never tried to hold one. It seems like trying to hold TEN of them for a minute each was a very difficult way to start!
But, I tried. I rubbed my clit until I got up to the first edge, looked at the timer, and then tried to keep the edge there by slowing down and speeding up a bit when the edged faded down or started to seem like it was going over.
And I did it!! I was kind of overjoyed the first time, that I was actually able to do it. I couldn't even believe it honestly. But my jubilation came to a crashing halt when I really thought about what was about to happen. When I felt how insanely horny my clit was, and thought about putting myself through that 9 more times, I panicked a bit.
I think because of the panic, the second edge took quite a while to get to. I think over 2 minutes (thought I can not be sure), when the first one took less than 10 seconds. But I did get there. And I held it. After I finished the second one, I kind of cried a little bit.
On the 3rd one I was still on the verge of tears, and after I finished it I totally lost control of my body. I was just writhing around the bed, no longer holding my legs spread, and then I just curled up into a ball for a bit. And then the 10 seconds were done, and I lay on my back, spread my legs, and started it all over again.
Starting on the 6th one it became a FIGHT to keep my legs spread. Normally when I have a clit orgasm I keep my legs closed, and my body was just starting to betray me at this point... Every time now, thinking about the impending doom of doing this who knows how many more times, it is getting harder and harder to bring myself to an edge...
On the 8th edge I almost lost control and came like three times. My clit was just out of control, I had to fight so hard to not cum. It was like the line between the edge and the orgasm was so thin that I was a tight rope walker.
On the 9th and 10th edges I really just started to feel like a shell of a person. I kept almost cumming, and just barely holding it off, and at some point between 8-10, my clit started to hurt, not like hurt from rubbing, but a deep achy hurt that went all the way into my bones. My clit was MAD.
Edge count: 24
Quote:
14 - Slowly slide a finger inside yourself… inch by inch into your silky wet entrance – then 2. Now slide them back out and stroke up your clitoris, pausing as you feel that twitching need within your pussy. Roll 2 dice, repeat the process as many times as rolled… slowly in, then slowly out…
I rolled double twos. compared to 13, this was like nothing.
Quote:
15 – Let your fingertips rest at your entrance, before counting to 10… On 10, slide your fingers fully into yourself instantly, then begin to finger yourself hard and fast.
As soon as you reach the edge pull your fingers out fully. Let your body writhe at the feeling of your sex convulsing with need, then circle your clitoris again 10 times. Finger yourself to the edge again and repeat the process… a total of 5 times.
My clit at this point was still aching, I have never felt like that before, just raw, throbby, horny, aching, sore, and insane.
The gspot edges left me feeling just kind of dead inside, I think at this point I was about an hour and 20 minutes into this, and I really just felt like it was never going to end.
Edge count: 30
Quote:
16 Now is the time for your dildo. Spend a minute sliding the tip up and down your awaiting sex, then slowly slide it inside inch by inch so that it takes 10 seconds before it is fully inside.
I timed it exactly right!
Quote:
17 - Fuck yourself at a moderate pace…building yourself to the edge once again… slow down as you feel it getting closer, making that eruption of pleasure build slower.
Once you are at the brink… hold it for as long as you possibly can without cumming, slowing down and doing whatever you can to stop yourself from going over. You may pinch your nipples and caress your breasts, but do not dare cum. Only stop when you know that you can not possibly hold it any longer.
I got up to the edge in about 5 seconds, and I did pinch my nipples and rub my breasts, and kept fucking myself. I lasted about 3.5 minutes before I could feel that the orgasm was going to come no matter what I did.
Edge count: 31
Quote:
18 - Tease your entrance for 30 seconds…then drill it inside hard and fast for 30 seconds, repeat either for either 10 minutes or until you can truly take no more…
If you have been able to last the 10 minutes, continue; if not, then hold the edge 5 times, each time until you feel like you cannot take another moment of teasing.
I actually cried a little bit just reading this. I did it, and I didn't cum, but it was really totally pure torture.
Edge count: 41
Quote:
19 - Bring yourself to the edge by fucking yourself intensely… Feel it pounding you so hard, your body rocking in ecstasy as you drive yourself wild with pleasure. Edge. Rest for 10 seconds and roll 2 dice.
Whatever number you rolled, that is the number of edges to do, stopping after each one.
I rolled a 9. I did 9 edges. I really don't have anything to say about them, except the sucked worse than any edges I have ever done in my life.
Total Edge Count: 51

The next step in the tease was to cum, but since I am denied today, I couldn't. I am just left here with a dripping pussy that is actually convulsing.
The entire tease took almost 2 hours.

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 10 billion
Painful: 4
Uncomfortable: 0
Fun: 3
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 0
Made me feel controlled/subby: 10
Challenging: 10 billion
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: n

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-07-2014 at 01:09 AM. Reason: adding the scale
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:40 AM   #183
collegekid1204

Tldr but wow 51 edges. Fun fun fun!! Were you crying? How come no recording? Sad

And "want to do it again: n" hehehehe

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:02 AM   #184
Happy Me

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Tldr but wow 51 edges. Fun fun fun!! Were you crying? How come no recording? Sad

Yes. Definitely cried.
There is a short recording, I am just not sure I want to post it. I sent it to Shadowice, let's see what he says.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:17 AM   #185
hot_nick20

wow, just reading that made my cock throp ... wish i could have watched that

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:34 AM   #186
Shadowice
getDare Addict

So I read the report down to where she sent me recording and thought ill listen to it now. I mean how could I resist?? Whole time room mate was practically hovering kept walking by was one of those I know what your up to looks. At one point he asked why I was wearing headphones, and I told him listening to some music and thought he was sleeping. Bad lie I know felt like a deer in headlights at that point.

The recording was amazing, all the whimpering and moaning, and you could hear how wet she was. At many points sounded like she was being tortured, then she would moan. So easy to imagine her tied to the bed just forcing her to edge after edge. Also please dont pm me asking for the link I would never share something without the original owners permission so you will just be wasting your time.

Another amazing report from you happy, I am sad that was the final one I really enjoyed all of the fun I had with you. Before this I had been pretty burnt out on giving dares with no real desire to give them to anyone because the reports are always lack luster and leave so much to be desired that I don't even enjoy reading them. After your first report you gave me I was pretty much hooked, couldn't wait for your next report for me! Thank you for restoring my passion of giving quality dares.

I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 01-07-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #187
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
So I read the report down to where she sent me recording and thought ill listen to it now. I mean how could I resist?? Whole time room mate was practically hovering kept walking by was one of those I know what your up to looks. At one point he asked why I was wearing headphones, and I told him listening to some music and thought he was sleeping. Bad lie I know felt like a deer in headlights at that point.
^ I LOVE that. It is making me laugh so hard!
Nosy roommate!!!
Quote:
The recording was amazing, all the whimpering and moaning, and you could hear how wet she was. At many points sounded like she was being tortured, then she would moan. So easy to imagine her tied to the bed just forcing her to edge after edge. Also please dont pm me asking for the link I would never share something without the original owners permission so you will just be wasting your time.
A man of character here. Thank you.
Quote:
Another amazing report from you happy, I am sad that was the final one I really enjoyed all of the fun I had with you. Before this I had been pretty burnt out on giving dares with no real desire to give them to anyone because the reports are always lack luster and leave so much to be desired that I don't even enjoy reading them. After your first report you gave me I was pretty much hooked, couldn't wait for your next report for me! Thank you for restoring my passion of giving quality dares.
You are welcome, and thank you for giving me doable, fun, challenging adventures to go on for your entertainment. I really do appreciate what you put in to that, and there are a few people here who made these two weeks amazing and fun (for both me AND my dommy), you are definitely at the top of the list!

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-07-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:58 AM   #188
Happy Me

Book Sounds

Alright. Here is the link to the bit I recorded of Shadowice's tease. This recording starts partway through step 18 and heads into the beginning of 19, an hour and 45 minutes into the tease. At this point I had already been crying a bit, so it is a little bit personal feeling, which is why I delayed posting it up.
Make sure to turn down your volume, my mic is sensitive.

Please be nice about this. If anyone at all is not nice, impolite, or derogitory about it, I will make it private again and delete the link.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-07-2014 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #189
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post

You know I normally dont read the other peoples replies in threads that didnt start it, because I like to not have a clue what the report is going to be about until the girl posts... but wow your post makes me wonder why you are even on these forums. You pretty much make it sound like you are just after fap material here. I am sure there are better places for that where girls will do your personalized requests after chatting with them maybe they will google you a nudie and pretend its them. Tldr keep that to yourself, its your loss really because its a great report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
^ I LOVE that. It is making me laugh so hard!
Nosy roommate!!!

A man of character here. Thank you.

You are welcome, and thank you for giving me doable, fun, challenging adventures to go on for your entertainment. I really do appreciate what you put in to that, and there are a few people here who made these two weeks amazing and fun (for both me AND my dommy), you are definitely at the top of the list!
Thank you for your kind words, I figured you would enjoy the nosy room mate story. Just wait till tomorrow when I listen to all those other recordings from the thread in the library at school. Although thinking about it now I must love torturing myself cause im sure they going to be good, and I will have to sit there and act like im not listening to some amazing audio.

I love detailed reports
Old 01-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #190
Happy Me

Talking Shadowice rocks. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Tldr keep that to yourself, its your loss really because its a great report.
Thank you.
Quote:
Just wait till tomorrow when I listen to all those other recordings from the thread in the library at school. Although thinking about it now I must love torturing myself cause im sure they going to be good, and I will have to sit there and act like im not listening to some amazing audio.
Oh my, I LOVE thinking about you listening to them at the library. Post back and let me know how it went??? Please?
Old 01-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #191
collegekid1204

Wow, I think you totally misread my post. I was saying tl;dr not because I'm after fap material, but because I was short on time at the moment and didn't have enough time to read the whole thing. Sorry if my busy schedule offends you.

I know HappyMe knows that I appreciate her reports and her enthusiasm towards her dares, so I don't feel like engaging in a war of words with you. But basically, I think you misunderstood my intentions.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #192
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

46. How long have you kept a submissive in service to you?
47. regarding your mention of giving uncomfortable and/or annoying tasks as a Domme; can you give some examples of what you've enjoyed dishing out in in the past.
48. Also, you mentioned being a little more cruel than one would expect. How so?
49. What do you feel is the simplest task you have given someone that was refused?
50. When you are dominating someone, what aspects of Ds do you particularly enjoy? Does that differ between men and women?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:42 PM   #193
Happy Me

Lightbulb Straw Dog's switch questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
46. How long have you kept a submissive in service to you?
The only submissives I have ever had were in online D/S switch relationships. Both of them lasted about 5 months-ish. One of them came to visit me for a few days, so I have a tiny bit of in-person stuff too. My ex-wife and I played, but she was really so far from a switch... she had a craving every now and then to be dominated, but as soon as I made the first move (like hold her arms down on the bed) she would call "Pickle!" (our safe-word.)
47. regarding your mention of giving uncomfortable and/or annoying tasks as a Domme; can you give some examples of what you've enjoyed dishing out in in the past.
My favorite thing ever was some really detailed JOI that I wrote. I knew the guy usually masturbated for say, an hour, so I wrote up instructions with lots of dice rolls, or "choose a random number" options, so it could last anywhere between 30 minutes and 1.5 hours. There would be points in the instructions that directed him to start back at the beginning again (if he chose the worst option).
There was no guarantee of cumming at the end, and it ranged between really fast jerking off to not touching at all (and like watching porn), to very specific touch instructions, that all happened in little 2-5 minute spans.
I also loved giving bedtimes, random "no underwear" days, kneeling for like 5 minutes a day, controlling orgasms and masturbation, being called something (usually it is Princess ), and random rules based on things I think would make that particular individual feel controlled.
EDIT: I just remembered, I also really loved giving a stupid little set of lines (like: "Princess [Happyme] wants me to feel safe and controlled"), not set at a ridiculously hard level or anything, just annoying.
It takes me a while to figure out what I want, because I really believe the beauty is in getting to know someone and then shaping what I ask around that (to an extent.) I like to choose something that is specifically going to make them feel slightly uncomfortable, if that makes any sense?
48. Also, you mentioned being a little more cruel than one would expect. How so?
Those JOI are a good example I think. I love when it is a random chance that it is going to suck, so I can blame their choice, or the dice.
I love getting a guy all worked up and then not allowing him to cum (though, I don't love it if I think they hate it).
I also can be a bit of a sadist. I found that I really enjoy spanking... and one time spanked a guy a ridiculous amount. When I stopped I asked him if he wanted more. He said, "no." I said, "Will you let me?" He said "Yes." and I just kept going. The reason I spanked him was because I had him clean the bedroom up on his hands and knees, all cuffed, and he missed a little piece of paper from a condom wrapper.
Also, you have never heard my evil dommy giggle yet... GAH. FUN.
49. What do you feel is the simplest task you have given someone that was refused?
To send me an email after they came, telling me that they had. To his credit, he did eventually start doing it.
Oh, and one guy, I asked him to write up something saying what he was looking for in a domme, the first thing I ever asked him to do. He said no. Needless to say, that didn't go anywhere.
50. When you are dominating someone, what aspects of Ds do you particularly enjoy? Does that differ between men and women?
I have never dominated a woman, so I have no idea.
I really just enjoy knowing someone did something for me just because I asked. It almost doesn't matter what it was specifically, as long as it is something they wouldn't have done otherwise. I prefer to get to know them first, and try to find things that will push them a bit, but not be too difficult, or impossible. I really believe that given the time to really build something up, that things would just get progressively more difficult (but still doable) over time. I have yet to have that chance, but I hope to one day.
Oh, and orgasm control. I love orgasm control.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-07-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #194
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
My favorite thing ever was some really detailed JOI that I wrote. I knew the guy usually masturbated for say, an hour, so I wrote up instructions with lots of dice rolls, or "choose a random number" options, so it could last anywhere between 30 minutes and 1.5 hours. There would be points in the instructions that directed him to start back at the beginning again (if he chose the worst option).
There was no guarantee of cumming at the end, and it ranged between really fast jerking off to not touching at all (and like watching porn), to very specific touch instructions, that all happened in little 2-5 minute spans.
I am intrigued post some post some! Who knows you may have lots of guys following your custom tease. I loved those millavona ones although lots of them seemed to require you having plenty of toys and making lots of noise to complete, or just weren't exciting. Ironic I am about to tell you this after what I put you through yesterday but edge after edge for me at least is torture.

I love detailed reports
Old 01-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #195
Happy Me

Quote:
I am intrigued post some post some! Who knows you may have lots of guys following your custom tease. I loved those millavona ones although lots of them seemed to require you having plenty of toys and making lots of noise to complete, or just weren't exciting. Ironic I am about to tell you this after what I put you through yesterday but edge after edge for me at least is torture.
And you thought it wasn't torture for me????? For a while there I lost all my sense of self! It was horrible!

You know, I looked at that milovana tease generator thing and it was just way too complicated. If there was an easy way to do it, I totally would. These ones were totally personalized and tailored to this one particular sub (no pain, no real edging, no toys, only semi-privacy). I am sure I could make ones more general, or personalized to other people, but I still don't know where to post them without it being a huge pain in my rear-end.

Advertisements
Kink Talk