Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #166
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I love these recordings especially this one. When to you begin your regular broadcast? Smoking hot!
Yay! I am so glad you enjoyed it!
Any ideas for another recording?

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, Collegekid asked me to record any of the dares that I do from now on (where it is possible, etc.)

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-04-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #167
bunz

Send a message via Yahoo to bunz

Didn't make the time to put together something great but I promised to give you something so I used your Likes, dislikes and toys and let random.org decide what to do :P
The outcome was: masturbation control, edging, variety of household items (funny how good they all correspond to one another^^)

So if you still got time left and allowed to and want to do this I want you to get 9 houshold items of your choosing. You have to use each one to edge yourself once. Do 6 edges by inserting the item and 3 by rubbing your clit with it. You can combine this with any standing masturbation/edging instruction. If you are allowed to cum you may do so, but only by hand.

likes: bondage, semipublic, electro, anal, drooling, JOI, spanking, dice dares (try new stuff)
punish/tease me: humiliation, heavy pain, eating cum, messy
limits: diapers/ageplay, wedgies, cbt, ice insertion, pee, scat, permanent, illegal, public/family/friends(social suicide)

My Toys

check out my blog

If it's not in my limits I'm willing to try it (or forgot it)
bunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #168
Happy Me

Band-Aid GTF's "punishment"

So, after I messed up on GTF's last task/dare so many times I felt really bad and sent him a PM apologizing. He gave me a chance to make it up to him:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf
That ok as a punishment you can do this one if you like

Best done with headphones on
You need to tie a scarf around your neck tight but not too tight nake as usual
you are to attach clamps to your nipples and insert a small object so it pushes agains your ass you are to sit still for the duration of the soundtrack you may watch the video whilst you caress you pussy
it last ten mins spundtrack is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE2X3PLJYN4
And I just finished it for him.
First I got undressed and gathered all of the things. I found my headphones, got out my kitchen clips for my nipples, got the video loaded (so it would start buffering), got a silk scarf and went on a hunt for something to use to sit on to push against my asshole. I did find something (but I am too embarrassed to admit what it was). And then I sat down cross legged on my bed.

In preparation I started by tying the scarf, I tied it pretty tightly, enough that it restricted my breathing some, but not so much that it would cause any damage. I hate to admit this, but something about restricting my breathing like that was intensely arousing to me.
Then I got the object setting right on my ass, where it was pushing against my hole, and put the clips on my nipples.
Then I put in the headphones and started the video. As soon as the video started I started caressing my pussy, and the effects of the scarf tying arousal were immediately apparent. My pussy was shockingly wet, like almost to the point of dripping on the sheet.

Now, for those of you who have not sneaked a peek at that video yet, it is a kind of old, kind of cheesy, scene from a horror movie of a blood sacrifice scene, with a custom soundtrack. It is super creepy. And, it felt even more creepy to be touching my pussy while I watched it.

Over time the scarf got to be more uncomfortable, and the pressure on my asshole started to get very very uncomfortable. My nipples were just burning with pain. As the pain and discomfort built up, and the video watching got even creepier, my arousal level just plummeted, but I was still rubbing my pussy (per your directions). The fact that my pussy stayed so incredibly wet, despite the situation, was making me feel very embarrassed and controlled.

The 10 minutes went by much faster than I thought they would, I assume because of how intense and strange the experience was.

I hope I made it up to you a bit, GTF. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to.

Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 10
Painful: 7
Uncomfortable: 10
Fun: 1
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 8
Made me feel controlled/subby: 10
Challenging: 3
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: n

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-04-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Added the scale for gtf.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:17 AM   #169
Happy Me

Asterisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz View Post
Didn't make the time to put together something great but I promised to give you something so I used your Likes, dislikes and toys and let random.org decide what to do :P
The outcome was: masturbation control, edging, variety of household items (funny how good they all correspond to one another^^)

So if you still got time left and allowed to and want to do this I want you to get 9 houshold items of your choosing. You have to use each one to edge yourself once. Do 6 edges by inserting the item and 3 by rubbing your clit with it. You can combine this with any standing masturbation/edging instruction. If you are allowed to cum you may do so, but only by hand.
BUNZ! I am kind of excited about this and kind of dreading it at the same time! I will try to do it today. If not, I will do it tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #170
Happy Me

Trophy Bunz's household items edging dare

Quote:

Hi Bunz!

So, I kikked my dommy a bunch earlier, and we came to this agreement. I could do Collegekid's clothespin soundcloud dare and have 15 orgasms, as long as I did your household items edges first (to make up for the 3 edges I missed at work yesterday.)

So, I did this. I also recorded it on soundcloud for Collegekid (well, and everyone else.)
  1. Plunger: I used a brand new plastic plunger with a rubber handle.
  2. A tall, thin bottle of mousse.
  3. A tube of carmex lip balm (on my clit)
  4. A small screwdriver (the handle side)
  5. A pie spatula thingy (the handle side)
  6. A small whisk (on my clit)
  7. The handle of a garlic press (it was rubber and heavy, I thought it would be fun to try! Oh my goodness, this one felt good!!!)
  8. The rubber bulb of a turkey baster (on my clit)
  9. and the handle of a vegetable peeler!

I was so horny when I started this that the edges were even faster than I am normally, and they were definitely more torturous.

The ones that were the hardest to edge with were the mousse (the bottle was too smooth and slippery), and the screwdriver (it was so small and awkward!)

I am honestly not that good at edging with my clit (not a lot of practice), but I did do okay with these three!

Now I am sitting here with an intensely throbbing pussy, waiting for the sound to finish processing.
Here is your recording. (make sure to turn down your volume, my microphone is loud, and also... at some point during the middle my cat started playing in a box near the bed, I am pretty sure you can hear it.)

Thank you for giving me something strange and new to try!

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Painful: 0
Uncomfortable: 4
Fun: 8
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 0
Made me feel controlled/subby: 1
Challenging: 2
Want to do it again: not really

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-06-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:56 PM   #171
shadow691

Brutal! At least my dare lets you come at the end lol
shadow691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:05 PM   #172
Happy Me

Band-Aid Collegekid's clothespin torture + ORGASMS! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Dare 3: Make another audio recording. This time, you'll introduce yourself, and place clothespins on each tit. Make sure to count out loud how many clothespins you have on. Then, see how many clothespins you can fit on your clit/pussy). Finish by taking your large vibrating dildo, and cum over and over again. Make sure to count each orgasm. You may stop once you can no longer physically cum. Have fun, can't wait!
Hello Collegekid1204!
I am about to start this and just wanted to make some notes about it first. First of all, just for everyone else, we PM'd and agreed to limit the orgasms to 15 because I am never going to be unable to physically cum. I was going to do this on my unlimited orgasms day, but then I did one of my favorite things to do: I got my dommy horny at a time when he could do nothing about it. And he got me back by taking back the unlimited orgasms (technically I still had them, at 100 butt spanks a pop, and 1500 butt spanks would have been way too much.) So anyway, I kikked him your dare earlier, and he agreed that because I would have earned the orgasms with all of the clothespin pain, that I could do this one, as long as I kik him pictures of the clothespins after they are on (and as long as I did the edges first.)

After two weeks of severely limited orgasms, denial, and teasing, and then 9 edges earlier today I was so crazily ridiculously horny. More horny than I have ever been honestly. Then, a little while ago, my dommy and I were kikking for a while, and it got very... hot, which just intensified the throbbing and wetness in my pussy. At this point I had cramps down there from being so horny for so long, that is how bad it is. Also, my denial starts again Monday, so these 15 orgasms are quite a big deal to me right now! (My dommy gets back Tuesday/Wednesday, and he wants me to be horny for him when he gets back.) So, what I wanted to say is that despite the horniness, I am actually so afraid of the pain on this one that I have been putting it off all day. I know it is going to hurt, but I really do want the orgasms from it, so I am going to do it. You should probably thank my dommy for giving me so much incentive to do your dare!

The Recording (turn down your volume, my mic is sensitive.) Note: You can really hear the dildo hitting the clothespins and my wet pussy in this recording.

I am so spacey right now, after all of that pain and orgasms. I think I got 10 on each boob, and three on each nipple/areola, and then another 7 on my pussy/clit, but the whole experience was pretty intense and I am having a hard time thinking right now. I did okay putting on the clips, honestly, but once I had to bend over and move, and squeeze the dildo through the fortress of clothespins to get it inside my pussy, it got very hard. The moving around just to reach down was hard, because my boobs were very hard to get around too.

The orgasms were just amazing, and totally worth the pain (which was incredibly intense.) I am somehow still seriously horny, which is not what I was expecting...

Now I am just sitting here trying to recover. My boobs are covered in red marks from the clips, and my clit is so sore, but also throbbing from having no orgasm since yesterday.

I am sorry to everyone that the written report isn't so great, I really do feel pretty spacey right now!

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Painful: 10
Uncomfortable: 4
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 1
Made me feel controlled/subby: 3
Challenging: 10
Want to do it again: idk

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-04-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:58 AM   #173
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Most girls mention or at least think how they would love to have a penis for the day. So you are going to have your very own penis all day long at work tomorrow! Take your dildo to work and promptly go to the bathroom and slide your dildo in your panties. Use whichever setup we tested and you feel will work best for you, I think you decided just 1 pair of panties. Off or on I will leave that up to you since you are at work and did mention you could possibly try it on if no one was around but otherwise it might have been noticeable.

If at any point it becomes uncomfortable in a painful way (not because it makes you horny you have to suffer through that) please remove it and you can reinsert later on in the day if you feel it will be ok. Now during the day you need to treat it like a real cock. Not sure if your open to the idea of doing one standing up since pee is a limit, but that would be amusing. If you are open to that just hold the vib up a little higher and just imagine that stream is coming from your cock today. When you are done no matter if you sit or stand give your cock a few shakes to get all the drops off. Remember not more than 3 shakes or its considered playing with yourself! You should also scratch, and readjust yourself multiple times during the day through your pants of course.

Also there is a part 2 for tomorrow when you get home nice and horny but I want to keep that as a surprise until close to time, wouldn't be right to make that pussy throb on the way home knowing whats waiting for you that would just be torture.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #174
Happy Me

Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Most girls mention or at least think how they would love to have a penis for the day....
You are amazing Shadowice!!! I will definitely do this at work tomorrow.
Other updates:
I really only have 2.5-3 days left before my dommy gets back and this thread is dead. I have very much enjoyed doing this and am so grateful to everyone who participated!

Orgasms: Today I only have 1 clit orgasm, or 3 gspot orgasms. The orgasms did very little to relieve my horniness last night, I am seriously throbby and wet still today. A lot of that has to do with testing Shadowice's task/dare for tomorrow this morning for a few hours.
Denial starts again tomorrow and even though I have always hated it, I am seriously looking forward to it this time, which is really confusing me (thank you NorthlandDom for helping me figure that one out!)
Tasks today: I have 3 tasks I have to do today for my dommy. Laundry, eating dinner on the floor, and a dildo bouncing one.
Other tasks/dares: I am feeling kind of pooped out on dares since the 2 difficult ones I did yesterday, but I am going to try to do a few.

For Science:
I also wanted to document how long it took for me to recover from some of the more painful/difficult dares, just for public information.
1. NorthlandDom's painful nipple dare (tying clips to my toes and pulling the clips off by standing up): My nipples took about 4 days to recover.
2. Perkygirlies towel rub on my labia (100x): My pussy was 90% recovered from the rug burn by the next morning. The other 10% by the end of that day.
3. Straw Dog's singing with the ballgag and playing with myself dare: I was blushing for about ... well I still am (study ongoing).
4. masterrk's insert markers for 3 hours dare: If you read this report, you know I didn't finish it, because the rest of the task turned out to be impossible. My pussy recovered from the stretching in about 3 days.
If I think of more I will edit this to add them.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-05-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:37 PM   #175
Happy Me

Rocket Collegekid controls my ONE orgasm

Okay, so I finished all of my dommy's tasks today, and was left with one clit orgasm for the day (my denial starts again tomorrow). I have been so darn horny from having limited/no orgasms every day for the last 2 weeks, my pussy has been throbby and leaking almost all day.
Annnnndddddd, I was kikking with Collegekid1204 and he decided to control how I had my one orgasm. This is the one time on this thread I am taking a dare by pm (just to be clear).

This is what he gave me (a little bit edited):
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204
Turn on sound recording, do a sexy strip tease where you describe each article of clothing and take it off, telling me exactly what you're doing
Once they're off, play with your tits and nipples, and slowly rub your clit.
Rub your clit clockwise for 30 sec, then counter for 30 secs. SLOWLY!!!
then, finger yourself with 1 finger (I want to hear how wet you are) for 1 minute
then 2 fingers for 1 minute
then 3 fingers for 1 minute
(4 if you can) if not, rub your clit until you get to the edge.
then hands off your pussy completely, pinch both nipples 10 times each as hard as you can.
Repeat this 5 times (repeat the rubbing your clit til edge, then hands off and pinching each nipple 10 times each)
so total of 5 edges and 50 pinches on each nipple
Then you may have a bullet orgasm
I think the recording kind of speaks for itself, and I don't think I really have anything to add.
Hopefully everyone enjoys the recording. (I didn't listen to it.) Turn down your volume first, my mic is sensitive!
https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/al...-of-things-for

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Painful: 6
Uncomfortable: 0
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 2
Made me feel controlled/subby: 2
Challenging: 2
Want to do it again: y

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-06-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:50 PM   #176
darelover2694

If you are still up for dares I have a great one. Get a bucket of water and fill it to 3/4 full. Then get a lot of ice cubes and pour them in. Next Place a stopwatch beside the bucket. You will dunk your head inside the bucket for 1 whole minute. For every second off of a Minute you are, you will times that number by 4 and that is how long you will dunk your breasts in there for

Limits: illegal, full public,family friends

Pm me spank and I will spank each ass cheek 50 times
Pm me clamp and I will clamp each nipple 45 minutes
Pm me commando and I will go commando for a day
darelover2694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 05:14 PM   #177
bunz

Send a message via Yahoo to bunz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
Thank you for giving me something strange and new to try!
You're Welome

You did a nice job and thanks for sharing your experience.

likes: bondage, semipublic, electro, anal, drooling, JOI, spanking, dice dares (try new stuff)
punish/tease me: humiliation, heavy pain, eating cum, messy
limits: diapers/ageplay, wedgies, cbt, ice insertion, pee, scat, permanent, illegal, public/family/friends(social suicide)

My Toys

check out my blog

If it's not in my limits I'm willing to try it (or forgot it)
bunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:57 PM   #178
collegekid1204

Wink Missing something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
I think the recording kind of speaks for itself, and I don't think I really have anything to add.
https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/al...-of-things-for
Where's the rating system? I think you have something to add!!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:59 PM   #179
Happy Me

Note Updates and Shadowice's work dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by darelover2694 View Post
If you are still up for dares I have a great one. Get a bucket of water and fill it to 3/4 full. Then get a lot of ice cubes and pour them in. Next Place a stopwatch beside the bucket. You will dunk your head inside the bucket for 1 whole minute. For every second off of a Minute you are, you will times that number by 4 and that is how long you will dunk your breasts in there for
It is 7 degrees F (-14 degrees C) here and my heat broke today. And I don't own a bucket. I am not going to do this one.

Quote:
You're Welome
You did a nice job and thanks for sharing your experience.
Thank you Bunz. You are so sweet. You should sign on yahoo more.

Update:
Today is the first day of my denial. I am really not sure how I can do this. Shadowice sent me a tease he wants me to do, but I am not even sure if I can do it! It has like 2 billion edges in it. The most I have ever done was about 15, and I cried. BUT. I kikked it to my dommy and he thought it was so hot that he basically said I had to do it. So I am doing it (or at least going to try). I can't share the link on here, because there is also some porn in the sidebar of that page, but I will do my best to write up a good report when I am done. The tease is also really incredibly long, which means that is all I will be doing for the evening.

Shadowice's work dare:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Most girls mention or at least think how they would love to have a penis for the day. So you are going to have your very own penis all day long at work tomorrow! Take your dildo to work and promptly go to the bathroom and slide your dildo in your panties. Use whichever setup we tested and you feel will work best for you, I think you decided just 1 pair of panties. Off or on I will leave that up to you since you are at work and did mention you could possibly try it on if no one was around but otherwise it might have been noticeable.

If at any point it becomes uncomfortable in a painful way (not because it makes you horny you have to suffer through that) please remove it and you can reinsert later on in the day if you feel it will be ok. Now during the day you need to treat it like a real cock. Not sure if your open to the idea of doing one standing up since pee is a limit, but that would be amusing. If you are open to that just hold the vib up a little higher and just imagine that stream is coming from your cock today. When you are done no matter if you sit or stand give your cock a few shakes to get all the drops off. Remember not more than 3 shakes or its considered playing with yourself! You should also scratch, and readjust yourself multiple times during the day through your pants of course.
Hello Shadowice!

I did this today at work. I brought my dildo in in my purse, and went straight to the bathroom to put it in my undies. Everyone was there today, so I did not turn it on.
I had it in the entire work day, I never did have to take it out. I took it out right before I left for my walk home.
I am trying to think about how to explain this, it is not so much a linear story, just because it was about 8 hours, which would be too long to write all out, and also because things are kind of grouped together.
Horniness:
Having the dildo in there, kind of rubbing on my clit, but definitely created pressure in my pussy/labia. I was already really horny, but this created a much more intense awareness of my pussy/horniness/throbbing etc. The one time I pulled it out of my undies to pee, it was just covered in wetness. My undies were wet, my pants were damp... it was pretty intense! I have been slowly adjusting to the constant throbbing in my pussy over these past 2 weeks, but today, with the dildo, and the denial, and GAH.
Awareness:
This was the weird thing. I was aware that the dildo was there, every single minute of my day. I could feel it kind of rubbing, moving a little bit, and just existing. It wasn't uncomfortable, just THERE.
Embarrassment:
I had to interact with my coworkers A LOT today, and every time I had to interact with anyone my awareness of the dildo being there would skyrocket, and I would have thoughts like, "If they knew what I was doing..." or thinking I was acting strange and they would know. Whenever I got these heightened levels of awareness, they were accompanied by a fairly intense level of embarrassment. I think I spent about 80% of my day with my cheeks red, and my heart rate slightly elevated.
Adjusting:
I adjusted my "penis" about 7 times throughout the day. I only ever did it when I was in my office alone. Every time I just felt kind of silly and exposed and controlled and ... SO embarrassed!
Peeing:
I was really pretty determined to at least try this. My plan was to do a tester one at home before I left for work, but I woke up late to the alarm and was in a rush, and forgot.
So, I really only peed once at work today. I don't know why. I was still pretty determined to at least try this, and even got as far as pulling my pants down, holding the dildo in place, and standing over the toilet. Then I had visions of pee running down my legs, onto my pants, and panicked and chickened out.

Overall:
Overall this task was actually pretty fun, and challenging enough without being too hard. It was arousing, silly, embarrassing, playful and fun. Thank you SO SO SO much for giving me this fun task!

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Painful: 0
Uncomfortable: 8
Fun: 10
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 10
Made me feel controlled/subby: 10
Challenging: 9
Want to do it again: y

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-06-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:02 PM   #180
Happy Me

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Where's the rating system? I think you have something to add!!
Added. Thank you for reminding me!

Advertisements
Kink Talk