Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #151
Happy Me

Music Beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
It sounds as if the panties worked out just as I had hoped, making you feel embarrassed and reminded that they are in the wrong spot completely with each step left wondering if anyone else can notice. Also I am glad you did those edges while on the phone, while I didn't mention it I had kind of expected it. Im happy you enjoyed it, you have been lots of fun this break have given you more tasks in these past few days then I have given everyone in the past few months. I hope more girls take note of your excellent reports for the dares, and you even go the extra mile and leave me a visitor message with the report so I don't forget to come back and read how it went.
It is so much fun doing this stuff for people who appreciate it. So, thank you!
And yes, that is exactly how the panty thing went I am blushing right now just thinking about it!!! I checked the mirror like 20 times before I could even make myself walk out of the house like that. It was incredible, embarrassing, and FUN!
You have been loads of fun too, as have most of the people on this thread. I am so very grateful to everyone who is participating.

I also can not wait for my dommy to come back, I miss him and as I am sure you can imagine, him and I have LOADS of fun. He did tell me today that he has had a few chances to get on and read this thread, and he is really enjoying it too!

Now I am off to eat a snack and then start GTF's fun slave position, meditation, tickling, and then orgasming dare! WeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeee! *boingy boingy boingy*
Old 01-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #152
Happy Me

Heart Break GTF's intense thing of mind-fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
This one is a hour long but will give you longer enjoyment

Soundtrack is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_gZ-h2X9Y

You start dressed in bra panties and robe you will have several unlit candles set up as a alter, room should be dark music should be loud

Start the music

Slowely walk to the candles and light each one

then go through the slave positions from earlier task 4 minutes each

once these are completed you are to slowly strip naked and lay on the bed you are to caress your body, every inch with either fur or a feather or something similar

Next you will take your vidrator and masterbate in time to the music you will not stop until the music finishes you can cum multiple times

GTF
Hello GTF. I am sitting here in the candle light, kind of wondering what in the world just happened to me, and trying to get my thoughts together enough to write about this. I do want to warn you in advance, I messed this one up in 3 different spots (some of it I blame on my dommy, but not all...)

If this report is a little disjointed, it is because I am ... spacey now!

Set up
this one took a long time to set up! I first got 5 candles, the lighter, put the blanked on the floor, got the video loaded up (so it could buffer whatever), set a 4 minute stopwatch, got the dildo and bullet out, and looked around the house for something like a feather or fur. I ended up settling on a very fuzzy hat I own, it is super soft and fur-like? Then I turned down the screen on my computer to the lowest setting (I was going to need it for the stopwatch, slave positions and to make sure I didn't mess anything up... not like that worked!)
I also took off all of my clothes (OOPS, mistake #1.)

Beginning: Lighting the candles and slave positions
I started the music first, then got the lighter and slowly walked around to the 5 candles and lit them one-by-one. It felt very meditative, and calming, which I think is good because the next part was not so much like that!
Then I kneeled down on the floor, set the timer, and started the first slave position:
29: On my knees, legs spread, butt resting on my heels, wrists crossed above my head.
I am pretty sure I told you last time, this one was hard even after 1 minute, and I was so nervous about trying to make it for 4 minutes. After less than a minute my arms were tingling because they were losing circulation. Also, something about the discomfort, vulnerable feeling, and holding my body in the strange position had me shaking all over the place! I tried not to look at the timer, but it was too hard to not look when I was soooo uncomfortable. After about 2 minutes my knees and feet started to ache a little bit too, and the shaking just kept going. At about 3:27, I glanced at the timer again, and when I saw I had less than a minute left I did feel a wave of relief, but it was not long until the vulnerability and discomfort had me shaking again.
The last 20 seconds I just stared at the timer waiting for the time to be up, but I did it!
32: On my knees and elbows, legs pretty spread, forehead on floor, hands on the back of my neck.
I set the timer again and got down into this position. I was still feeling shakey and vulnerable from the last one, and then I remembered that last time (I think?) it was this position that made me feel so vulnerable, and this time I really could pinpoint why. It seems so silly that it would, I am safe, in my apartment, alone, but there is something about sitting in that position that gets my butt cheeks and pussy lips spread open, where I am just sticking them up to the world. Something about feeling a breeze where there isn't normally one, not being able to see, and being slightly uncomfortable is just very intense for me!
So, it turns out that after a few minutes this one actually started to hurt my forehead. I wasn't expecting that!! I obviously couldn't see the timer, but the time seemed to go by more quickly this time.
4: Laying on stomach, hands behind my back, elbows up, ankles crossed.
I was still shaking for this one. And my breath had started to quicken some. I spent this entire 4 minutes just kind of meditating to calm myself down. My breasts got sore again from being smushed against the floor, and my poor forehead!
5: Laying on back, legs spread, arms to side, palms up
Again, this one was pretty easy, besides me calming myself down.
6: Standing, arms behind back.
I tried really hard this time to just keep my eyes shut and listen to the music, but I am just horrible at standing still. So, I did peek, twice. One time at :50, and one at 3:10. These 4 minutes went by super fast this time!

Another hiccup
Right about now, when I was moving back towards the bed, I realized 2 things:
  1. I forgot to do my Dommy's clit spanks before I started the task. This meant that I either couldn't orgasm during this, I would have to pause it, or I could incorporate the spanks into your task.
  2. I forgot that the task was supposed to start with clothes.
So I was actually feeling pretty horrible that I had messed it up, but I decided it would be better to continue, and write you a good report, than to not continue?
I decided to do the clit spanks right then, as part of the task, and I just did them to the music. The strange thing is that 200 clit spanks is a huge deal, but I could barely feel them at this point, I guess because I was in an altered state of mind? idk.

Fuzzy Hat Time
I started this out laying on my back.
I grabbed my fuzzy hat and slowly caressed myself. I started with my arms, being sure to get every inch of them, then I moved to my neck and face. Then I slowly moved the hat over my chest. What I wasn't expecting was that the hat lightly brushing my nipples was intensely arousing! As the hat moved down my belly towards my pussy, and then again along my inner thighs, it was the same thing! It really surprised me! I lifted each leg into the air to get the backs of them, and after I got to everything I could, I rolled on each side to get as much of my back as I could. It felt so very nice to be treated so tenderly for a moment like that.

Vibrator time
Now is when the beginning of 3rd problem starts. I started with the dildo, just kind of moving it in time to the music, which at this point was very very slow, but after 3 days of denial with teasing and basically constant teasing all day, I think I came to my first orgasm in about 3 seconds. The second one hit about 10 seconds later, and it was an amazing orgasm! Almost as good as the ones I get when I am playing with my dommy! I had another one a few seconds later, and squirted on the last 2. In my mind I was thinking... "that is 300 spanks already, and I have no idea how much more music is left!" But I kept going in time to the music. I was newly determined to keep going without orgasming for a bit, but I decided I could do 400 spanks easy, and let myself have another orgasm probably a minute later.
And, that same cloudy thinking got me to 6 orgasms before the next section of song came on. In that song, at this point, there were little breaks, where I would just leave the dildo still, and then a new type of music would come on. After the 6th orgasm I think I made it though 1.5 sections of music without cumming, but then another came on that was really really fast, and after riding an edge for what felt like hours, I finally gave in and game again.
At this point I was really worried about how much time was left in the music, and looked at the video timer for the first time since I started all of this. It was only 42 minutes into a 1.5 hour video.
My heart sank and I basically just gave up.
700 spanks is already too much, and there was no way I was going to be able to keep going for another 45 minutes.

I am sorry I messed this one up a bit, and I hope you enjoyed the report anyway!
I really love how your tasks make me feel like I got transported to a different planet or something. It is so amazing!!!
Thank you GTF. I truly appreciate it.

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 10
Painful: 3
Uncomfortable: 9
Fun: 8
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 3
Made me feel controlled/subby: 10
Challenging: 9
Would do it again: YES
Want to do it again: YES
Old 01-03-2014, 03:04 AM   #153
gtf

Its a shame you messed up the clothing bit as this adds to the feeling but glad you enjoyed anyway

GTF
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:48 PM   #154
Happy Me

Flag Blue Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
Its a shame you messed up the clothing bit as this adds to the feeling but glad you enjoyed anyway

GTF
I agree. Maybe I will make it up to you.

Updates:
Last night I did actually finish the 700 spanks from those orgasms. It took me about an hour, and my rear was incredibly warm and stingy afterward, but I did it. Then I wrote "Like this?" on my ass cheeks, posed with the paddle, and took a picture of my red ass for my dommy. (LOL)

This morning I had my dommy's task of writing "Hurt me" on my boobs, and then spanking my nipples 200 times (my dommy really likes spanking!) I did 100 of the spanks before I left for work, and another 100 after I got home. I have been out of the house for a very long time now (work and then hanging out with friends), so I just got home.

I was supposed to edge 3 times at work today, but I honestly forgot. I kikked my dommy to tell him.

I basically just have this weekend (and Monday, but Monday I work- Shadowice? *hint*) to finish up what I can on this thread. I am starting to get a little sad that it is almost over, I have had a lot of fun! I am seriously excited for my dommy to get back though, so I am not tooooo sad about it.

Today I only get 1 clit orgasm, or 3 gspot orgasms (or something else if you guys say so?) neither of which is enough to reduce the crazy level of horniness I have been maintaining for the past 2 weeks.

I am going to rest a bit, and then look at the dares I still have left to see what I am going to do tonight, or whether I am just going to sleep and start brand new tomorrow. Hopefully I don't end up hanging out with a lot of people over the weekend, and taking up all of my getDare time!!
Old 01-03-2014, 09:06 PM   #155
shadow691

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=163961 Here is a dare I created, I can't believe no one has done it yet. lol
shadow691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:11 PM   #156
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow691 View Post
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=163961 Here is a dare I created, I can't believe no one has done it yet. lol
I actually saw that yesterday, and it actually looks like a LOT of fun! Unfortunately I only get 3 gspot orgasms, or 1 clit orgasm per day right now.
I think the reason you are not getting a lot of takers is maybe because there are not as many women here as there are men?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #157
shadow691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
I actually saw that yesterday, and it actually looks like a LOT of fun! Unfortunately I only get 3 gspot orgasms, or 1 clit orgasm per day right now.
I think the reason you are not getting a lot of takers is maybe because there are not as many women here as there are men?
Lol I was wondering if it was uninteresting. Glad to know you think it's fun! But I think you're right, not many women are here. Well, if you get the chance, feel free to complete it!

I could think of another dare for you, if you want.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #158
Happy Me

Trophy

Quote:
Lol I was wondering if it was uninteresting. Glad to know you think it's fun! But I think you're right, not many women are here. Well, if you get the chance, feel free to complete it!

I could think of another dare for you, if you want.
You can! I have a bunch in line right now, but I am not doing a first-come first-served thing. I am choosing more based on whether or not it is interesting or new to me (better reports that way!) Also, if it creeps me out , or stops me somehow from following my dommy's tasks I wont do it.

So, write me something interesting that does not conflict with my orgasm restrictions and I will most likely do it! I will write you an excellent report in exchange?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:24 PM   #159
shadow691

Quote:
You can! I have a bunch in line right now, but I am not doing a first-come first-served thing. I am choosing more based on whether or not it is interesting or new to me (better reports that way!) Also, if it creeps me out , or stops me somehow from following my dommy's tasks I wont do it.

So, write me something interesting that does not conflict with my orgasm restrictions and I will most likely do it! I will write you an excellent report in exchange?
Or you could do a modified version of my dare? You could take out a few orgasms and edge instead. If not, I could think of something different.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:29 PM   #160
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Or you could do a modified version of my dare? You could take out a few orgasms and edge instead. If not, I could think of something different.
If you don't think of anything else, I will add that one (modified) to my list. I was honestly just going to send my dommy the link to that one for later, after he comes back to see if he was interested. If I end up doing it later, I will for sure post the report.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #161
shadow691

I'll be glad if you could do that! In the meantime, I've created another dare if you're willing to try this too:

Sit on a bed, crossing your legs the whole time, make sure at least one of your legs is "falling asleep". Set a timer. Finger yourself in clockwise movements for 2.5 min and then counter clockwise for 2.5 minutes. Get a hair brush and slap your clit with the spiky side 20 times. Roll a die, you will you repeat this for that amount of times. Then roll a die again to see how many times you should edge to near orgasm.. At this point you should be throbbing with pain and pleasure. Use your thumb to rub your clit, use only 1 finger and edge, stop, edge with 2 fingers, stop, edge with 3 fingers and stop. Now you can stretch your legs, make sure they're feeling tingly from falling asleep. You can finally rub yourself to orgasm but you can only do so while the tingly feeling is in your leg.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:55 PM   #162
Happy Me

World

Quote:
I'll be glad if you could do that! In the meantime, I've created another dare if you're willing to try this too:

Sit on a bed, crossing your legs the whole time, make sure at least one of your legs is "falling asleep". Set a timer. Finger yourself in clockwise movements for 2.5 min and then counter clockwise for 2.5 minutes. Get a hair brush and slap your clit with the spiky side 20 times. Roll a die, you will you repeat this for that amount of times. Then roll a die again to see how many times you should edge to near orgasm.. At this point you should be throbbing with pain and pleasure. Use your thumb to rub your clit, use only 1 finger and edge, stop, edge with 2 fingers, stop, edge with 3 fingers and stop. Now you can stretch your legs, make sure they're feeling tingly from falling asleep. You can finally rub yourself to orgasm but you can only do so while the tingly feeling is in your leg.
OHHHHH. FUN. Maybe I will do that for my one clit orgasm tonight!
Thank you!
Old 01-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #163
shadow691

Quote:
OHHHHH. FUN. Maybe I will do that for my one clit orgasm tonight!
Thank you!
Great! It's the 2nd dare I ever wrote. I hope the leg part is original.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:27 PM   #164
Happy Me

Heart shadow691's funnnnnn dare!

Quote:

Wow. I just finished this one.
So, I started a timer, got my brush, got naked and sat cross legged on the bed. I pm'ed people for a while until I could feel my legs falling asleep a bit.
5 Minutes of clit rubbing
Right before I started rubbing I started a soundcloud recording for Collegekid (good idea!)
Then I pulled up the tab with the timer and started rubbing. I have been so horny now, basically for weeks, and the rubbing didn't take long to start driving me mad. I think I was only about 2 minutes into the 5 minutes when I felt like I could cum at any time, and I was just fighting to hold the orgasm back for the rest of the time.
Also, you know, it never occurred to me that I normally rub counter clockwise, so the second 2.5 minutes was actually magnificently harder than the first 2.5 minutes! I am not entirely certain that I didn't lose track of the time on the second 2.5 minutes, but I think I did it right. It was very hard to think!
Clit Spanks:
I did the first 20 clit spanks. I honestly couldn't quite believe how much that hurt. Luckily I have been playing with a sadist for a while and have gotten pretty good at pushing through the pain. Then I rolled a dice to see how many more I had to do, and I very luckily rolled a 2!
At this point I started counting the spanks out loud, because they don't actually make much noise, and I thought the recording was going to get boring.
After the second set of 20 I had to take a minute to get up the guts to do it to myself again, it was really much more painful than I was anticipating!
First Set of Edges:
Then I rolled another die. I got a 3, so three edges. I used 2 fingers on my gspot (my go-to way of getting to a quick orgasm) and the edges just SUCKED. Starting out soooo horny before doing them was just the worst way ever to do an edge.
I somehow forgot that there was even more edges following these ones, and was thinking I only had to make it to three. Then I read the dare again and realized I still had more after this!
Awkward Edges:
So, this is kind of funny, but I have done this exact thing to other women before, and had other women do it to me, but I have never actually done this to myself before! It turned out to be much more awkward than I thought it was going to be. Anyway, I did these edges. They came on me so fast, because at this point I was just throbbing with crazy horniness and dying to cum!
The one finger edging usually takes me a while, but I was so horny it was easy! Two fingers is my normal number. When I tried to get three fingers in, they would not really go all the way in, but it turned out not to matter much.
AHHHhhhhhhhhh:
I got to the end of those and I can even begin to describe the relief I felt. You were right about my pussy throbbing with pain and arousal for sure.
I laid down (finally), and started to rub my clit again. My leg was actually tingling, but honestly I was so horny the tingling hardly affected me. It was very interesting feeling to have to pay attention to whether or not it was still tingling before I let myself orgasm though.
I don't know how long it took to cum, but it wasn't long, and it was an AMAZING orgasm. Thank you soooo much for this fun dare, I loved it!

Here is a link to the recording for Collegekid (turn the volume down, my mic is sensitive): https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/sh...e-from-getdare

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-03-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:24 AM   #165
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I love these recordings especially this one. When to you begin your regular broadcast? Smoking hot!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk