I dare you to ride a plunger til you orgasm
chaz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #197
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz42 View Post
I dare you to ride a plunger til you orgasm
Sorry, I am not taking dares anymore. My dommy is almost back!!!
Old 01-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #198
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
And you thought it wasn't torture for me????? For a while there I lost all my sense of self! It was horrible!

You know, I looked at that milovana tease generator thing and it was just way too complicated. If there was an easy way to do it, I totally would. These ones were totally personalized and tailored to this one particular sub (no pain, no real edging, no toys, only semi-privacy). I am sure I could make ones more general, or personalized to other people, but I still don't know where to post them without it being a huge pain in my rear-end.
I would think posting them in the dare section would be acceptable, or if dice involved the dice section of dares. You are just making them sound better and better though

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:49 PM   #199
Happy Me

Joystick

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
What's the worst pickup line you've gotten on gD? In real life?
Haha! I got this one tonight from a stranger on the street. I thought it was kind of awesome, and thought of you:
"Whenever you need a chocozulu warrior to cook for you, make love to you, and dance for you in a g-string, just let me know. Because I love you."

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-08-2014 at 09:56 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:38 AM   #200
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

51. Is the idea of dominating a woman something that appeals to you, or not considered?
52. What was your most memorable experience of public sex, and how do you define public sex?
53. What is you favourite card game?
54. When spanking someone; do the implements you like to use on others differ from what you use on yourself?
55. Are there aspects of control that you enjoy placed upon yourself, that you have no interest in controlling for another?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:00 PM   #201
Happy Me

Microphone Straw Dog's questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
51. Is the idea of dominating a woman something that appeals to you, or not considered?
Of course it appeals to me, but by the laws of supply and demand, I really only have the one option.
52. What was your most memorable experience of public sex, and how do you define public sex?
Definition: Sex in a place that is not private. lol.
I have had a public sex thing for a long, long time. My ex wife and I both did, and we were together for 10 years. That meant for 10 years we were constantly on the lookout for new opportunities, and we had sex in a lot of places. The boldest was finger fucking each other in a glass bus shelter on a huge major intersection during the day. The funnest was at a beach, but out in the water away from where people could really see us. I have had sexual encounters in dance clubs, cars (a few times while driving, sometimes stopped), outside (beaches, parks, etc.), in a cave, in a car wash, alleys, loads of public restrooms, movie theaters (with several different people), and probably lots of other places I can not think of right now.
53. What is you favourite card game?
Egyptian Rat Screw!
54. When spanking someone; do the implements you like to use on others differ from what you use on yourself?
Gah. Spanking is fun. I will use anything, and have anything used.
55. Are there aspects of control that you enjoy placed upon yourself, that you have no interest in controlling for another?
I thought about this really hard, and not necessarily. I enjoy tailoring control to the individual, and I enjoy being controlled at another's whim. It all depends on who I am playing with!

Thank you again Straw Dog. You are the best.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:19 AM   #202
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Thank you for introducing me to a new game! I like the name, too!

56. Are there any recipes that you have wanted to try for a long time, but not done? What are the reasons for this?
57. When having outdoors sex, have you ever taken materials from the environment to use in your play; nettles, etc?
58. Do you like to grow your own herbs for cooking?
59. What herbs/spices do you most often use to liven up simple or scratched meals?
60. Would you rather; have fewer edges of the dreaded slow-stroke variety, or more edges but performing them however you prefer?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #203
Happy Me

Microphone More questions from Straw Dog! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Thank you for introducing me to a new game! I like the name, too!
YAY! It is a great game!

56. Are there any recipes that you have wanted to try for a long time, but not done? What are the reasons for this?
I really can't think of anything that I have always wanted to cook, but have never cooked. I am pretty cooking adventurous!
I have not done many baked sweet goods, and I would like to learn how to do that one well. I think the reason I haven't is that I don't eat much of them?
57. When having outdoors sex, have you ever taken materials from the environment to use in your play; nettles, etc?
No! I don't really know why...
58. Do you like to grow your own herbs for cooking?
Well, I would, but about 9 years ago I got my wonderful tortoiseshell kitty. When I got her I loved keeping my house filled with plants, and had a collection of them. That lasted all of about a month (she was a kitten at the time), because she has some kind of OCD for like... eating plants? No plant survives in my house for longer than like 10 hours!
59. What herbs/spices do you most often use to liven up simple or scratched meals?
My favorites and most used are cilantro, garlic and turmeric root.
60. Would you rather; have fewer edges of the dreaded slow-stroke variety, or more edges but performing them however you prefer?
There are so many variables here! I am going to assume a ration of 2:1.
So, say I had a choice of 3 slow stroke edges, or 6 regular ones? I am fairly certain I would choose 6 regular ones, but I also think it depends on a lot of other things!

Thank you Straw Dog, you are just kind of really awesome.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #204
Happy Me

Talking A new soundcloud dare from dao_of_penguin

Hello everyone!

I just got this request today, and ran it by my dommy. He loved it and then said I could have lots of amazing orgasms tonight if I did it, so here I am, posting again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao_of_penguin
How about this:
Edge 5 times: pinching your clit hard after ever edge. Then attach a clothespin on your clit, and cum while fucking yourself with a dildo and stretching your clit.
So, I started the soundcloud, got my bullet, dildo, and a clothespin, started the recording and started playing with the bullet. I honestly have not orgasmed in almost 3 days, I am incredibly horny, and the first edge was not so hard to get to. Every time I ever had a clit edge I feel momentarily like I am in hell. The feeling of the orgasm building, and then almost being there, and then making it stop, is just such a horrible letdown.
Then I pinched my clit hard. And OUCH.
I did two more rounds of that, and they were about the same as the first, but on the 3rd round I realized something: Last night my dommy had me sleep with the bullet inside me and on, all night long, so the batteries had run down quite a bit, and the longer I used it the less it worked... so in the middle of the task and recording I got up to put in new batteries. Sorry about that.
Then I did the 4th edge, which was just significantly worse with new batteries in the bullet, and the 5th edge, same thing. The multiple edging and pinches in between had left my clit ultra sensitive and like... jumpy, so the first time I put the clothespin on my clit, it just jumped off!
I put it on again, and there is really no describing that pain. It is not the first time I have had a clothespin on my clit, but I have never done so much as touch it while it is on, and the idea of pulling on it was kind of unfathomable. Luckily, I am a very fast cummer when it comes to gspot stimulation, so I knew I wouldn't have to do it for long.
I put the dildo on and then pulled on the clothespin, and fucked myself until I came. I don't think it took long at all, but the severe pain in my clit from pulling on the clothespin made it feel like it took forever!
That orgasm, it was very intense, it gave me tingles in my body and made me feel just wonderful! So, thank you for that!
Overall, I think this was a fun task.

Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 10
Painful: 10
Uncomfortable: 0
Fun: 10
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 4
Made me feel controlled/subby: 9
Challenging: 9
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: y

Here is the recording (turn down your volume first, my microphone is sensitive!) Also, I think you can hear my kitty right in the beginning of the recording.

Sitting here writing this, and finishing up the recording, my clit is still aching from the pinching and clothespin, and throbbing because I didn't have the clit orgasm I was dying for every time I edged.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #205
domme84

lovely recording
domme84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #206
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by domme84 View Post
lovely recording
Thank you!
I have gotten a lot of compliments on my recordings!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:39 PM   #207
6u3k
Account Banned

What's the maximum number of orgasms you have achieved in one day?

And would you be willing to top it? ;p
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #208
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6u3k View Post
What's the maximum number of orgasms you have achieved in one day?

And would you be willing to top it? ;p
74... I think? I know the number was somewhere in that range anyway. I spent a good bit of time looking for the post where I recorded the number (I really thought it was in a truth thread somewhere around here), and I can not find it!

I should probably say that I know there have been many many days that I have had more than that, when having actual sex with real life partners, but I wasn't counting them (that would have been terribly inconvenient.)

The 74(ish) day was all masturbating, at the orders of my then dom. It was intense, and exhausting. I would be willing to top it, but it is definitely not one of my life goals!

Thank you for asking me a question!
Old 02-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #209
shadow691

Do orgasms feel less rewarding if you have so many?

Feel free to read my blog for random stuff.
shadow691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:12 PM   #210
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow691 View Post
Do orgasms feel less rewarding if you have so many?
Well, no.
I usually have an extraordinary orgasm about every 8-10 orgasms. The ratio goes WAY up (like 8/10) when I am playing with my current dommy.
It doesn't go down when I have a gazillion orgasms, it does go down when I am not really having fun.
I am also not normal in that way, so don't generalize that to all women.

Advertisements
Kink Talk