Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #31
NorthlandDom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
I like a lot of this, and will give most of it a shot (probably not the thumb-tac bit, I don't have the tacks and am afraid of blood!).
Also, I have these questions/comments:
1. What is a puppy tie-up? (google didn't help me)
2. I have these clips, and they are like... ridged inside the clips:

Does that work?
3. Can we limit these all to one day each? Otherwise I think it may just be way too much time. Maybe I can spread them across a few days that way, and then I can still have time to do my life, and do other people's dares.
4. Licking up all my pussy juices confuses me some too, but I will ask about that later.
5. It looks like I will have time to do some of this Monday, and some more on Tuesday. I have a few things to try tomorrow and it turns out I have to go into work for a bit tomorrow too.

Thank you so much for the dares/tasks!!!
1.) A puppy tie-up is a bondage of both wrists and ankles in a way that forces you onto all fours(kneeling at the highest) This can be done a number of different ways, with two pieces of rope in and X pattern; one long piece of rope tied to all four(and there's several ways to do this); you can also use a bar and two lengths of rope- basically, any configuration that forces you to primarily all fours will work for this purpose.

2.) Those don't really have the kind of hold I'm going for... but if it comes down to those or nothing, those will work, they just won't give the proper sensation.

3.) If we keep the eating on the floor at home to all the days, everything else can move to one day(and make the puppy tie-up a full day affair)

4.) Basically, anything that is produced leading up to and during orgasm. Not sure if you're a squirter or not.

5.) Works for me.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #32
Happy Me

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandDom View Post
1.) A puppy tie-up is a bondage of both wrists and ankles in a way that forces you onto all fours(kneeling at the highest) This can be done a number of different ways, with two pieces of rope in and X pattern; one long piece of rope tied to all four(and there's several ways to do this); you can also use a bar and two lengths of rope- basically, any configuration that forces you to primarily all fours will work for this purpose.

2.) Those don't really have the kind of hold I'm going for... but if it comes down to those or nothing, those will work, they just won't give the proper sensation.

3.) If we keep the eating on the floor at home to all the days, everything else can move to one day(and make the puppy tie-up a full day affair)

4.) Basically, anything that is produced leading up to and during orgasm. Not sure if you're a squirter or not.

5.) Works for me.
1. I will do my best! I might not make it a full day... I know that after crawling for about an hour it gets so uncomfortable it is almost undoable. Also, if you can find a picture or diagram, that would be good.
2. Those are definitely the strongest thing I have! I will try it and write the report and you can tell me what you think.
3. Deal.
4. Oh, I edited the original post and asked a more specific question:
Quote:
4. Licking up all my pussy juices confuses me some too. I mean, most of the juice goes on my inner thighs and my butt, but I can definitely not lick there. Some gets on the sheet, and licking/sucking that is not going to clean it up! What it I just lick it off of everything that I can reach with my tongue and then lick the sheet for a while?
And yes, I am a squirter.

Thank you again!
Old 12-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #33
NorthlandDom

1.) You know, a quick search of my usual resource material(s)(including my naughty computer folder) has turned up zilch for diagrams... and I'm not sure how many other keywords and combinations I can try. Do your best- I'm sure you can last longer than you think.

2.) Ok, but if it doesn't sound right I'm gonna have you do it again with proper equipment

3.) Great!

4.) As much as is realistically possible. Yes, I know some will be unreachable, but it's a more fluid wording that what I just wrote here.

Hope you have lots and lots of funs and stuff!
Old 12-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #34
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Thanks for the heads up I love it when smart women do these, because they give lots of details rather then 1-2 word replies!! Im sure you wanted a dare but I like to know lots about the area if I do one outside the safety of their house.

What is your work area like? Are you in your own room, in an area with tons around?

If your in your own room, does anyone have a good line of site of you?

Are you up and down a lot, or mostly at your desk?

Does bathroom have a lock, and would there be a long line outside the bathroom if you did a task in there?

Now for some random questions.

Everyone always seems to have a different view of what is humiliation, and what is embarrassment. Sometimes there is a grey area in the middle what are your definitions for them?

If you could have your way with Jane for the day what would you do with her?

Would you make a good wing woman?

What color are your eyes?

Finally, I have been curious since you posted your blog has anyone said anything more to you about the facebook pussy shot? Like not believing you, making comments they wished it was really yours etc

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #35
Happy Me

Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Thanks for the heads up I love it when smart women do these, because they give lots of details rather then 1-2 word replies!! Im sure you wanted a dare but I like to know lots about the area if I do one outside the safety of their house.
What is your work area like? Are you in your own room, in an area with tons around?
I work in my own office, but I always have the door open and there is a window out into the main office too. Over the holidays it will likely be slow and fairly empty (I think on my side of the office only one other person is in town), but with the random off chance that someone will walk in.

If your in your own room, does anyone have a good line of site of you?
There is no one with a direct line of sight from their own desk, just from the main front desk area and the hall.

Are you up and down a lot, or mostly at your desk?
It really depends on the day. Some days I rarely move, other days are more hectic. One of these work days soon I am going to be working a lot in another room (cleaning up the office supply room), probably thursday or friday.
Does bathroom have a lock, and would there be a long line outside the bathroom if you did a task in there?
It is a multi stall bathroom, however there is a key-code to get in and not many people on my floor, so I often have it to myself.
Now for some random questions.
Everyone always seems to have a different view of what is humiliation, and what is embarrassment. Sometimes there is a grey area in the middle what are your definitions for them?

Oh goodness. I knew that was unclear when I wrote it. I enjoy getting a little blush to my cheeks, but not getting that heart racing thing. I also don't enjoy being called derogatory names.
If you could have your way with Jane for the day what would you do with her?
Watch movies on the couch, talk, and drink beer. Maybe some loud singing and inappropriate kissing once we got drunk. lol.
Would you make a good wing woman?
I don't know what that means, I googled it, and I think yes, I would make a great wing woman.
What color are your eyes?
Very, very blue. Pale blue in the middle with a dark blue ring around the edge.
Finally, I have been curious since you posted your blog has anyone said anything more to you about the facebook pussy shot? Like not believing you, making comments they wished it was really yours etc
No! Nothing happened, the only person who has mentioned it since has been justJane, but her and I just laugh and make jokes about it sometimes (I told her what happened the night it happened).

Thank you for asking questions!!
Old 12-21-2013, 09:01 PM   #36
Happy Me

Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandDom View Post
4.) As much as is realistically possible. Yes, I know some will be unreachable, but it's a more fluid wording that what I just wrote here.
That is an amazing pun.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #37
NorthlandDom

Quote:
That is an amazing pun.
I was hoping you'd catch that
Old 12-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #38
Happy Me

Flag Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I forgot to mention... My office is on the 3rd floor of a very urban downtown area, and has huge windows to the outside which face on another office building across the street. I wasn't really aware that people could see into my office until I looked over there the other day and someone waved at me!
Old 12-22-2013, 12:40 AM   #39
Happy Me

Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
16. What is something you've encountered that is not of itself erotic, but has caught you by surprise and turned you on?
Oh! I thought of one for sure! BEDTIME. Oh my! Someone I used to play with gave me a bedtime. I had no idea, and how much it aroused me every night just shocked my socks off!
If I think of better ones, I will answer again. I know this happens all of the time, I just can't think of them right now for some reason.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:18 AM   #40
masterrk

see how many markers you can fit in your pussy
masterrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #41
Happy Me

Asterisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrk View Post
see how many markers you can fit in your pussy
Okay, I will. The dares start tomorrow. This is another thing I have never done, so maybe it will be fun!
Old 12-22-2013, 01:41 AM   #42
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Oh! I thought of one for sure! BEDTIME. Oh my! Someone I used to play with gave me a bedtime. I had no idea, and how much it aroused me every night just shocked my socks off!
If I think of better ones, I will answer again. I know this happens all of the time, I just can't think of them right now for some reason.
Bedtimes are so hot. I just had one set for me recently, and it feels amazing

How many serious relationships have you been in?

How long did each one last?

What's your ratio of attraction to men vs. women?

Are you strictly a sub, or Domme too? If so, what's the ratio?

What's your most extreme fantasy?

What would your ideal relationship be like?

What's the worst pickup line you've gotten on gD? In real life?

What's the nature of your current relationship with your "dommy"? Just play partners? Serious relationship? Somewhere in the middle?

Is your "dommy" male, female, trans, etc?

Ride your dildo on your floor for me. 5 minutes of no more than the tip in, 5 minutes up to 1/3 of the way in, then 5 minutes as deep as it will go. :*

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #43
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
Bedtimes are so hot. I just had one set for me recently, and it feels amazing
How many serious relationships have you been in?
3: one guy and 2 girls
How long did each one last? 8 months (guy), 2 years, and 10 years.
What's your ratio of attraction to men vs. women?
I have been with 5 guys and 8 girls(ish). Until a little over a year ago I had not been with a guy for 20(ish) years. Right now I am unsure of my ratio. I suddenly really enjoy giving blow jobs!
Are you strictly a sub, or Domme too? If so, what's the ratio?
I am definitely both. I would guess about 80% Sub, 20% domme, but it seems to shift with my mood.
What's your most extreme fantasy?
I used to have one about a very extreme anal punishment, like this, but I don't really have that one anymore.
What would your ideal relationship be like?
Right now I just want the next person to be kinky and really, really, really, really nice. The rest of the details of things I wanted just kind of got lost in the mix of my life.
What's the worst pickup line you've gotten on gD? In real life?
"I m ur mastur now." - getDare
I somehow don't remember those real life ones. I live in a super urban area, and I walk to work. I think I get hit on, on average, about 3 times a day. Mostly guys just talk to me for a bit, and then ask for my phone number.
What's the nature of your current relationship with your "dommy"? Just play partners? Serious relationship? Somewhere in the middle?
I think it is about as serious as an online D/S relationship between two people who live 5,000 miles away from each other can be. Whatever it is, it is seriously amazing.
Is your "dommy" male, female, trans, etc?
Male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
Ride your dildo on your floor for me. 5 minutes of no more than the tip in, 5 minutes up to 1/3 of the way in, then 5 minutes as deep as it will go. :*
OMG. deschut (my dommy) is going to love that one!
I am probably going to do this one today.

Thank you so much for the dare and questions perkygirlie! You made me smile!
Old 12-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #44
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
I am definitely both. I would guess about 80% Sub, 20% domme, but it seems to shift with my mood.
That's my ratio. Thief! You need to be punished for that.

100 smacks to each ass cheek with a belt.
Then, fold a bath towel in half. Hold each end so it's taut, and work the fold between your labia. Now run the entire length of the towel up and back; make sure it's angled to rub your clitty too. Do that 100 times, then rub your raw clit until you orgasm. Think of me while you do it. Enjoy :*

Quote:
I used to have one about a very extreme anal punishment, like this, but I don't really have that one anymore.
OMG that is so hot. I love the imagery used in the story...blood from her abused ass mixing with cum from her pussy, trickling down...
Why don't you have that one anymore?

Quote:
OMG. deschut (my dommy) is going to love that one!
I am probably going to do this one today.

Thank you so much for the dare and questions perkygirlie! You made me smile!
I hope the dare does more than just make you smile

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #45
Happy Me

Thumbs up My first dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
A simple dare for you go to this site http://www.tevasama.com/Gor/posture.html chose 5 positions and hold them for 2 minutes each report back here on your choice and why also how it felt whilst in position
I first wanted to say that I was really excited about this one. It was my first ever dare on getDare, I have never done a task for a stranger before, I have also never done slave positions before (I love trying new things), and it seemed pretty mild! All of those things together made me look forward to it very much!

First I decided I should be like the lady in the pictures? So I got naked, and put a blanket on the floor (I have hardwood floors and kneeling on them gets to be pretty painful, pretty quickly), and set a 2 minute stopwatch.

I did these 5:
29: On my knees, legs spread, butt resting on my heels, wrists crossed above my head.

Before I started all of this I really thought 2 minutes would be super easy. I thought it was going to be kind of like yoga or something, but 2 minutes seemed short. About 30 seconds into this one I decided I was wrong, because my arms already started to lose circulation, and for the last minute and a half it was very uncomfortable! But, I held it.

32: On my knees and elbows, legs pretty spread, forehead on floor, hands on the back of my neck.
This position felt very nice! Like submissive meditation or something. In the last position I could watch the timer count down though, and in this one I was just waiting for the buzzer. 2 minutes feels like forever when I can't see the timer!!!

4: Laying on stomach, hands behind my back, elbows up, ankles crossed.
When I was laying down for this one, I didn't quite realize that my blanket was a bit too short, and I was in a little bit of a rush (I had just set a countdown timer!) and I hit my head a bit on the hardwood floor! Luckily there was a winter scarf that had fallen down right there, and I just moved that to be under my forehead.
This position, for some reason that is inexplicable to me, made me feel a little vulnerable. Maybe it was just the time building up too, putting myself in strange, very still positions, for someone I don't know? Idk, but my breathing started to get fast.
Oh! And laying directly on my boobs like that... that hurts!

5: Laying on back, legs spread, arms to side, palms up
After all the other ones, this one felt like vacation!

6: Standing, arms behind back.
These last 2 minutes, I don't even know how to explain how long they took to go by. Standing still is sometimes very difficult for me, and I had accidentally hidden the stopwatch when pulling up the picture of the position. I think about 30 times in the 2 minutes I almost broke it to check and make sure the timer was moving, because it felt like I was standing there forever!!

Overall, this was very enjoyable I think. I loved the controlled feeling it gave me, and the slightly uncomfortable feeling too. In hindsight, 2 minutes each is kind of perfect!

gtf, thank you so much for the fun first dare ever!

Advertisements
Kink Talk