Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-22-2019, 02:42 PM   #1
hornyrhino

Default Exposure/Humiliated

What interesting stories do you guys have about being exposed/humiliated in front of people. The more embarrassing the better!

Skype- Ahorny Rhino

KIK- Horneliustherhino

Email- [email protected]

Likes- Pics and Vids, Denial, Piss Play, Light Pain, Semi-public, Cross Dressing, Wedgies, More TBD

Dislikes- Poo Play, Public, Friends, Harsh Pain, Messy, Anal

Limits- Family, Illegal, Dangerous, Long Term Exposure, Extreme Public, Showing Face When Exposed
hornyrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:42 AM   #2
NaughtyAudrey

Sport Basketball

A few years ago, I met up with an old friend from college for a basketball game at the park. After shooting around for awhile (and a few drinks) I decided to challenge her to a strip basketball game: if you made a shot the other person has to take off an article of clothing. She played basketball in college and we were both fairly tipsy at this point so she took the bate and I figured I could easily embarrass her in public without exposing myself. Well I was very wrong. She made 4 baskets in a row, costing my my shoes, socks, t shirt and shorts. I blushed bright red but made the next 3 baskets in my bra and panties. She took off her shoes, socks and t shirt and then I missed. Then, she made the next shot costing me my sports bra. Embarrassed, I covered my breasts as much as I could as she missed the next shot. Lucky, I made the next basket so she had to take off her shorts and stand there in her sports bra and panties while I shot again. I ended up missing the next shot and she made hers, forcing me to take off my panties. Since I was now totally naked and embarrassed I asked for double or nothing, meaning that if she missed the next shot she had to strip naked, but if she made it I had to give her my clothes and run back to the car butt ass naked. Of course she made it and laughed as she re dressed, picked up my clothes and made me stand there completely nude while she walked to the car to unlock it. As soon as she got to the car, I took off running as fast as I could and thankfully no one was in the parking lot when I got there. I jumped in and quickly got re dressed. So there you have it: I lost at strip basket ball and streaked through a park and parking lot. I was completely humiliated.

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyAudrey for this post:
Old 05-30-2019, 10:20 AM   #3
hornyrhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAudrey View Post
A few years ago, I met up with an old friend from college for a basketball game at the park. After shooting around for awhile (and a few drinks) I decided to challenge her to a strip basketball game: if you made a shot the other person has to take off an article of clothing. She played basketball in college and we were both fairly tipsy at this point so she took the bate and I figured I could easily embarrass her in public without exposing myself. Well I was very wrong. She made 4 baskets in a row, costing my my shoes, socks, t shirt and shorts. I blushed bright red but made the next 3 baskets in my bra and panties. She took off her shoes, socks and t shirt and then I missed. Then, she made the next shot costing me my sports bra. Embarrassed, I covered my breasts as much as I could as she missed the next shot. Lucky, I made the next basket so she had to take off her shorts and stand there in her sports bra and panties while I shot again. I ended up missing the next shot and she made hers, forcing me to take off my panties. Since I was now totally naked and embarrassed I asked for double or nothing, meaning that if she missed the next shot she had to strip naked, but if she made it I had to give her my clothes and run back to the car butt ass naked. Of course she made it and laughed as she re dressed, picked up my clothes and made me stand there completely nude while she walked to the car to unlock it. As soon as she got to the car, I took off running as fast as I could and thankfully no one was in the parking lot when I got there. I jumped in and quickly got re dressed. So there you have it: I lost at strip basket ball and streaked through a park and parking lot. I was completely humiliated.
Sounds like great fun!!

Skype- Ahorny Rhino

KIK- Horneliustherhino

Email- [email protected]

Likes- Pics and Vids, Denial, Piss Play, Light Pain, Semi-public, Cross Dressing, Wedgies, More TBD

Dislikes- Poo Play, Public, Friends, Harsh Pain, Messy, Anal

Limits- Family, Illegal, Dangerous, Long Term Exposure, Extreme Public, Showing Face When Exposed
hornyrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:47 PM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

One of my diaper walks while wearing a mini skirt walks. Was given an exact path to walk which would take me past a group of coed teens.
I new this but mistress gave me no choice.
As I walked by the teens they started cat calling me. One got up and lifted my skirt, revealing a message on my diaper for them to see.
The message simply said "Use Me" and they did.
First my girly top was taken off then the skirt. The bra for stuffed with pinecones.
I was made to stand there while they made comments. Eventually one said that we need to teach baby how to suck dick. And every guy got there dick sucked while the girls offered tips on how to please him.
At some point later the skirt was wrapped around my head as a blindfold. I was asked if there was anything that I want to experience. im to scared to answer and they lead me to a picnic table and told to lay across the table, the pine cones really hurt when somebody sat on my back, the pantyhose and diaper comes off. I was told to give them a number I said 30 and received 30 whips with a branch.
Why 30? This is a biblical number.
The ribbing starts up when I'm now standing stark naked in front of them and they see my puny manhood and start teasing it.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:48 AM   #5
hornycpl

a close friend of ours who we have known for well over 20 yrs brought my wife back from his vacation a string bikini.
one evening at our house we played T/D.
his dare to her was to model the bikini he had bought her.
didnt leave to much to the imagination
hornycpl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk