Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-20-2019, 03:06 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Right Price

I will present a few scenarios, and 3 levels of each with different pay increases. You have to choose one, you can't say no to any.

$20 - Someone watches you shower but your back is to them behind a frosted door
$50 - They watch you shower with no door but you can keep your back to them
$100 - they watch you shower and you have to show them full frontal for most of it

$20 - Someone watches you masturbate but you're under the covers and they can't see much
$50 - they watch you masturbate with your penis out of your fly or your pants down enough to see your vagina
$100 - they watch you masturbate to finish butt naked and they can touch your privates once (a few strokes for penis, a quick in and out finger for vagina)

$20 - You are livestreamed sleeping, you are naked under the covers so you would only be seen by chance if you kicked the covers away
$50 - no covers, but underwear
$100 - naked, no covers

$20 - Run a block in your underwear
$50 - Run a block naked
$100 - Walk a block naked

$20 - Use the toilet at a restaurant with the stall door open
$50 - use the toilet naked with the door open
$100 - use the toilet and the bathroom is transparent but you are clothed (everyone in the building can see you use the bathroom)

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 05-20-2019, 03:17 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

$100 - they watch you shower and you have to show them full frontal for most of it
That doesn't sound too bad for that amount of money, I guess it's no touching so I'd be pretty happy to take the sweet sweet cash.

$20 - Someone watches you masturbate but you're under the covers and they can't see much
$50 - they watch you masturbate with your penis out of your fly or your pants down enough to see your vagina
$100 - they watch you masturbate to finish butt naked and they can touch your privates once (a few strokes for penis, a quick in and out finger for vagina)
I've only done this on cam so without being touched or showing face (mostly anyway) so, while embarrassing, I'd probably be happy doing this once I got over initial nerves.

$20 - You are livestreamed sleeping, you are naked under the covers so you would only be seen by chance if you kicked the covers away
$100 - naked, no covers
I'd never get to sleep without covers, tough luck livestreamers!

$50 - Run a block naked
No real experience with public nudity (at least not with a decent chance of being caught) so would have to run, although if I'm doing it I don't think boxerless is massively worse.

$100 - use the toilet and the bathroom is transparent but you are clothed (everyone in the building can see you use the bathroom)
There's something more vulnerable about using the bathroom so I'd take the lower risk. I'd probably not be able to go at all with people watching
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 04:06 PM   #3
dareloli

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Old 05-21-2019, 06:02 AM   #4
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:36 PM   #5
WetandNeedy

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial/Control, Nipple Play, Mild Exhibitionism, Verbal Humiliation, Guided Masturbation

Limits: Pain, Anal, Blood, Scat, Piss

You can check out my blog too https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=295910
WetandNeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:50 PM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Easy money I think. I'm a nudist and simply showing my naked body to someone who doesn't mind seeing is not a problem for me.

Since I don't know who are in what circumstances I think this is best for everyone involved.

$100 - naked, no covers
Mostly because I hate wearing underwear to bed and I hate being cold.

$50 - Run a block naked
In the dead of night. Nobody want's to see that.

Nobody want's to see that so this then.. least bad.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:18 AM   #7
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

$100 - naked, no covers

Old 05-22-2019, 06:56 PM   #8
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
I will present a few scenarios, and 3 levels of each with different pay increases. You have to choose one, you can't say no to any.

The second one is okay. And long as I don't have to look at them, this would be fine.

I don't like masturbating in front of people so I will go with this one. They can't see a lot this way.

$100 - naked, no covers
Don't like it but, is the least exposing option.

$50 - Run a block naked
I think this would scare me to death.

Again, would be scared to death but, this would probably be worth the money.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:07 PM   #9
deutschsub132

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:55 PM   #10
AnalSlave1

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:45 PM   #11
Hambone

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:17 PM   #12
rhl
getDare Succubus

$50 - no covers, but underwear, I can not sleep easily without covers.
I might still go fot thr 100 option

$50 - Run a block naked
$100 - Walk a block naked would this option be legal. It might be in some towns or cities like Portland whe nudity is legal

Old 05-24-2019, 12:17 PM   #13
grambow

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:13 PM   #14
mr willson

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

reply to email below and tell me you are from getdare and tell me about yourself.

[email protected]
mr willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:53 AM   #15
NaughtyAudrey

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk