Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-27-2019, 01:40 AM   #46
sissylovesfeet

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:59 AM   #47
jazz123

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.

PM Dares

like's: sissy <3 <3 <3, feminization, cum-play, sucking and fucking a dildo, anal, humiliation, toothepaste, humping, nipple play bodywriting, commando

neutral: hidden public, toilet control

dislike: family, friends, cam, pictures
sexmap
jazz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:55 AM   #48
Devi2412

So here are some scenarios and you choose which one you would rather do.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dressthat can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.

Always up for a well thought predicament dare!!!
Devi2412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:43 PM   #49
Slave Kitty

Go to the bar
Orgasm every other week
Blowjobs and handjobs
White shirt because as a female the first option is boring
Being fucked
Be used.
Limits: Scat eating, illegal, permanent, beastiality, pee drinking, dangerous.
PHOTOGRAPHS: Slut has the right to refuse any and all photos for any reason.
Slave Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:51 PM   #50
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:41 PM   #51
WetandNeedy

I would go to the bar since I wouldn't want my family and friends to see me like that but I get super horny just thinking about being naked in a bar, completely exposed and being touched by strangers.

Every other month, I love orgasm denial anyway and I'm not into feet.

Blowjobs and handjobs, I don't do anal.

I'd probably go with the dress, although the thought of wearing just the shirt is exciting.

Being fucked by my friend for sure, I wouldn't want to fuck a guy with a strap on.

I'd let anyone use me, I don't enjoy pain.

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial/Control, Nipple Play, Mild Exhibitionism, Verbal Humiliation, Guided Masturbation

Limits: Pain, Anal, Blood, Scat, Piss

You can check out my blog too https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=295910
WetandNeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:35 PM   #52
sissyAmie1337

sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 12:46 PM   #53
Eus

Likes: nippleplay, bondage, wetting, humiliation, cum, spit, feet, sneakers, piss, body writing, playing games, switch
Limits: public, social, facepics, public, poo, heavy pain, diapers, ball torture, xdressing, anal, cam, blackmail
pm dares
bdsm test results
Eus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 12:57 AM   #54
Bob123321

Likes: Nipple play, bondage, edging, pics, switch, hidden public, pm dares

Limits: Outdoors, face, scat, illegal, permanent, family, work, CBT, pee

Females if you want to control my Max2 let me know!

Kik: bob1233233
Bob123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #55
kyryn

non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 03:27 AM   #56
YoungFella

Talking

YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:09 PM   #57
Camiliaa

First of all, I love this, it's really creative!

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:33 PM   #58
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

This is where it gets interesting. I'd be perfectly comfortable in the white shirt and my underwear, but depending on where the mall is, if i know i'm not going to run into anyone i know, the pink dress might be more fun.

Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 03:37 PM   #59
Kenny1800

Kik: Kenny18016

Likes/Limits

My Dirtycode

PM Dares
Kenny1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 07:58 PM   #60
Sexenclaw

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. Your partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you.

Scenario #2- Your mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in your underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered. (except bottom will be covered too, since it specified I have underwear on)

Scenario #5- Your friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by your master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.

DISLIKES: Severe Pain, Scat, Heterosexual Dares

LIMITS: Photos/Videos, Full Public Nudity*, Blackmail, Pemrmanent Damage

*my full public nudity limit applies to places with 2 or more people other than myself, except for locker rooms and public restrooms
Sexenclaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk