Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-26-2018, 07:52 AM   #31
Moni K

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.

Limits: Pics & Vids, poo, pee, diapers, blood, public, illegal, blood
Moni K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:50 PM   #32
Littlemellife

Female

[QUOTE=AnalSlave1;3156266]So here are some scenarios and you choose which one you would rather do.

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their

Scenario #2 every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday. (Not that i like feet its just i couldnt go everyother month)

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. Id be a slave for anal.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom.

Scenario #5- being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. Sure

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:45 PM   #33
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you.

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and hand jobs or a slave for anal.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:00 AM   #34
Larah

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

No toys, only household items
Larah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:03 AM   #35
Feminizedboi

If i owe you a dare, contact ne on kik with what the dare was. I will follow through from there.

kik feminizedboi

Feminizedboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:17 AM   #36
TrippyPet

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:32 PM   #37
Vaylex

So here are some scenarios and you choose which one you would rather do.

I'm really shy and probably couldn't do anything public with strangers unless fully bound

assuming my mistress is someone I like then easy choice

refuse to answer till they give me both

I could just wrap my bottom with the shirt

I'd let certain girls take my ass. I'm not trying to fuck anyone without their consent though

since it's the opposite sex then I won't go against it
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:55 AM   #38
Kinky Lilly

1 bar, that sounds fun

2 lick their feet clean. I want to cum

3 id prefer oral/ hand but would offer both in attempt get in their good graces.

4 probaly the pink dress that covers me.

5 id rather be fucked

6boh sound fun
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:49 AM   #39
badboy3892

I guess it would expose me more than I already am if my face is in the picture, but I'm not terribly keen on the idea of letting strangers touch me.

Ugh, either way it's infrequent enough that I'll go completely insane, but licking somebody's feet would completely sicken and disgust me.

Very easy choice there, I don't like doing anal stuff myself whatsoever. I'd have no qualms about giving a man I find especially attractive blowjobs and handjobs though.

I don't generally crossdress but would be fine with doing it if I had to. I'd probably be more willing to go with the shirt only option if it weren't for the damn public nudity laws.

Given the implication that my female friend would have to fuck me with a strap-on and that I don't like that at all, I'd go with fucking her myself.

As much as I'd like sex and blowjobs I really couldn't do it with strangers I know literally nothing about. And the threat of getting my ass beaten raw by my mistress isn't a very strong deterrent to me anyhow...

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:35 AM   #40
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

Scenario #2- Your mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having an orgasm every other month or an orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in your underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered.

Scenario #5- Your friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend.

Scenario #6- You're being punished by your master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 03:40 PM   #41
Damion

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend. - Either/Or. Would depend on the friend.

kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:06 AM   #42
logan_

100% Exhib 100% Voyeur 100% Brat
96% RopeBunny 89% Sub 82% Masochist
Likes: semipublic masturbating & flashing, light risk, nighttime; dice dares, some pain, braless/commando, omegle, spanking, ice, nipple play
Ehh: more extreme pain, edging, humiliation/embarrassment, bodywriting
Limits: friends/fam, social suicide, gross/dirty, blood, pee/poo, face, anal
I own: clothespins, vibrator, collar, sleepmask, yarn?, 2 handcuffs
logan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:36 AM   #43
Perseus

Dislikes: Piss drinking, messy. crossdressing, semi public

Limits: Full public, blood, scat, permanent, face pics.
Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 12:33 AM   #44
jaycasanova

Kik: jasonporne12e

Likes: femdom, feet, dirty feet, tease & denial, privacy invasion, hypnosis, messy dares, CBT, hidden public, bondage, tape, glue, semi-permanent, chastity, TPE, blackmail, diapers, watersports
Dislikes: live cam, scat
Limits: full public, illegal, social suicide
jaycasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 01:34 AM   #45
Telmenec

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity.
They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday.

Telmenec is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk