Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-24-2019, 07:58 PM   #31
rhl
getDare Succubus

This sounds like a humiliating but fun challange. Anybody care connect up and try this with me?
Old 06-16-2019, 10:22 AM   #32
Tomg

Default 22 M Uk

I have been dared to get naked in both male and female toilets and i have jerked off in both infront of the mirrors and i was happy to do as i got a thrill out of it

Kik is Tomgraham21 happy for any female to pm me a Dare and i will show you proof

Last edited by Tomg; 06-18-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Tomg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:34 AM   #33
beof95
Distinguished Member

yes, on dares and/or orders, and in both

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:38 AM   #34
Bjames

I have a few times now, I’d guess 8-10 times all in the men’s ones. Most of the time it’s been a direct dare (I was semi nude in the toilets today to change into panties for a dare!) I think I’ve done it a few times on my own for a rush. I like semi public and it’s always a rush, I find when I have to take off my shoes and socks it’s the most nervous I get, probably because people can see under the stall and see my feet and assume I’m nude.

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

Limits: involving others, social media, skat, sounding and ID

PM/KIK DARES
Bjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:59 AM   #35
exterminans

Had a little challenge with a girl I met online a couple of years ago. Had to visit some public toilets, get naked, take a few pics and masturbate.
It wasn't that risky, but still pretty hot, especially as I knew that there was a girl doing the exact same thing at the same time somewhere else
exterminans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 11:13 PM   #36
Messupmyass

I’ve been naked and half naked in bathrooms multiple times for dares with a really creative guy I met in this site I’ll say some of the best dares he’s gave me for naked in a public bathroom: go to a public bathroom with 3 pieces of paper and a marker then when you get there strip naked and write on the paper Human Toilet. Piss On Me. Shit On Me then write Fuck Me on the ass and leave the marker as a buttplug then let people use you for your needs for the next hour

Go to a public bathroom in a sissy outfit but has to have a low skirt and panties then go into a public bathroom take off your panties and use them as a gag while you lift your skirt and for anyone that walks in bunk them with your ass while bending over holding up your skirt until 10 people have been butt shoved

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk