Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #31
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default It Started at Camp - Ninth Post

Luke had waited patiently for about an hour as the rest of the light dimmed in the western sky and the camp was plunged into moonlight. The moon was actually rather bright, there weren’t many clouds, and he smiled, for that would aid him with two parts of his plan. First, he would be more easily able to see what was going on in the camp site, secondly, he would be all the more hidden in the darkness behind the tree he had chosen as his hiding spot.

Nothing had happened for some time and he wondered if perhaps the girls had decided not to prank the boys this year. That seemed unlikely, but he was still considering that fact, and in turn, considering what they could do instead that would yield them an equal opportunity for fun, when he noticed movement. From across the camp he could just make out the shapes of a few girls leaving the bunk houses or tents and striking out for the boy’s side. Bringing up the camera, he peered through the viewfinder and watched as the girls picked their rival’s dwellings at random. He shook his head and chuckled, wondering which he would end up picking.

That’s when he heard a small noise near their own tent and brought his attention back to the immediate area. One girl was creeping toward their tent, and he couldn’t help but grin when he saw who. It was Zoe, the girl from his class...oh this was an interesting development. She was usually quiet, he thought...perhaps she had a hidden side to her. Either way, he made up his mind that she was going to be the perfect target for this. His camera came up and snapped a picture of her as she unzipped the front flap of the tent.

He waited, patiently, eyes riveted on the entrance, until perhaps two or three minutes later, she emerged and headed straight for him. He realized that this area, the very spot he was hiding in, could have been chosen as a hiding spot for whatever the girls had stolen. After all, they couldn’t take the ‘loot’ back to their own tents or bunks in case the councilors searched those. He took one more picture of the girl, whom he realized was carrying their underwear in her arms, and then ducked behind the tree to wait.

She passed within a few feet of him and immediately headed for a clump of bushes well into the darkness. Using his camera, he was able to watch her every movement, as she hid them, then stood and turned. He had stepped out from behind the tree at this point and was blocking her path, making her stop in her tracks. Precluding any comment from her, he said, “Hello Zoe.”

Not surprisingly, she seemed speechless for the moment, so he continued, “Golly Gee...I wonder just what a nice girl like you is doing out here at night, sneaking around and hiding things under bushes.” he shook his head, “Seems mighty suspicious to me, Bet the Councilors would like to know who stole the boy’s underwear tomorrow when they all start complaining.” He was tapping his fingers lightly on his camera, then turned, and took a few steps away, into the moonlight for a moment, where she could clearly see the device.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #32
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Well,

SeeNaked and I have decided that you were in for a treat; you've surely noticed the new posts .

The next part is the first that we really wrote in collaboration. Though I am the one posting it we both wrote in it, usually switching after one or two paragraphs.

It is also where you will be able to make your first choice. You will have until Wednesday March 14th to cast you vote. Please feel free to justify your decision and comment; it is so fun to watch discussions between readers!

Shy and SeeNaked
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #33
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default It Started at Camp - Tenth Post

Zoe realized that she had stopped breathing, surprised as she was at coming face to face with Luke. ‘Shit’, she thought, ‘I pick this as my first prank and get caught, figures’. Zoe had never been a good liar. She had never been put in a situation in which she would have to invent a cover story either. As such, she fell right into Luke’s web.

“Oh God”, she stuttered. “It’s just a stupid prank I got talked into doing by the other girls. They told me it happened every year” she continued, waiting for an answer from the boy, but he merely looked at her, a slight grin on his face as he made sure she saw the camera he was holding. “Come on, please don’t tell the councillors”, she begged. “I’ll bring everything back to your tent”, she persisted. Luke seemed to be taking extreme pleasure in making Zoe feel uncomfortable and she started to panic when he continued to hold his tongue. It was almost as though he expected her to say something. Finally, not being able to stand it anymore, she broke the silence once again, having no idea how much the words she’d speak would have an effect on her life: “why aren’t you saying anything? What is it you want me to say? What is it you want me to do?”.

“That’s more like it.” Luke said, with a hint of a smile still playing around on his handsome face. His hair was tousled and the blond strands stood out in the moonlight a bit, “Seems you’re in a bit of a bind, aren’t you... You don’t want me to go to the councilors, fine. In return, you’ll agree to do various tasks and commands that I will set. That means that you basically obey whatever I tell you to do.” He shrugged, “If not, I’ll see you in the councilor’s office tomorrow morning.” he paused for only a moment more, then turned as if to walk away.

“Wait”, Zoe said, anxiety gripping her once again. She took her hair elastic out once again, letting her hair cascade around her shoulders. “Wait”, she repeated. “Don’t you think that’s a bit intense? I mean, it’s just one stupid prank? And well...” Zoe’s arguments seemed to hit a wall, each word she managed to sound out became weaker and weaker as she saw that the boy in front of her would not budge. “Fine”, she said “but what do you mean by ‘various tasks and commands’?” she finally asked, before putting her hands in her pockets and looking at the ground.

Luke shrugged at first at her protests. He wasn’t planning on backing down, not now that he had her in his clutches, or rather in his camera. “Oh just some small things...” He was very noncommittal with his remark, since the things he had in mind were not exactly what most people would accept right away, then again, maybe she would. “Since you stole my underwear and that of my friend, you can take your own off right now and hand it to me...” He clicked his fingers and held out his hand, “Come on.”

At first, Zoe was certain that she hadn’t heard right, she couldn’t have. However, as she studied Luke’s traits, she saw that he was serious. Immediately, she became flushed with embarrassment and she was certain that despite the cover of darkness, it was plain to the boy. She tried to find a way out of the situation, but couldn’t. After all, she had agreed and her father had taught her that you were nothing if you couldn’t keep your word. At first, she thought of turning around, but she was afraid that the mischievous teen would sneak pictures of her as she removed her underwear. Placing her hands under her shirt and behind her back, she expertly unclasped her bra. Then, she placed each hand in the opposite sleeve to get the straps off her shoulders. Finally, with shaking hands, she pulled on the bra to remove it. ‘That was the easy part’ she thought. Next came the panties. Zoe was thoroughly relieved with her decision to wear shorts for the day. She put her left hand up the hole to her right short leg and grabbed the waistband. Then, she pulled down on the stretchy cotton fabric and painstakingly drew it over her knee and off her leg. The other side was easy to take care of and she removed her panties with a triumphant feeling; she had managed to remove her underwear without giving Luke the satisfaction of seeing her try to hide behind a bush or tree to first remove her clothing.

Looking up at Luke she remembered the second part of her task: handing her underwear over. She took a step forward and stopped in her tracks as a flood of embarrassment came over her. ‘Oh God, my panties are wet’, she thought ‘I can’t let him have them. This is so embarrassing’. Trying to buy some time, Zoe threw her bra to Luke while keeping her panties in her hands, placing them behind her back. She tried as best she could to wipe the moisture off as subtly as possible and waited to see how he would react to receiving only one of the two pieces of clothing.

He shook his head as she went about taking her underwear off. Surprisingly, and very cleverly, she managed to do it without showing more than a little bit of skin. He still took pictures though, especially of her taking her panties down her legs. When she tossed the bra at him, he caught it deftly, draped it over his shoulder and held out his hand, “Panties too...and don’t think you’re going to get away with trying to hide them from me like that.”

Zoe was annoyed with herself at how things had turned out during the day. Twice, she had been put under pressure and, not being able to think straight, had given a rash answer that had gotten her into some form of trouble. Knowing full well that it would be hard to back out now that Luke had pictures of her, she put her panties in a ball and threw them at the boy. “Ok, we’re even now” Zoe said once her underwear had been caught. “That means you can erase the pictures and I can go get some sleep”, she continued as she walked towards him in the direction of her bunkhouses.

Luke let out a soft chuckle, “In your dreams Zoe...” he shook his head, “I told you that you weren’t going to get away with not giving me the panties when I asked.” Oh yes, he had her now, and he wasn’t going to let her get away from him. He was going to make sure that he had plenty of fun with her, “You don’t get to go back to your bunkhouse just yet....first you have a choice to make...have you ever gone streaking before?”

“Streaking”, Zoe mumbled to herself, trying to remember what it meant. Then it hit her, she recalled hearing Camille brag about a dare she’d done that required her to streak across the football field at a party. Immediately, Zoe felt herself shake in anticipation, surely he wasn’t expecting her to streak through the grounds, was he? “No, I...I’ve never gone streaking”, she finally said with a trembling voice.

Luke had thought as much. He had counted on it. She wasn’t the kind of girl to do that anyway, unlike some of the other girls in their class at school...that girl Camille for one. Not many people knew that it was actually Luke that had dared her to do that. He chuckled softly, “Good...I hadn’t thought so. Of course, you don’t get to decide if you do it or not..” he laughed, the mischevious tone returning to his voice as he knew he had her backed into a corner, “What you have to decide is which part of you to show off. You’re going to take off your shirt or your shorts and hand it to me as well, then. You’re going to streak through the boy’s tents, in front of the bunkhouses and down to the bathhouse by the lake...I think there are towels down there...once you get there you’ll take off your other piece of clothing and run to your bunkhouse, where I’ll be waiting to recieve the last bit of your clothes...THEN you can go to bed...and I suggest you make up your mind quickly...”

‘And what if I don’t?’ Zoe thought, but did not mouth the words; she already knew the answer to that question. That did not, however, help her answer the actual question at hand: what *would* she take off to streak? She knew she would do it, knew that she had to do it, if only to appease Luke and perhaps satisfy his need for revenge. ‘Besides’, she thought, the boys would be pranking the girls the next evening, ‘perhaps I’ll be able to get even with him then’. But, that, was another matter entirely. She looked down at her slender body wondering: do I remove my shirt or my shorts?

Your choice:
1) Should Zoe start off her streaking without a shirt?
2) Or should she start it off without her shorts?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #34
Vodin30
getDare Devil

great story, Keep it going

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #35
zac
getDare Sweetheart

wow amazing! keep it up! x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #36
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Need some votes here guys!

Ok Peoples!!! Just to make sure you all understand what's going on, make sure that you tell us which of the two choices at the end of Shy's post you want Zoe to choose...and if you want, tell us why you think so too! What you readers pick is what happens!

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #37
em52388

Glad to see the choice element is back.

The shirt would be the fastest way out initially but if she hands over the shorts now she can take off the shirt as soon as she gets away from the lights and wont need to stop when she reaches the lake. She can just make a B line for her bunk and call it a night sooner.

With that logic I vote that Zoe sucks it up and hands over her shorts first.

Since there is talk of streaking in this story I thought I'd throw out a quote and see if anyone gets the reference. "DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!"

Last edited by em52388; 03-10-2012 at 06:26 AM.
em52388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #38
em52388

Default Come on everybody

I can't be the only one with a vote here. I'm as interested in hearing what everyone else has to say on the matter as our wonderful authors. So lets hear what you all have to say.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #39
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I hope she looses the shirt, it will be the most revealing and embarrassing

Keep up the good work, both of you.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #40
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I agree with em52388. She should lose the shorts.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #41
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Shorts, her boobs, (depending on the size, will bounce alot if she does the shirt)
Great job guys!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #42
jeff10145

i say shirt first and wooow so far another great story just like your last one and seenaked your doing really good to i love it so far another story by you that is bookmarked and one that i shall follow all the way till the end.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #43
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Great story. And i vote for the shirt as i am a tit girl lol
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #44
kwoody

Great story so far!

My vote is for the shirt. It probably seems like the easiest way out at first.
kwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:37 AM   #45
em52388

Default My OCD Compels Me

I don't like holes in my logic and there is a big one starring me in the face. This isn't an attempt to sway any votes (naked is naked and it doesn't matter where she starts). This is just me trying to clarify where I was coming from when I cast my vote.

Every camp I ever went to when I was younger was known for sending campers home if they were caught out of their sleeping quarters after the recommended lights out time. Keeping that in mind it would make sense for Zoe to do the given task in a way that would minimize her chances of encountering a councilor and being sent home by being able to keep moving. Since she will have to stop to remove her shorts she increases her odds of getting caught and being sent home early (no fun there). But if she starts with the shorts off she can pull her shirt off on the run and she'll never have to stop.

Again not trying to sway votes but I hope this will better show where I was coming from.

Advertisements
Kink Talk