Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2020, 11:53 AM   #856
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
mostly doing crazy stuff/playing around with my bfs dick no limit there <3

if you got new dares keep posting them ill still do them if i like them ;P
Any progress on convincing your bf to take a Carwash bath?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 10:06 AM   #857
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Any progress on convincing your bf to take a Carwash bath?
He wont do this because most of the dares hes doing are only dick related because there he got like almost no limits *-* crazy
But he also did some nude walks sometimes <3

Tonight it will be still very warm so i thought id go for a nude walk and walk 10km and special things you want me to do on my way haha? clothes will stay at home! <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 07-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #858
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Take a blindfold and some rope with You. For every 20 min of walking You should stop by a tree, tie your ankles to the back of the tree, put on the blindfold and Edge.

Also You should add some writing on your body before going out.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Haunted for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 03:53 AM   #859
beof95
Distinguished Member

I think this game is just right for you

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to beof95 for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 07:01 AM   #860
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
I think this game is just right for you
Oh hey, I made this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at you for posting it or anything, I'm actually kinda flattered. And a bit surprised that my work got enough attention to be reposted like that.
There are a few more I've made. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here, if anybody wants to check them out feel free to PM me.

Also, just wanted to let you know I've been lurking here for a while.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 07-25-2020, 04:08 AM   #861
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Take a blindfold and some rope with You. For every 20 min of walking You should stop by a tree, tie your ankles to the back of the tree, put on the blindfold and Edge.

Also You should add some writing on your body before going out.
So in that night the nude walk took me about 2,5 hours and i mostly jogged *-*
the plan was to walk 5km to the nearest other city (through forest, a park and a big street which i need to cross *-* ) and back so 10km in total ♥

I started at my house naked at about 3:15am ♥ since you wanted me to write something on me i asked aylin... *-* then she wrote following writings on me:
-My real full name and adress on my back (she told me after i was back home)
-"Film me" and "Take pics" on boobs ♥
-"Fuck me" on my belly with an arrow down to my pussy ♥

i started walking with only a blindfold a rope and my phone ♥ the first 10 minutes i was jogging straight through my neighborhood but nobody was awake there (or at least i didnt saw anybody until i reached the forest`s entrance) ♥ inside the forest it was very scary haha *-* sooooo dark (i had to use my phone light) and always there are such noises (animals i guess).. *-* i was never sure if there was a person standing and watching me (i put myself on display using that light) or if there was just an animal *-* i really hurried through the forest so i reached the street quite fast ♥ and as i thought there were almost no cars driving on that street but still like every 30 seconds or less a car appeared ♥ Everything went so fast and good so far but at that street i had to wait quite for a long time to get a good chance to cross the road so the timer beeped and i had to tie myself to a tree *-* i then went to a medium size tree which backsite was visible from the street and i tied my ankles to it so i was standing on the not open side, then i put on my blindfold and started playing with my boobies and my pussy ♥ hearing those cars passing and animals sounds helped me edging very fast so i quickly could take off that blindfold and untie my feet ♥ its always that moment when you take off a blindfold and dont know if there was anybody watching the whole time or you were just alone *-* i was a bit scared to know but luckily nobody caught me (didnt expect anybody seeing me there) ♥ When there were finally no cars visible i then ran over the street and then had to jog a few meters along the street to reach the park entrance *-* When i was in the middle of the road i saw a car coming again so i had no choice as letting a few people see me and hope they just dont know or recognize me *-* 4 cars passed while i jogged to the park entrance, 1 of them stopped... *-* LUCKILY it was nobody i knew, but a car full of drunk like 19-20yo people, 3 boys and 1 girl was not much better they instantly made jokes and took pics of course and then wanted me to get inside their car *-* i really considered what could happen if i did but then better said no and left quickly *-* luckily the park entrance was near so i could hide between trees again quickly ♥

i dont have much time now so ill cut this report a bit :/

In the park a few drunk bikers were around and i also got seen by one i guess but she didnt react she just looked in my direction but it was dark so maybe she didnt saw me *-* When i finally reached the other city at the end of the park (5km, half the route i planned) i just let the situation sink in a bit *-* I was standing fully naked with nothing to cover myself and very exposing body writings (and i didnt even knew the most exposing one so far) in another city at a crossing 5km away from my home and my clothes at about 4:20am (of course i also tied up myselfe and edged every 20 min on my way always using my phone as timer) ♥ i noticed the sun would go up soon and i should be at home before that time *-* i looked at my phone what time the sun would go up and it said about 5:30am*-*
so i told myself to hurry a bit on my way back*-* i took a shorter but way more risky route and even when i saw a biker i just continued jogging just hoping they wouldnt stop ♥ it was the dumbest idea i could have in that situation because running on a big opens place where i knew probably people would be without caring to get seen *-* i mean if the plan would have worked the the gate was opened it would have been so much shorter to get home but in that moment i just realized i was standing near the center of the park on a open field where a group of people were sitting and drinking and smoking and i then had to turn around and walk naked passing them again this time showing my front *-* they watched but they didnt even took a pic or said anything so it could have ended worse ♥ i walked back and to the other route again ♥ when i reached the street again it seemed to be a bit brighter than before already ♥ crossing the street this time i just shit about getting seen because after the last time i knew it would just take too much time and now there would only be more cars not less, so i just ran and again many cars passed *-* nobody stopped this time ♥ in the forest i took another route again.. it was not shorter but it was a route i picked on another dare and there was a fallen tree which had short branch pointing upwards which i used to fuck the tree ♥ i wanted to visit that place again ♥ it took me some time to find it but i found it and i fucked that tree again and it was goood again haha ;P who remembers what happend last time there? ;P On the rest of the way in the forest nothing special happend but the last way through my neighborhood were daring *-* because it was already daytime and i really dont want them to see me there naked like that *-* but i had no choice i decided to just jog very nervously the shortest way to my backyard inside my house where aylin waited for me with a friend of her which didnt had sex for a while and aylin said she could help and decided he could fuck me *-* i mean i then let him fuck me but why does she decides who im fucking?! ;P ♥
The following 7 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 07-26-2020, 06:39 AM   #862
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Half steps

Pick a medium length route. One that is easy to walk on.

Now measuring the length between the front side of you back foot and the back side of your front foot while walking. Now halve that distance and tie your ankles together with a rope that long.

Now you have to walk the route there and back while only being able to move at half stride.

Stop and edge at the half way point to take a break.

As usual Aylin can spice things up if she wants. Enjoy.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 01:05 PM   #863
dragoneau

Well, thanks again for your amazing report

Quote:
[...] a route i picked on another dare and there was a fallen tree which had short branch pointing upwards which i used to fuck the tree ♥ i wanted to visit that place again ♥ it took me some time to find it but i found it and i fucked that tree again and it was goood again haha ;P who remembers what happend last time there? ;P
Isn't that the tree where a young motobiker caught you and had fun ordering you ?
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 04:51 PM   #864
bdsmlover24

Here is a dare similar to the previous one , but more daring :

When the sun is falling down, take your car and drive to a city not too far but quite big (not yours so you won't be caught by someone you know normally). Let the car outside the city, like 15 min of walk to enter the city. Then undress naked, take a short towel (short enough so you can't tie it around you), handcuffs (or rope if you haven't), a timer and you can take a mask too if you want to cover a part of your face.

Take some tape too, so you can close the car and hide the keys near to it, like taped on a tree brench. Your goal now is to walk to the city and to touch with your ass the wall of three buildings : the city hall, the main church and the train station !
You can choose the order and the way to go there, but you cannot go back to your car until you rubbed your ass unto this three buildings.

But there are a few catches :

First you cannot run or jog in any circumstances, only walk !
Second you have to set a timer every 15min, and when it rings you have to tie your hands to a street light in your back. Stay like that 2min each time, so it not too long, but keep your as closed, no matter what happens. No cheating Remember you have a small towel with you, so you can try to use it to hide something as long as it is not roll around you. Be creative !
And last but not least, you will have bodywriting on you. You should have "film me" and "take pics" on your front, together with "send them to" and a mail address. And on your back you should have "10$ and I am your slave for a wall night" together with your full name, address, your mail address, and your phone number.

If you want it to be more sexual, you can tape a vibro on your clit and turn it on low every time you wait on a street light.

Good luck !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 05:09 PM   #865
beof95
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
Oh hey, I made this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at you for posting it or anything, I'm actually kinda flattered. And a bit surprised that my work got enough attention to be reposted like that.
There are a few more I've made. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here, if anybody wants to check them out feel free to PM me.

Also, just wanted to let you know I've been lurking here for a while.
Grate work, love the rulette

And I think another race between you and your frind is in order
Rules:
each one of you can place 2 things in a bag, you leave that bag up on a tree
then you move away from it for like 1km, strip naked an lock your clothes in the car or another bag
winner gets dressed in whatever was in the bag, loser eats winner out till an orgasm and is tied to the tree for 1h with a blindfold and headphones

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 01:30 PM   #866
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneau View Post
Well, thanks again for your amazing report

Isn't that the tree where a young motobiker caught you and had fun ordering you ?
nope it wasnt a motobiker ;P
Old 07-27-2020, 05:36 PM   #867
misteur31

be in public transport with a short dress and a cucumber in the vagina and written on your thighs : your name, address, phone number and "take a pic", for 10 good minutes you leave your legs open for anyone to take it in photo, watch a video on your phone with earphones so as not to know who to watch, you can put on a mask, if someone comes to see you then you earn the right to cum if not go home .
Old 08-14-2020, 06:12 AM   #868
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteur31 View Post
be in public transport with a short dress and a cucumber in the vagina and written on your thighs : your name, address, phone number and "take a pic", for 10 good minutes you leave your legs open for anyone to take it in photo, watch a video on your phone with earphones so as not to know who to watch, you can put on a mask, if someone comes to see you then you earn the right to cum if not go home .
long report short: i got caught by the train personal (did this in a train), she called the cops, i had to stop (the cops just give me a warning but still not good) *-* the woman was very mad but the cops just looked like they would think: "you called the cops because of that??".

I had to take out the cucumber obviously but couldnt wear panties because i dont have any ;P (yes really mostly never have panties with me i prefer the fresh air ;P)

no big report on this dare even when i really liked the dare (guess ill repeat it, but the problem is i cant decide which person is catching me if i dont let them catch me intentionally (which i wont do)) *-*

still i was like 5-7 min with legs spread and a whole cucumber in my pussy (obviously much still outside of my pussy because its too long) *-* my adress and phone nr and second name wasnt written on me because thats too private as i said: last time it was aylin without telling me who wrote that info on my back
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 01:33 PM   #869
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Oh wow! Glad you’re okay! (You are okay, right?)

Did the cops record your personal information?
The officers that responded- does their specific police department cover the areas you typically do your dares in, or were you far enough away from home?

Asking because if you’re caught by cops again, there’s a pretty good chance they wouldn’t know another cop gave you a warning.

It’s great they were so unfazed by you! They must be used to dealing with more serious things.

Last edited by loopback; 08-14-2020 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Typo
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 01:39 PM   #870
misteur31

Quote:
long report short: i got caught by the train personal (did this in a train), she called the cops, i had to stop (the cops just give me a warning but still not good) *-* the woman was very mad but the cops just looked like they would think: "you called the cops because of that??".

I had to take out the cucumber obviously but couldnt wear panties because i dont have any ;P (yes really mostly never have panties with me i prefer the fresh air ;P)

no big report on this dare even when i really liked the dare (guess ill repeat it, but the problem is i cant decide which person is catching me if i dont let them catch me intentionally (which i wont do)) *-*

still i was like 5-7 min with legs spread and a whole cucumber in my pussy (obviously much still outside of my pussy because its too long) *-* my adress and phone nr and second name wasnt written on me because thats too private as i said: last time it was aylin without telling me who wrote that info on my back
glad to hear that you liked this dare and sorry that the woman called cops

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public