Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-12-2020, 11:36 AM   #16
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 10)

“Losing in The Dungeon has its consequences,” the DM was saying as Maureen left the stage. A camera followed her, and she was led into a room with a bed that had straps attached in several places. She was instructed to lay on the bed, and she was strapped down. Wires and electrodes were then attached to her arms and legs.

Bzzzzt! An electric shock was sent to her left thigh. Maureen strained against the straps and yelled, “Fuck!” A few seconds later, another shock was delivered to her right arm. Every 3 to 4 seconds, another Bzzzzt. Maureen was writhing and squirming.

“Rat bites can be most painful,” the DM quipped. “We’ll check back with her in about 10 minutes.” Nancy and John exchanged worried looks, and the game continued.

Last edited by tallguy2241; 04-15-2020 at 10:42 PM.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 04-15-2020, 10:54 PM   #17
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 11)

The game progressed for a while, with Nancy and John each accumulating about $5000 (since they only had to split it two ways), until in one room, John’s character fell through a trap door, which Nancy avoided. Their characters were now separated. There was a $2000 treasure in the trap room, which Nancy pocketed, and announced that her character was leaving the dungeon.

John tried making his way to an upstairs, but before he could find one, his character encountered a succubus, who easily overpowered his character. John shrugged his shoulders and quipped, “Lost to a succubus? Sounds good to me!”

He would soon regret those words.
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 04-16-2020, 04:12 PM   #18
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 12)

John, of course, had to strip down, and was led offstage. He was brought to a room very similar to the one Maureen was taken to…it may have even been the same room. There was the bed and straps here as well. John was strapped in, and in walked a tall, cute brunette.

Any guess on who walked in? It sure surprised me.
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #19
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 13)

No, it wasn’t Michelle. At this point, that wouldn’t have surprised me.

It was Tina, from my episode of “War of the Sexes”. A tall brunette with an almost perfect figure, she came in wearing a hot leather dominatrix outfit. From his anticipation, and after seeing Tina, Jogn was hard almost instantly.

Tina walked over to John, grabbed his cock, and without any lube, began vigorously stroking. John writhed…whether from the roughness of the stroking, or the pleasure, it was hard to say. Probably some of both. It wasn’t long before John shot his load, his cum covering his cock, balls and stomach.

With a smile, Tina scooped up some of the cum, and smeared it on John’s face, including a good amount on his lips. John was feeling so good, he didn’t seem to care.

But Tina wasn’t done. She grabbed his cock again, still mostly hard, and rubbed the head, slowly at first, eventually palming it with ever faster and faster circles. Clearly John’s writhing was not from pleasure anymore. But no matter how much he squirmed, Tina was able to keep up with her torture. After several minutes, and a few screams from John, Tina let go, kissed John lightly on his now over-sensitized cock head, and walked out.
The following 4 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 05-03-2020, 07:58 AM   #20
omgedu04

Thanks for the last part! I couldn't wait for it!

guys let's play tord on KIK: omgedub
omgedu04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:14 AM   #21
Ellie_Maid_321

Are you still accepting new players?
Ellie_Maid_321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:25 PM   #22
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 14)

Weeks passed. Months passed. Apart from occasional episodes of The Dungeon, and a pretty steady run of All or Nothing, there was mo sign of any other shows. It was almost as if St. Clair Productions had disappeared. In time, I forgot all about the Tournament of Champions show.

Then one day, almost a year after my last appearance, I got a phone call. The voice I heard made me nearly drop my phone. “Hi Rob.”

It was Michelle.
Old 05-23-2020, 12:08 PM   #23
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 15)
Ok, Rob…just play it cool, I thought to myself.

“H..h..h…hi Mi… Mi….Mich….Michelle” Yeah, really cool.

“Relax, Rob. Breathe. Karen asked me to call you. Your Tournament of Champions show will start filming next month. You need to make arrangements to get the time off.”

“Start filming? How long is this going to take?” I asked.

“About a month. This is going to be epic. We have been preparing this for months,” she said.

“We?”

“Yeah. I got hired a while back by Karen’s studio, and I have been working my way up. I’ve been part of the design group for this show.”

“That’s great! I’m so happy for you.”

“Thanks, Rob. So you will need to be at the studio at 8 AM on Monday, the 25th,” she said.

“I’ll be there. My boss already knows that this was a possibility, so that should be no problem. What should I wear?”

“Anything is fine.”

“Will I see you there?”

“Maybe. Take care, Rob.”
Old 05-23-2020, 03:26 PM   #24
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Yipee! Welcome back!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:15 AM   #25
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

I'm looking forward to seeing how the tournament goes, especially if it is going to take a month of filming. What challenges do they have in store for the contestants that take that long?

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:55 AM   #26
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 16)
I spent the next few weeks making all the arrangements needed for the time I would be filming the show. Time off from work, letting family and friends know I would be away for a while, and getting my cousin to look after my apartment. I had to bribe him by letting him use my car while I was away. If anything happened to it, there would be hell to pay!

The night before, I barely slept. That morning, since my car was staying behind, I took an Uber to get to the studio. Noting my destination, the driver asked, “Isn’t that the place that does all those crazy game shows?” I told him it was. “Are you going to be on one of them?”

“I’ve already been on two. This will be my third,” I said.

“That’s so cool! Can you tell me what this one is about?”

Since I had no idea, I just said,” Sorry, the contract won’t let me say.”

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Still, good luck to you, man.” I thanked him, gave him a good tip, and entered the lobby to the studio.
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 05-30-2020, 05:30 AM   #27
Manofmysteries

Default Can't wait for the next instalment

Great story and very addictive. Wish these shows were real, but for now I will just keep playing your online thread.

Can't wait to meet the new contestants (I will be interested to see if I can figure out who you are basing your characters on)
Limits: permanent marks, scat, public humiliation, facial exposure

Getdare Gameshow
Total points 2100
Manofmysteries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:33 PM   #28
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 17)
Walking into the lobby, I was greeted by Lori, the personal assistant for Karen St. Clair. “Hi, Rob. So good to see you again,” she said.

Remembering how much of me she saw the first time I saw her, I could feel my face get hot. “Hi, Lori. Good to see you too. Where do I need to go?”

“Follow me. Everyone else came in from out of town, so we picked them up from the hotel. We’re just waiting for you so we can get started.”

She led me to a large conference room. In it were 24 chairs arranged in a circle. Twent three of them were already occupied. Feeling a little embarrassed for being the last one there, I made my way to the empty chair. On one side of that seat was an attractive redhead, on the other was Meghan, from my episode of “War of the Sexes.” She got up as I approached, and gave me a big hug. “I’m so glad you’re here. I’ve been looking forward to seeing you again,” she said.

It’s nice to see you as well,” I replied, a bit overwhelmed by the greeting. We sat, and I said “Hi” to the redhead to my right. She introduced herself as Rorry.

I looked for Holly, and spotted her 5 seats around to my right. I tried to catch her eye and wave to her, but she was talking to the guys next to her, and didn’t notice me.

Just then, Karen St. Clair walked in. “Now that everyone is here, let’s get started.”
The following 3 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 06-05-2020, 08:50 PM   #29
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 18)
Karen walked into the center of the circle. “So happy to see you all again, fulfilling your contractual obligations.” A few people chuckled. “What we have planned for you is our biggest game yet. Lots of adventure, and big money….$100,000”. She paused for a moment. “Each.”

That got our attention. We were thinking the grand prize was going to be that much for just the winner. Now we were all getting that?

“So….we are all getting $100,000?” I asked.

“Potentially, yes. If all of you make it to the end, you will each get $100,000.”

“And if we don’t,” asked Meghan.

“Those who do make it to the end will split the pot.”

Meghan asked, “So if only one of us makes it to the end, that person gets 2.4 million?”

“That’s right,” Karen said with a grin. This got a lot of chatter from us.

“Okay, okay. So let’s do the introductions,” Karen said.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:07 PM   #30
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 19)

“From episode 1, Maya and Sheldon.” Both stood. Maya was tall….very tall…about six foot! A light skinned ebony, with some very nice curves, straight black hair, but dyed red. She looked to be in her early 30’s. Sheldon was also very tall…about my height, at 6’6”, with a heavy build, and brown hair.

“From episode 2, Gareth and Kay.” (I found out later she spelled her name “Kah” but at the time what I heard was “Kay”). Gareth was about six feet tall, with short blonde hair styled in a quiff. Kay….Kah! was fairly tall as well, about 5’9”, a little on the skinny side, with long brown hair tied in a braid, and cute looking glasses.

“From Episode 3, Jane and Jay.” Jane was not tall…only about 5’3”. Dark skin, long dark hair, and a nice fit looking body. Jay was an older guy, maybe about 50…there was a little gray in his short cropped hair. As he stood he said something to the girl to his left, and then seemed to crack up at his own joke.

“From episode 4, Matilda and Jake.” Matilda was about 5’4”, another dark skinned beauty, pleasingly plump, with extra padding in all the right places. Jake was about 6’, slender build, blonde hair and thin designer glasses. There was something about him that seemed a little mysterious.
The following 9 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk