Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-05-2020, 05:23 AM   #1
Twisted_Master

Male 34/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

34/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hi, I am looking for a sub or slave again.... Anyone game?

If you have any questions after reading this, ask away. After all, I don't expect you to accept my invitation just from reading this post!

I brief, I would like to speak to girls/women of any age who embrace or are interested in exploring their more filthy desires - partly by discussion and fantasy and partly by being my eager little task slut (in due course - I don't expect you to do my bidding from the start before we have built the basis that a sub-dom relationship needs ... on the other hand I will be delighted if you want to jump straight in!). Your experience doesn't matter because if always like to get to know a sub so I can understand what works best for her.

First, a little about me....

I am a 33 year old male married to a wonderful wife, which is absolutely brilliant, apart from the fact that my other half doesn't share many of the twisted desires that I harbour and I have told her as much as I can but she really doesn't understand the sub-dom concept or my desires due to abuse in her past so this is my secret outlet.... and that's hopefully where you come in! I am friendly, considerate and literate but despite that, I also love dominating eager little sluts! I love finding out about their lusts and desires and helping them explore them and expand their limits! I can be a kind, guiding master or a cruel, demanding master but I like to first understand what treatment a slut best responds to so that I can bring out the best in her!

I should also say that, while I have some strong requirements below, I am more than willing to talk about these.

My tastes

Generally, I love pushing limits and simply adore a woman who has such a insatiable sexual appetite that they are willing to look for pleasure wherever they can find it. I love even more women who more than anything, love to be used in the most extreme ways imaginable. Some of the ways that I love to use such eager sluts are as follows:
Orgasm control
Sleep control
Clothing control
Rough sex
Deepthroating
Skull fucking
Anal
Fisting
Squirting
Piss-play
Stretching
Extreme insertions
Risky situations
Spanking, beating and other pain infliction
Tit tying
Humiliation
Degradation

Of course, while I will be delighted if you like all of the above, this is by no means necessary - I will take into account what you do and do not like.

Poo, blood, vomit, needles and anything that will dangerously harm anyone does not have a place in my fantasies and never will.

My expectations of you

You MUST be willing to:
-share photos (although not necessarily from the start)
-submit to my control and perform tasks for me (again, not necessarily from the start)
-let me see the dark and twisted aspects of your sexuality.

I also expect you to be eager to push the limits of your depravity and show to me what a fantastically filthy whore you can be for me! I expect you to reply to emails/messages as regularly as your life permits and to write detailed replies. I also expect you to be willing to explore our dark desires by chatting and writing filthy fantasies together! Of course, I understand that all of this comes second to your real life - I don't want to cause any issued and understand that your availability will vary.

Finally, I expect you to be honest! This doesn't mean I expect you to tell me your personal details, rather I just want you to tell me when you aren't comfortable with something. And, of course, be honest and tell me when you have been a bad girl... so that I can punish you!

Oh, and finally, I expect you to PM me or email me NOW at [email protected] or kik me at your_twisted_master.

Go on now, what are you waiting for? Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for!
The following user says Thank You to Twisted_Master for this post:
Old 06-05-2020, 11:28 PM   #2
Twisted_Master

Good morning all. I online now (starting my weekend with a relax in bed) if anyone wants a chat.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:21 AM   #3
Twisted_Master

Any submissive females fancy a chat on Kik now - see if we share some tastes?
Old 08-05-2020, 11:21 PM   #4
Twisted_Master

I'm still looking, so please come chat if you're interested at all

Advertisements
Kink Talk