Old 02-06-2016, 03:26 PM   #61
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

[Small author's note to peejay89 and nonstopdisco if you must play a game of strip FIFA yourselves then the rules are if you both end up naked while still playing then you can give out dares instead of removing clothing hope that clears things up]

Adam is just out of the shower and still dripping wet as he walks into his bedroom. His Sunday has been ruined after a night of heavy rain left his team's game abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch. So the blonde has nothing to do all day and just when he is debating wasting his afternoon watching Netflix his phone buzzes. Adam is surprised to see a text from Simon as the blonde has not had much contact with the big defender since their last game of strip FIFA.

Hey man how u doing? Enjoying our day off lol, Simon's text reads.

Chuckling to himself Adam shoots back a quick text, Doing good man dead bored though.

No sooner has Adam put his phone down than it vibrates into life with Simon's reply.

Yeah really bored here too, fancy coming over for a game of FIFA?

Adam wonders if Simon wants to play strip FIFA and honestly Adam is looking forward to playing another game against him. He knows he can complete his losing dare from their last game and get revenge for losing all in the one trip.

Adam's fingers quickly type, Sure man I'll be right over.

10 minutes later Adam is dressed and walking onto the large estate where Simon lives thankful that the heavy rain has eased off. In his pocket Adam is carrying the digital camera that is full of Josh's naked pictures. Adam is nervous about handing pictures of his best friend over to Simon but it would have been far worse if he had not completed the dare. Walking up to Simon's house Adam starts to feel nervous, the last game he played against Simon saw him winning right up until the last 5 minutes when suddenly Simon pulled back two goals. It was a very impressive display of FIFA skills from Simon but Adam now knows how good Simon is at FIFA so knows he will have to play a perfect game in order to win.

"Hey man," Simon says opening the door the second Adam appears on his driveway.

"Hey," Adam replies walking up to the large defender carefully stepping round a large puddle.

"Is it raining?" Simon asks looking at Adam's still wet hair.

"No it's just stopped," Adam answers before stepping into Simon's house.

The blonde kicks off his shoes before turning round to see Simon looking at him with a nervous expression.

"What's up man?" Adam asks noticing the big defender looking more uncomfortable than normal.

"I honestly didn't think you would come around again after last time," Simon finally admits.

"Why cause I lost?" Adam replies raising his eyebrow suspiciously.

"Yeah and well," Simon lowers his head so he is talking to Adam's feet, "You had to strip right down to your boxers last time."

Adam shrugs his shoulders, "Yeah I guess so but that didn't make me not wanna come back and play again Simon honestly it made me want to come over more and beat you in a rematch."

"Oh," Simon says looking up in surprise, "I thought you were like pissed at me."

Laughing Adam shakes his head, "No the only reason it's been so long man is that I had trouble completing your dare."

"My dare?" Simon replies looking confused, "What dare?"

Adam's face drops, all that effort he put into getting Josh's naked pictures and Simon doesn't even remember the dare. Simon still looks confused and Adam takes a second to wonder if he should even remind the big defender about what he made him do.

"Oh you mean the forfeit," Simon says suddenly in realization.

"Yeah," Adam replies as the inside of his stomach starts to tighten with nerves.

"So you did it?" Simon questions and the blonde nods.

Simon lets out a low whistle impressed that Adam would actually do the forfeit.

"Did Josh mind?" The big centre back questions again wanting to know everything about how Adam got the pictures.

Once again Adam feels the knot in his stomach tighten, he and Simon are just not as close as him and Josh are so every small secret is much harder to express. Adam ponders telling Simon that Josh agreed to the pics but that would be a straight out lie and Adam is sure Simon would try to talk to Josh about it.

"He erm doesn't know," Adam finally admits.

"Holy shit dude," Simon says gasping in shock, "You did it without his permission."

"Well not really I beat him in a game of strip FIFA and his forfeit was to take naked pictures," Adam says quickly but Simon still looks stunned.

The big defender just stares at Adam wondering how deep their strip FIFA games go. Simon has always enjoyed reading online stories about strip games or truth or dare stuff but this is real life and with people he knows. Ever since the first strip FIFA game Simon has been online daily looking around You Tube for more strip FIFA videos. He still almost cannot believe that his own team mates play strip FIFA with each other and Simon also can't believe that he actually played a strip game and won. Adam just shrugs trying to be cool about it even though the guilt about taking Josh's naked pictures and not telling him what they are really for still makes him uncomfortable.

"So you actually have the pics here?" Simon questions and Adam nods in reply.

The blonde slips his hand into the pocket of his jeans pulling out the small digital camera.

"Wow," Simon gasps, "He let you take pics on a proper camera?"

"Well he lost the game so he didn't have a choice," Adam replies handing the camera over.

"Fucking hell man," Simon swears taking the camera, "You two are on another fucking level."

"It keeps FIFA entertaining," Adam replies quickly.

"Even the new one?" Simon asks and Adam answers with a smile.

"Hell yeah I beat Josh every game we played on FIFA 16," Adam proudly replies.

"Good cause I've got the new FIFA too," Simon says, "So I guess you will have no trouble playing it then?"

Adam shakes his head, "None at all man I look forward to scoring a shit ton of goals and getting you as naked as I got Josh."

"You wanna play strip FIFA rules again?" Simon says slightly surprised by Adam's willingness to play strip rules.

"Fuck yeah I am owned a win against you Simon," Adam says determinedly.

"Fine ok then," Simon says not wanting to argue with the more forceful blonde, "Let's go play."

"Hey what about the pictures?" Adam asks pointing to the camera in Simon's hand.

"Oh I'll look at them later I wanna get a game in first," Simon explains before he starts climbing up the stairs.

Adam shrugs and follows the large defender upstairs to his bedroom and the room looks exactly the same as it did on Adam's last visit apart from the large sports bag on Simon's bed.

"So you thought the game today was going ahead?" Adam asks as Simon takes the bag off the bed and dumps it under his desk.

"I was hoping so yeah it's great when the pitch is dead muddy, it slows everyone down to my pace," Simon jokes as he switches on his PS4.

Adam laughs taking a seat down on Simon's bed before the large centre back throws Adam a controller.

"Same rules as last time?" Simon asks as he sits down.

"Pretty much but you can keep hitting random until you find a team you like," Adam explains, "It reduces the chances of being left with a crap team."

"Is that rule you and Josh have?" Simon asks while FIFA 16 loads up.

"All the rules we play are the same ones me and Josh use," Adam quickly counters making Simon laugh.

"So they are official strip FIFA rules then," Simon says still laughing.

"Yeah they are the proper FIFA enforced rules of strip FIFA gaming," Adam laughs joining in with the joke as Simon moves into the game's main menu.

Simon quickly chooses a kick off match but before he goes to pick a side he looks over at Adam with yet another question.

"Does it just have to be Premier League teams?" He asks and Adam stops to think for a second.

Simon hopes he isn't putting Adam off by asking all these questions. The big defender just finds it so nervous actually talking about playing a strip game for real rather than just reading fantasy stories online. Simon has often wondered if he has a fetish for strip games but he senses he enjoys reading about the competition part rather than the possible sexual nature of the game. Much like when he plays football Simon enjoys the challenge of playing well rather than the result. His primary school coach often joked he had the same attitude as a Cruyff or Robson and if he wasn't so damn big he would have made a skillful free playing attacker.

"No it doesn't man pick any team you want," Adam finally says knowing that picking a team from any league will make the challenge even more random and exciting.

"Cool," Simon says hitting the random button to choose his league.

After three crappy picks Simon gives Adam a knowing smirk and goes back to the Premier League.

"I feel like I should stick with what I know for this match," Simon jokes as he hits the random button again and gets Spurs.

"Good pick," Adam says, "I think I wanna go for a German team."

Simon can only nod his head unsurprised that Adam wouldn't be as stupid as to try and randomly pick a league. 5 random presses later and Adam still hasn't found a Bundesliga team he likes.

"Last pick Adam I'm getting bored here," Simon warns and silently Adam agrees hitting the square button one last time.

"Not so bad," Adam lies as he looks at his random choice of team, VFB Stuttgart.

So much for random picks removing the chance of picking crap teams Adam thinks as he wonders just who the hell actually plays for Stuttgart.

"You were really hoping to get Bayern weren't you?" Simon says with a knowing smile.

Adam ignores him and goes to set up the rest if the game when Simon speaks up once again.

"Hey why don't we play in the same conditions as outside?" The big defender suggests.

"What heavy rain and a waterlogged pitch?" Adam asks.

"No just the rain and maybe make the pitch wear heavy too so it looks like a proper mud bath," Simon says excitedly.

"You are such a football nerd sometimes," Adam teases knowing Simon is into the challenging aspects of football rather than the winning.

Adam knows Simon really wasn't kidding when he said he would love to play on a water soaked pitch. Simon would almost do anything that challenged his skill level and the thought only just occurs to Adam that this aspect of his character is probably why he agreed to play strip FIFA in the first place. Adam changes the settings to just what Simon asked for, a rainy overcast with the pitch type changed to heavy.

"Happy now?" Adam teases.

"Just giving your crappy team a chance," Simon quickly fires back.

Adam laughs but Simon might be right, the random pick has not been good to him today and he is really going to need to play well in order to beat Simon at strip FIFA.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:57 PM   #62
Scousejay

Loving the story but disappointed no action in the last one after waiting over a month for one!

Hope it's not too long for the next chapter
Scousejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:16 PM   #63
nonstopdisco

Haha, cheers for clearing that up! Playing with these rules would definitely focus your game 😃 thanks for the update, yet again can't wait to see what happens next 😜
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:11 AM   #64
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I'm still loving this story really hot
Old 03-04-2016, 10:29 AM   #65
nonstopdisco

Man, the suspense is killing me 😬
Old 03-23-2016, 01:40 PM   #66
thepac

Sorry for the wait for this various boring real life shit got in the way so yeah my bad sorry

The game starts at White Hart Lane with the weather conditions similar to what is currently outside Simon's bedroom window. It's grey and cold with big spots of rain splashing down from the sky but the pitch somehow looks immaculate.

"So much for a mud bath," Adam says as the teams walk out onto a pitch that looks perfectly normal.

"Yeah I guess FIFA pitches don't have a ploughed up muddy field mode," Simon jokes.

The game kicks off and Adam has to spend the first couple of minutes learning about his Stuttgart team. He carefully passes the ball around between his players but finds that the heavy pitch option has taken some effect on play after all.

"God this pitch is really heavy," Adam says in surprise as his pass to the winger is misplaced and skids all the way out of play.

Simon now has control of the ball and his Spurs team quickly pass the ball upfield before getting the ball into the feet of Harry Kane. He shoots and his shot is well struck enough that it forces the keeper to make a save but then the game stops as the offside flag is raised.

"You are right the pitch is tough," Simon says as Adam takes his free kick.

"Yeah players just miscontrol the ball the second it goes near them," Adam replies just as his centre back sees the ball bounce off his foot and fly almost to the feet of an onrushing Spurs attacker.

"Well then it's an even playing field if the bad pitch is affecting both of us," Simon says smartly, "I can't win just because I have the team with better stats, I gotta play well too."

Adam would have to agree with that but it is still really hard for him to play any type of passing game on such an unpredictable pitch. The blonde has to think carefully about every pass he plays and finally 15 minutes into the game Adam works a good passing move that eventually puts his right back through on goal. The Spurs goalkeeper Lloris has to rush out quickly to close down the angle and just manages to smother the ball before Adam can get his shot away.

"Ahhh so close," Adam exclaims knowing he held onto the shoot button for too long allowing Simon's keeper to claim the ball.

"Yeah that was a very dangerous attack man," Simon says encouragingly wanting the blonde to play well and not blame his poor random choice on losing.

Adam starts to realize that his Stuttgart team aren't very good as Spurs being to take more control over the match. To Adam this feels like an FA Cup game with him desperately defending with all he's got while Simon keeps control of the ball easily passing it around looking for an opening. 18 minutes into the match and the ball is played to Harry Kane just outside the box and the England striker turns quickly and shoots forcing the Stuttgart keeper to tip the ball over the bar.

"Damn that was close," Adam says knowing he can't afford to go a goal down against a good FIFA player like Simon.

The resulting corner is whipped in dangerously and Vertonghen heads just wide forcing another huge sigh of relief from Adam. The pressure is mounting however and just a couple of minutes later Adam plays a poor back pass that allows Kane to race past his defense and get one on one with the keeper. Kane's shot beats the keeper but hits off the post sadly for Adam the ball bounces right back to Kane who squares it for Dembele to fire into an empty net.

"Fuck," Adam cries out trying not to slam his controller down in anger.

"Yeah that was unlucky," Simon replies showing sympathy knowing how lucky he was that the ball bounced off the post straight back to him.

"You know this could end up being a real ass kicking," Adam says glumly as he grabs the bottom of his hoodie and peels it off.

"Whoa how many layers are you wearing today?" Simon asks seeing that Adam is wearing a plain white t shirt underneath his hoodie.

"Probably not enough," Adam replies worried that he is already 1 nil down with just 20 minutes of game play gone.

Adam throws his hoodie next to him on the bed and resumes play this time going all out on attack straight from the kickoff. He manages to get the ball to his lone striker just outside the box but his shot flies at a comfortable height that is easy for Simon's keeper to palm away.

"Dammit Lloris let me score," Adam complains making Simon laugh.

The worry Adam had that the game would become a massacre is unfounded as both players struggle to pass the ball around successfully. Any pass longer than 5 yards tends to bobble and bounce around like an erratic pinball meaning that both Adam and Simon have to resort to very short passes just so their players can actually control the ball.

"You know what I was wrong before the pitch is definitely cutting up now," Adam says as he plays a misplaced pass across the Spurs box.

"Yeah I don't think this was the best idea," Simon responds gaining possession of the ball before being hacked down from behind.

"Yeah fine that's a yellow card all day long, I fucked up," Adam sighs as his creative midfielder Didavi ends up in the referee's book.

Simon chooses not to say anything about Adam's bad tackle and instead tries to quickly launch the free kick upfield but the referee's whistle soon blows signaling half time.

"God this is so hard Stuttgart are rubbish," Adam complains as the half time highlights start to play.

"Still you are only a goal down and with the pitch being shit I can't play as well so you still have a chance," Simon points out.

Adam shrugs as Simon speaks again, "Anyway dunno why you are worried you are probably wearing so many extra layers that I can't get you naked no matter how many I score."

The blonde laughs for a second then replies, "It's not being naked that worries me it's the forfeit afterwards."

"Oh are we still doing a forfeit?" Simon asks.

"Yeah," Adam says nodding his head "There has to be some kind of bonus for just winning the game."

"What if I just use the forfeit to make you get naked?" Simon asks again still so curious about the rules Adam and Josh came up with.

"No you have to be more creative than that," Adam laughs as he switches onto his team selection screen.

While Simon ponders on Adam's words Adam is busy making changes to his side bringing on a new striker and central midfielder hoping that will make the difference.

"So the forfeit can be anything?" Simon asks suddenly breaking the silence.

"Within reason yeah nothing illegal or public like but yeah pretty much anything humiliating you want the loser to do," Adam replies.

"Like taking nude pics on a camera?" Simon quickly says looking over at Adam's digital camera.

The blonde blushes but nods his head before pressing X on his controller to start the second half and get away from the awkward fact that Simon still hasn't looked at the pics on the camera. Adam starts the second half well moving the ball around the greasy pitch much better than he did in the first half until he wins a free kick 40 yards from goal. The blonde takes the free kick quickly passing the ball to the nearest midfielder who just turns his defender and shoots low but Spurs keeper is once again equal to the effort.

"Lloris is going to be impossible to beat today," Adam whines making Simon smirk.

"Are you this upset when you play Josh?" Simon asks curiously.

"No cause I'm usually well beating Josh at this stage," Adam quickly replies with a grin.

Simon laughs again before going back to concentrating on the rain soaked match as Adam wins a corner. The ball is whipped in and cleared but Adam's striker has hit the ground after jumping up to contest the corner and has worrying stayed down. The injury screen pops up showing that Adam's striker has broken his collarbone and will have to be substituted.

"Shit I only just brought him on as well," Adam complains as he is forced into making his 3rd and final substitution.

Bringing on a new player takes away all the early momentum Adam had been building in the second half so now Simon starts to take control. His Spurs team settle back into the groove of passing around Adam's desperately chasing midfielders and the blonde is starting to get annoyed at the fact he can't get a touch of the ball. When Dele Alli picks the ball up 35 yards away from goal Adam loses control and recklessly slides in upending the young England international.

"How do you manage to tackle in the game worse than you tackle in real life?" Simon jokes as Adam picks up his second yellow card of the game.

"I almost won the ball," Adam teases back as the replay shows him clearly sliding into Alli's legs bundling him over in a way that would be a foul even in MMA.

Simon lines up the free kick with Tottenham dead ball specialist Christian Eriksen who hits a rocket of a shot over the wall and Adam's keeper has to pull off an amazing save.

"OHHHHH what a save," Simon yells having convinced he had hit that free kick right into the top corner.

"Yeah amazing save," Adam agrees, "Got away with that," He adds.

Sadly for both men the next ten minutes game play drag as the pitch becomes more and more impossible to play football on. After yet another miscontrolled pass that bobbles harmlessly out for a throw in Adam turns to look at the big defender.

"Ok your idea that this pitch would help me out is bullshit," Adam says firmly.

Simon nods in agreement, "Yeah I think this match should have been called off like ours,"

Adam rolls his eyes but gets back to the game as there are only 10 minutes left and he just has to find some way to get a goal. Slowly Stuttgart work the ball forward, Adam being extra careful not to let the ball bounce or spin away from his control on the soaking wet pitch. He works the ball to the edge of the area then before Simon's defenders can react Adam quickly slides the ball into the box where his third choice striker controls it and takes a shot. The ball bounces off the keeper's hands back into the middle of the box and Adam gasps as his midfielder charges in and heads the rebounded ball towards the goal.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Adam shouts dropping his head into his hands as the ball flies wide.

"Now that is really unlucky," Simon says sympathizing with his friend.

"I can't believe I didn't score then," Adam complains to no one as time slips away and the young teen becomes convinced that he can't win.

In the 89th minute Simon slides a great through ball across the ripped up turf beating Adam's tired defence. Harry Kane latches onto it and races at goal but his shot is blocked by the keeper. The ball spins across the 6 yard box and to Simon's annoyance no Spurs players are around to tap the ball into the empty net.

"God that was lucky," Adam says amazed that the ball didn't go in his net.

Injury time has started and Adam now completely believes that he can't win this strip FIFA match so when A Spurs defender gets the ball Adam loses it. The red mist has descended and he desperately slides in with Didavi missing the ball completely and upending Danny Rose. Adam groans as the referee rushes over and the blonde knows his fate before the card comes out.

"Bad luck mate," Simon says as the red card comes out and Didavi has to walk.

"Bollocks, that was so stupid," Adam mutters knowing what a mistake he made.

"It's not that bad man," Simon says, "There are only a few seconds of the game left."

"No it's the fucking rules again," Adam moans, "I gotta strip."

"Why?" Simon asks.

"Cause we made the rule that if someone stupid like me got sent off then they would have to take off two items of clothing," Adam sighs sadly.

"Oh that seems harsh," Simon replies wondering just how complex these strip FIFA rules are.

"Well you shouldn't really get someone sent off so it's a deterrent but doesn't seem to be working for me," The blonde glumly jokes.

Adam looks down at his black socks and wonders about taking them off first but it's a cold day so the blonde decides to leave his warm socks on and remove the rest of his clothing. Adam stands up and unzips his jeans before pulling them down revealing his dark red boxers while Simon tries not to watch too hard as one of his team mates strips down in front of him. Adam peels off his plain white t shirt then sits back down on Simon's bed in just his socks and boxer shorts. The blonde sighs feeling embarrassed at once again being left in his underwear in Simon's bedroom and now he is on a losing streak against the big defender.

"This is awkward," Adam announces suddenly making Simon laugh.

"They are your rules man," Simon says, "I wouldn't have made you strip for a red card."

"That doesn't make me feel any better you know," Adam replies just as the final whistle blows.
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 03-24-2016, 04:43 AM   #67
Nick
Distinguished Member

Glad the story is back, looking forward to it continuing.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #68
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Me too that was a good chapter
Old 03-28-2016, 01:19 AM   #69
nonstopdisco

Yeah, really enjoyed that chapter. Cheers for updating it.. man, what's this forfeit gonna be 😳 lol
Old 03-30-2016, 03:06 PM   #70
thepac

I know two parts in a week this is more a thanks for sticking around present I'm not doing two parts every week but yeah honestly thrilled people are enjoying this and come daily to see if there are updates I will try and post more often and not leave such big gaps between parts

"That was a good game you know apart from the pitch," Simon says feeling a little awkward now that Adam is just left in his underwear.

"And the red card and the fact that Stuttgart were rubbish," Adam adds unable to hide his grin even through his embarrassment.

"Yeah that happened too," Simon replies with a smirk, "But still I won."

"Yes you did so what happens now?" Adam asks nervously.

Simon pauses for a second and that only makes Adam even more nervous. The last dare Simon gave him was extremely tough to do and involved him lying to his best friend. The blonde has no idea what Simon is going to make him do this time but there is a feeling of fear itching away in the pit of his stomach.

"Actually you mind if I look at the pictures first before I give you the forfeit?" Simon asks.

Adam nods and watches Simon's large arm reach across his desk to grab the small digital camera. They are not even his naked pics yet Adam is sweating, something about exposing his best friend without his consent naturally feels weird. Simon turns on the camera and looks straight at the view screen and his mouth drops open in shock.

"Holy shit," Simon says softly staring at a nude picture of Josh.

Adam blushes harder knowing he is embarrassing his best friend without him even knowing about it. The shocked look stays on Simon's face as he flicks through the album of naked pics.

"I can't believe Josh did this," Simon says in disbelief.

"Well he didn't have a choice,"Adam replies wondering if a similar fate is about to befall him.

Part of Adam also wonders if Simon will pick up on the different look to Josh's body in the same way he did. No sooner after the thought occurs in Adam's head Simon lets out a gasp and looks up at the blonde.

"Holy fuck does Josh shave his pubes?" The shocked defender asks.

The blonde slowly nods his head, "Yeah he shaves all over."

"Oh that's why he looks completely fucking smooth," Simon exclaims finally understanding why Josh is hairless, "Did you make him do that?"

Adam quickly shakes his head, "No that was his own choice, nothing to do with me."

"Right," Simon says suspiciously.

"Dude fuck I didn't tell Josh to shave alright," A slightly angered Adam replies.

"Ok, Ok, calm down mate," Simon says with a grin, "I believe you,"

Adam shuffles uncomfortably around on Simon's bed as the large defender continues to look through his camera hoping against hope that Josh never finds out about what he has really done with his naked pics. Simon takes a deep breath before finally turning off the camera and places it back on his desk.

"Just wow," Simon says still stunned over seeing one of his teammate's nude pics.

"Yeah," Adam replies not really knowing what to say.

"I just still can't believe you got Josh to do that," Simon repeats amazed by what Adam and Josh have been doing.

"The power of strip FIFA man well you understand now don't you?" Adam grins knowing that this is Simon's second game and he will only get more addicted to playing it just like he and Josh did.

"I guess so but I haven't lost yet so maybe it's different when you lose," Simon says not wanting to tell Adam that playing strip games is something he has always wanted to do.

"Oh you will cause I'm gonna train night and day in order to finally beat you," Adam challenges trying not to feel silly about saying it in just his socks and undies.

"Haha good luck with that," Simon mocks before standing up.

Wearing such little clothing and having the tall defender towering over him leaves Adam feeling a little intimidated. The look Simon is giving him is not a comforting one for the blonde in fact Adam thinks it's the same look the big man had when he decided to play their match on the horrible heavy pitch that gave Adam even less of a chance of winning.

"So do you want your forfeit?" Simon asks and Adam silently nods yes.

"Good so um just remember this forfeit shit is all your idea I wasn't going to do it at all this time," Simon states trying to justify himself.

"Ok now I'm scared," Adam jokes trying to dull the building tension inside him.

Simon takes a deep breath and says, "Well er Adam for your forfeit I want you to shave like Josh has."

Time seems to stop for a few seconds for Adam as he tries to understand Simon's dare. It's one of those times where Adam is sure he mis heard the big defender so he asks for clarity.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Adam asks slowly dreading the answer.

"Shave yourself just like Josh," Simon repeats enjoying the look of completely and total shock on the blonde's face.

"I can't do that," Adam says quickly stunned by Simon's highly personal request.

"Why?" Simon asks, "I'm not asking you to shave your head just all the hair on your body."

"That's still a pretty big fucking ask man," Adam says amazed that Simon could come up with such a dare.

"What's the big deal? It's just hair it will grow back you know," Simon replies quickly.

"It's a big deal," Adam says firmly, "I don't want to shave my body man it's stupid."

"You wanted a forfeit man and if Josh can shave his body then you can too," Simon argues making a good point.

Adam opens his mouth to speak and then shuts it again as his brain struggles to come up with a reasonable argument. Simon watches the wheels turn inside Adam's head and a small part of him wonders if Adam is just going to get dressed and leave. Desperately thinking of his way out of his predicament Adam has to address his one big worry, if he shaves his body and Josh finds out he will ask why and Adam doesn't think he can lie his way out of that situation. He doesn't want Josh to find out he plays strip FIFA with another teammate and he definitely doesn't want Josh to know that Simon has also seen his naked pics.

"I don't have a razor," Adam spits out but the second Simon starts to smile Adam's stomach sinks.

"That's ok I buy packs of disposable ones you can use one of them," Simon says unable to hide the smirk on his face.

There is no way out of this now Adam thinks as Simon rises from his chair and moves towards his closet. He pulls an open pack of disposable razors down before pulling out a razor which suddenly raises a question in Adam's mind.

"Dude that looks like a matchstick in your hand, why do you even have tiny disposable razors?" The blonde asks.

The question takes Simon back a second before he answers honestly, "Well I don't grow a lot of facial hair so the little I do get is easier taken off with one of this little things rather than me wasting my money on a proper razor."

"Pity" Adam says standing up, "You would look even more intimating if you had a massive beard."

Simon resists the urge to throw the razor at a laughing Adam but in the end he giggles at the idea of him having a huge mountain man beard. He hands the underwear clad blonde the razor and Adam nervously looks up at him.

"Do I really have to do this?" The blonde asks softly.

"No but as the only other dare I can think of is making you call Josh and bringing him over for a game you are stuck doing this," Simon grins as Adam's face drops even further.

"You are fucking evil," The blonde teases knowing Simon is 100% right, he would rather shave his whole body than bring Josh over.

"Nope not evil just better than you at FIFA," Simon mocks showing a rare moment of ego.

Adam wonders what is it with shy people and getting confidence after playing strip FIFA, he also wonders why he is the one who has to deal with the consequences of the new found self belief of his friends. Staring down at the razor in his hands Adam knows there is no going back from this and starts to head out of Simon's bedroom.

"Good luck," Simon says still grinning at Adam's visible discomfort.

The blonde walks off to the bathroom in Simon's house mentally preparing himself for something that he honestly never thought he would do. The big mirror hanging over the sink doesn't help the blonde as it shows him standing there stupidly in just his socks and boxers. The embarrassment Adam feels is mounting as he grabs a half full can of shaving foam from off the shelf. The hair on his chest and arms might be minimal but he still wants some protection from the razor.

Slowly Adam sprays out a handful of the shaving foam then starts to rub it all over his chest before going up and down his arms until his whole upper body is caked in shaving foam. Adam nervously looks at the disposable razor in his hand, he has never used a razor like this before and is deeply worried about cutting himself but he lost the game so has to complete the forfeit. Taking a deep breath Adam slides the razor down his chest feeling the sharp blade tickle his heavily foamed chest before looking down to see the foam and some of his chest hairs gathered on the razor.

Feeling a little more relaxed Adam moves the razor down across his chest again cutting away at the hair on his body. Adam runs the razor up and down his cheat and very quickly the blonde finds himself smooth chested. Cleaning off the razor under the tap Adam starts to work on his arms. The disposable razor works remarkably well in removing the hairs from his strong forearms quickly making them as smooth as his chest. Adam makes quick work of the few hairs around his washboard stomach before taking care to roll the razor up the underside of his arms making sure his armpits is smooth too.

Once his upper body is completely shaved Adam gets a towel and wipes the last few drops of shaving cream off his body before looking in the mirror at his bare torso. It looks weird for Adam to see his chest devoid of any hair making him look like a 12 year old again. Taking a seat on Simon's toilet Adam now looks at his hairy legs and sighs knowing it will take a lot more shaving to get his legs as bare as his chest. An ex coach once told him that the best footballers do shave their legs so it almost doesn't feel as weird to Adam as shaving his chest did. Putting the foam on his legs Adam quickly shaves his legs bare and now the teen really does feel weird.

His legs look all pink and smooth leaving an embarrassed Adam enduring the sensation of feeling the cold air tickling across his skin. Cleaning up the mess on the floor and dumping it onto the toilet Adam steps back in front of the mirror with just one part of his body left to shave. Adam slips his fingers into his boxer shorts and pulls them down to his knees. The fabric of his boxers brushes uncomfortably against his shaved legs as Adam looks down at his patch of pubic hair.

"Oh fuck this is so stupid," Adam mutters to himself.

He sprays his crotch with shaving foam before he takes another deep breath putting his hand on his cock to move it out of the way of the sharp razor. The blonde shaves away at his pubes making himself as bare skinned as Josh. Adam gently rubs the sharp razor over his balls just to make sure they are smooth. The blonde is grateful that he isn't that hairy otherwise this would have been a much more painful ordeal before turning on the cold tap so he can clear away all the evidence of his full body shaving. He washes the razor off before dumping it in the nearby bin then he grabs a towel to wipe down his incredibly smooth body.

Adam feels strangle as he pulls his boxers back up and looks in the mirror at his hairless physique. The blonde can understand why Emma might not like rubbing body hair but he has no idea why Josh finds it so appealing. Adam feels cold and somehow more naked than he would with body hair in fact it feels like he has just taken off a heavy sweater. Flushing the toilet Adam takes one last check around the plain white bathroom just to double check that he has cleaned up after himself before going back to Simon.

"Wow well done," Simon says as a hairless Adam walks back into the room.

"This feels so fucking weird," Adam announces looking down at his baby smooth chest.

"You will probably end up actually getting a girlfriend now you are all shaved," Simon teases.

"Yeah, yeah laugh it up fucker next time I am taking you down," Adam says strongly.

"We could rematch now?" Simon offers but Adam shakes his head.

"Naw man it's late and I gotta be home before my mum gets back," Adam says as he walks towards his pile of clothes.

"Ok cool but one thing first," Simon says making Adam stop in his tracks, "I need to check that you shaved everything."

"What do you mean?" Adam asks.

"Did you shave your pubes?" Simon questions.

"Yes I did," Adam says slightly annoyed at being questioned.

"Prove it," The large defender says.

Adam thinks about telling Simon to fuck off but instead decides to get it over with. He turns around and pulls down the front of his boxers revealing his completely shaved pelvic area.

"Holy shit," Simon says as Adam pulls his boxers back up.

"Happy now?" Adam asks and Simon nods so the blonde turns to his pile of clothes and starts to redress.

Stunned that Adam actually went through with all of his forfeit Simon moves back to his desk where he sees Adam's camera.

"Hey don't forget this," Simon says holding up the small red camera.

"No you keep it," Adam says before his head disappears inside his hoodie, "I gotta win it back off you now."

"Oh ok," Simon says wondering just where he is going to keep a camera with pictures of a naked teammate.

Adam redresses and starts to shift around trying to get used to the new sensation of feeling his clothing brushing off his freshly shaved skin.

"Fuck if I start itching cause of this dare I am gonna kill you," Adam moans rubbing his skin through his clothing.

"Don't be such a baby," Simon teases, "If Josh can handle it then you can too."

Adam grins despite of the embarrassment he still feels having been forced to shave his body bare. He gives Simon a friendly pat on the shoulder before walking out of the big defender's bedroom. The blonde is already thinking about spending all night playing FIFA online to improve his skills so that the next time he faces off against Simon he can be the one giving out the humiliating forfeit.
The following 2 users say Thank You to thepac for this post:
Old 04-01-2016, 09:56 AM   #71
nonstopdisco

You legend putting an update out so soon 👊 Really enjoyed it, this is a really creative story!! I'd be putting hours of practice in too in his situation both to get Simon back and beat Josh so he doesn't find out haha. Looking forward to hearing more 😊
Old 04-01-2016, 08:40 PM   #72
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Wow really good I look forward to more
Old 04-18-2016, 10:53 AM   #73
thepac

The town centre on a Saturday morning is usually packed with families and couples out shopping. Emma and Josh are no different as Emma drags her boyfriend around the high street going into literally every clothing shop she sees. Josh doesn't mind going shopping with his girlfriend as she tends to reward him every time he spends a non football playing Saturday with her. The teen's mind flashes back to the last time he spent the day shopping with Emma and she rewarded him by buying some sexy new underwear that she modeled for Josh later that night.

Today however Josh doesn't feel in the mood for a treat in fact he's been living on his nerves for the past week. It's been 7 days since the last strip FIFA game with Adam where as a forfeit his best friend sent pictures of him naked to Lindsey. Josh cannot describe the worry he has felt all week wondering if Lindsey would call and confront him or if Emma found out about his naked pictures and lost it. The young teen has never felt stress like this before, every buzz of his phone or email he gets might be the one that sends his life crashing down before his eyes.

Josh has tried to hide it but even he can tell he has become moody and distance from the people he cares about. He has stopped answering Adam's texts and has barely touched his brand new copy of FIFA 16. Josh has been reliving the last strip FIFA game over and over in his head at night telling himself that he should have said no. He pictures himself telling Adam that their silly little game had gone too far and they should stop before someone's personal life gets destroyed. Josh still can't believe that Adam would go so far as send his nude snaps to Lindsey.

No matter what the blonde might teasingly say Josh knows Lindsey has never been attracted to him and he is terrified that she will either expose him to his friends and family or worse never speak to him again. Sighing Josh puts his head in his hands for the millionth time trying to drown out the music blaring out the store speakers, he wants to see the time but is too scared to check his phone just in case Lindsey has tried to contact him.

"Bored?" A voice asks above him snapping Josh out of his self destructive thoughts.

"Oh sorry Em I was miles away," Josh says sheepishly looking up at his girlfriend.

"I could tell," Emma replies wittily as she drops the armful of bags she is carrying into Josh's lap.

Josh weakly smiles back at his girlfriend hoping that she is not upset at him but she just takes a seat down next to him with a concerned look on her face.

"Is this too boring? Am I dragging you to too many shops?" Emma asks seriously.

"No of course not I love it when you play dress up," Josh teases and Emma slaps his arm in response.

"I mean it Josh I don't wanna drag around a bored boyfriend all day," Emma says making sure to look Josh right in the eyes.

"I'm fine," Josh replies but instantly his girlfriend shakes her head.

"Come on babe you have been distant with me all week even your mum says your acting a little off so come on tell me what's wrong," Emma says wrapping her arm around Josh's shoulder.

Josh is stunned for a second that both his mum and Emma have noticed his change in mood lately. Looking into his girlfriend's soft green eyes Josh has no idea where to start or what to tell her. The skinny teen is positive he can't talk to her about playing strip FIFA with Adam or about the horrible forfeit he did. In fact Josh is worried about even bringing up Lindsey's name as the one time the two girls actually met the tension in the room was frighteningly thick.

"Please Josh talk to me," Emma pouts squeezing her arm tighter around Josh's shoulder.

"I told you I'm fine Emma nothing wrong," Josh says but Emma shakes her head again.

"No something is bothering you what is it?" Emma says desperate to find out the truth.

"I told you nothing is up you know I mean unless you count Adam teasing me for the last few days," Josh lies knowing he has to say something.

"Oh this is Adam's fault?" Emma wonders aloud, "Want me to go kick his ass for you?"

"Heh no thanks," Josh laughs, "It's not really that bad."

"Yes it is I hate it when Adam teases you," Emma replies pulling her boyfriend closer into a hug.

"Well Adam will always tease me Emma even if you do kick his ass," Josh jokes trying to defuse Emma's line of questioning.

"That depends what is he teasing you over this time?" Emma asks, "Oh God it's not a football thing again is it?"

"No," Josh replies defensively, "Well er kinda I guess."

"God it's always about football isn't it I swear you show more emotion over football than you do over me," Emma snaps sharply.

"Hey that's not fair," Josh says stung by Emma's words, "Adam is taunting me cause he's better at the new FIFA than me ok?"

"Oh it's about video games well that's way more emotionally mature Josh," Emma says rolling her eyes.

Josh groans and lowers his head away from Emma's eyes scared that even his lie has upset his girlfriend.

"Oh babe don't be like that I'm only messing with you," Emma says grabbing Josh's arm and squeezing it supportively.

"I just want my amazing confident boyfriend back," Emma admits, "The last few weeks have been amazing and I hate seeing you get all moody and shy."

"Really?" Josh says in surprise.

"Yes ever since we played that strip FIFA game you have been like a different guy," Emma explains.

"And you like that?" Josh nervously asks.

Emma nods, "As much as I love you for being so sweet and nice I kinda like it when you are more relaxed and confident around me."

Josh smiles feeling happy for the first time in a week. He has been so stressed about Lindsey and the naked pictures that he has been ignoring the people around him that can make him feel better.

"Thanks Emma I needed to hear that," Josh admits leaning in to give his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"I know so that's why I was thinking that maybe after we are done shopping we could go back to yours and do another game of FIFA," Emma suggests.

"Are you serious?" Josh asks and Emma nods her head.

"You want to play another game of strip FIFA with me?" Josh asks again double checking that his girlfriend really wants to do this.

"Not so loud," Emma hisses looking around the shop nervously "Someone might hear you."

"But you want to play right?" Josh says eagerly any sad thoughts in his mind have long been replaced by the thoughts of playing another strip FIFA game with Emma.

Emma has to laugh at the happy expression on Josh's face almost like he's a kid who have been given a double helping of ice cream. Her boyfriend really loves the idea of her playing strip FIFA and that makes Emma feel very attractive. Her previous boyfriend never liked foreplay or watching her strip but Josh loves it and a naughty side of Emma enjoys acting like a teasing stripper for her boyfriend. Standing up Emma takes a glance around to make sure no one is nearby before leaning into Josh.

"Yes Josh I'm serious I want to play a game of strip FIFA with you," Emma says with a big beaming grin.

Josh's face breaking into a identical grin already thinking about seeing his girlfriend strip off in front of him and that makes his cock start to stiffen up inside his pants.

"You are amazing," Josh says still stunned that a beautiful girl like Emma is so open to playing a strip game with him.

"And I'm giving you the right motivation to get better at FIFA too," Emma says with a wink."

The skinny teen groans softly, Emma not only wants him to play strip FIFA but actually wants him to get better so he can beat Adam. Josh wants to pinch himself just to check that all of this is real.

"So is that a good plan then? We do a bit more shopping then go back to yours to play FIFA?" Emma asks.

"Oh God yes," Josh says standing up finally with a huge smile on his face.

"See now you are happy," Emma says with a cheeky grin, "Doesn't take much to make you stop feeling sad does it babe?"

"No Emma all it takes is you," Josh says sweetly giving his girlfriend another peck on the cheek.

"Awwwwwwwww babe that's so nice," Emma smiles, "But you won't be saying that if I beat you and make you perform for me again."

"Fuck you are perfect Emma," Josh groans upon seeing the cheeky teasing look on his girlfriend's face.

There is a dull throbbing feeling inside Josh's pants as his sexy girlfriend reminds him of the last strip FIFA game they played. Josh won the match but gave Emma the victory and then jerked off in front of her. It was one of the hottest and most powerful orgasms of his life and Josh would love a repeat performance. All of his problems with Adam and worries about Lindsey have just drifted out of Josh's mind because now all he is thinking about is playing strip FIFA with Emma.

"So that's settled then shopping now FIFA later?" Emma repeats wanting to hear her boyfriend say yes.

"Well as long as we are shopping for some sexy underwear for you then yeah I'm in," Josh says almost giggling with excitement.

"For God's sake you have such a lingerie fetish Josh you know that?" Emma groans pretending to be annoyed.

"Hey I just want you to feel sexy, really it doesn't matter what underwear you have on cause I'm gonna make you strip naked," Josh whispers right into Emma's ear.

Emma bites her lip as her boyfriend's teasing words tickle across her ear drum. She loves Josh when he is in a horny teasing mood and Emma now really wants to play strip FIFA with her sexy boyfriend.

"Am I the best girlfriend ever?" Emma asks grinning up at her tall boyfriend.

"Yes Emma you are the best girlfriend ever, I love you," Josh says honestly as he gives Emma yet another soft kiss.

"I love you too," Emma says wrapping her arms around Josh's mid section giving him a big hug.

The romantic moment is broken up by a shop assistant who comes over with the dress Emma asked about. Giggling the young couple break off their public show of affection and go back to shopping. Both Emma and Josh however are bubbling inside excited by the prospect of playing strip FIFA with each other again.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:14 AM   #74
newby200910

This story is great. Love.how it's proceeding. Keep writing.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:37 PM   #75
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Nice can't wait for next strip Fifa game

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fifa, male, strip game, videogames