Old 01-05-2021, 05:31 AM   #1
Xavierx69

Default are you a nerd?

an interesting theory: in accordance with Sigmund Freud's (yes I know he's unpopular but he made some good points) we all desire four basic things: food, water, shelter, and sex (now commonly called touch by the psychology community), those who are deprived of any of these needs become increasingly willing to use alternative means to satisfy them. Knowing this I thought being a nerd myself if it is likely that a nerd, someone who is likely to be deprived of the need for sex/touch may be either more adventurous, or more willing to satisfy their needs in traditionally unconventional ways.

interesting to note perhaps: people other then nerds may be here for similar reason, and it may explain perhaps why there is such a high prevalence of LGBTQ+ folks are hear however this is idle speculation and thus I can't begin to confirm, deny, or engage in research related to such a theory.

I should admit I lack any formal qualification for performing any kind of psychological or sociological research on the subject and as such am simple pursuing my curiosity, I also think that learning as much as I can about people will help build a better society.

if you are willing to participate please complete this: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14th...EA-_HeFb8/edit survey, any issues you have, either with the survey or with this thread please post as a comment, if you don't have any complaints but you found this subject interesting please bump the thread so as many people as possible get the chance to fill out the survey.

Loves: JOI
Likes: pee holding, anal, cum, cum eating, watching, masturbation, hidden public, cross dressing, primal play.
Limits: pee drinking, scat, blood, illegal, pain exposure, full public, purchasing, face

Toys: glass dildo, silicone, fleshlight

Kik: Xavierx_fun

PMs:
cum/edge for me
Xavierx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:17 PM   #2
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I have not given it extensive thought, but I have noticed that a correlation between queerness and kinkiness. I always assumed it was because queerness is already considered deviant, accepting kinky desires becomes easier.

Both myself and my wife are nerds as well, but I think my queerness is more connected than my nerdiness.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 12:23 AM   #3
AuxiSissy

Never thought of this. But am interested in the results!
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk